Wondering conditions of road (rebuilt since the earthquake?) and if we should drive or get a private driver. We were thinking of making a detour off of 140 and going North on 126 to Tirimbina Biological Reserve (for chocolate tour) and then going back on 126 south to la paz waterfalls and peace lodge. Rent car or private driver? Is it safe to leave luggage in trunk at Tirimbina Reserve while we do the tour?
Arenal / La Fortuna to La Paz Waterfalls Road Condition
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Hopkins, Belize Honeymoon
- 2 Oaxaca Restaurant Recommendations
- 3 Last minute Cancun trip must do's?
- 4 tulum, punta allen and sian ka an
- 5 Spanish School In Quetzaltenango
- 6 Retire in Mexico or Centeral America
- 7 Bus from Guatemala City to Nicaragua
- 8 Traveling to Mexico City in April and need guidance
- 9 Costa Rica Pacific Highlands and Coast-Feb 2015
- 10 Costa Rica
- 11 Hotel with kids in Tulum or Akumal?
- 12 Car Service from Cancun Airport
- 13 Wanted - Family Resort with Great Food - Cancun - Playa del Carmen
- 14 Costa Rica tentative Itinerary - input please
- 15 Cancun vs. Playa Del Carmen Area
- 16 Tocumen Airport layover
- 17 Best Restauranr Meal you had in Oaxaca
- 18 Peace Lodge? Or somewhere else?
- 19 Sayulita infomation
- 20 Wanted! Chilled beach and snorkel time on a budget, Mexico or...?
- 21 luxury hotels in Panama City with great location
- 22 Coastal resorts for mature single male
- 23 Help ! - FRAUD concern, Mayan Palace/Cancun Bay Tours, Riviera Maya
- 24 Wanted. Costa Rica All inclusive f/Calgary. Hoping for beach & town
- 25 Indianapolis to Puerto Vallarta by Land