Hi, all - if anyone is planning to take a trip to the La Fortuna/Arenal area, Groupon just put up a Groupon for the Springs Resort and Spa. It's about half the normal cost. We stayed there on a Groupon deal and really loved it. It's a beautiful property, but normally out of our price range; this offer makes it a little more affordable. There's a nice Club Rio area with a beautiful river and tubing and kayaking, lots to do on the property, and really pretty volcano views. Their rooms are very nice and comfortable, good restaurants too.
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Renting my Condo in Cabo San Lucas
- 2 Renting a car in Cancun
- 3 time needed to depart San Jose airport
- 4 Cabo San Lucas- Hyatt Ziva Los Cabos?
- 5 Puebla Bonita Pacifico Resort and Spa in Cabo San Lucas
- 6 Best place to stay for cabo San Lucas honeymoon?
- 7 Best Places to Visit in Mexico
- 8 Should we cancel our vacation to Mexico in December?
- 9 First trip to Ajijic-Advice Needed
- 10 Yucatan - April 2015 Mayan Ruin week trip - Need help planning
- 11 Unreliable www.cancuntransfers.com - DO NOT USE their service
- 12 best hotel for family traveling with young adults in Panama City
- 13 A Week in Montezuma
- 14 Need help with airport transfer in Mexico
- 15 Finalizing Graduation trip for granddaughter
- 16 thinking of changing itinerary in CR-need feedback
- 17 Tlaquepaque and Colima - December 2014
- 18 Cheap One Man Trip to Mexico
- 19 Riviera Maya or Puerto Vallarta
- 20 snorkeling and relaxing beach vacation.
- 21 Best country to deep sea fish in May?
- 22 Looking for suggestions for Mexico beach vacation
- 23 Lovin' Costa Rica with Kids
- 24 Cabo San Lucas - December end 2014
- 25 Belize Itinerary help!