Wondering conditions of road (rebuilt since the earthquake?) and if we should drive or get a private driver. We were thinking of making a detour off of 140 and going North on 126 to Tirimbina Biological Reserve (for chocolate tour) and then going back on 126 south to la paz waterfalls and peace lodge. Rent car or private driver? Is it safe to leave luggage in trunk at Tirimbina Reserve while we do the tour?
Arenal / La Fortuna to La Paz Waterfalls Road Condition
View all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Safety in Ixtapa
- 2 Staying in Cozumel - Is Chichen Itza worth the trip?
- 3 Help with 5 days touring time
- 4 5 Day Belize Trip - Need Suggestions
- 5 Costa Rica: Itinerary and some questions
- 6 Adopt an animal donation?
- 7 help with 8 days of rainforest, beach and adventure in Costa Rica
- 8 Costa Rica trip in March
- 9 Puerto Viejo Lodging
- 10 Cabo San Lucas
- 11 Guatemala City Airport to Antigua by car & other helpful hints
- 12 Roatan advice
- 13 Best Beach Resort For Snorkeling Mexicos West Coast
- 14 Isla Mujeres, Cozumel or Playa del Carmen for best swimming and snorkeling?
- 15 Cabo San Lucas- Hyatt Ziva Los Cabos?
- 16 Shopping for silver jewelry in Puerto Vallarta? Some personal suggestions.
- 17 Drive from Panama To Belize
- 18 Safety in Nicaragua
- 19 Costa Rica - 6 1/2 days / 6 nights
- 20 Zihuatanejo to Acapolco?
- 21 Help on Rental Car Advice
- 22 Off on a Home Exchange to San Jose Costa Rica
- 23 Breakfast in Mexico City
- 24 Cabo snorkeling with a Giant Whale Shark!!!!!
- 25 best puerto vallarta resort/hotel --not all-inclusive