Hi, all - if anyone is planning to take a trip to the La Fortuna/Arenal area, Groupon just put up a Groupon for the Springs Resort and Spa. It's about half the normal cost. We stayed there on a Groupon deal and really loved it. It's a beautiful property, but normally out of our price range; this offer makes it a little more affordable. There's a nice Club Rio area with a beautiful river and tubing and kayaking, lots to do on the property, and really pretty volcano views. Their rooms are very nice and comfortable, good restaurants too.
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 snorkeling and relaxing beach vacation.
- 2 Food poisoning?
- 3 Costa Rica Allergy Accommodations for Tree Nuts and Dairy
- 4 First Timer to Mexico - Itinerary help please
- 5 Should we cancel our vacation to Mexico in December?
- 6 Looking for suggestions for 7-8 days in Mexico
- 7 Maya Riviera to Belize or Costa Rica or Panama?
- 8 The product is really effective in reducing
- 9 Mexico City
- 10 Do we need special insurance or driver's license for rental car in Mexico
- 11 Costa Rica with a 8 year old boy?
- 12 Bus service from San Jose´ del Cabo to Totos Santos
- 13 Cruise with a 10 month old to Honduras, Guatemala, Mexico,and key west.
- 14 Flores to Chetumal by road without crossing through Belize
- 15 Central America travel over New Year's
- 16 Costa Rica after 15 years update me on driving
- 17 Lodging in Costa Rica in January
- 18 Thoughts on Cayo District tours/accommodation options
- 19 Place to have a wedding in May near Cancun
- 20 43 Missing Students in Mexico
- 21 Costa Rica help
- 22 Cancun car rental/emd3 plus others help!
- 23 1 week in Panama - how does this sound?
- 24 7-8 Days in Panama. Suggested Itinerary?
- 25 Hopefulist in Guatemala 2014 (#3)