Hi, all - if anyone is planning to take a trip to the La Fortuna/Arenal area, Groupon just put up a Groupon for the Springs Resort and Spa. It's about half the normal cost. We stayed there on a Groupon deal and really loved it. It's a beautiful property, but normally out of our price range; this offer makes it a little more affordable. There's a nice Club Rio area with a beautiful river and tubing and kayaking, lots to do on the property, and really pretty volcano views. Their rooms are very nice and comfortable, good restaurants too.
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 A FOOD-FOCUSED REPORT: MEXICO CITY, PUEBLA, OAXACA
- 2 Puerto aventuras (for free) report
- 3 looking for fun restaurant in Playa or Cancun to bring teens after wedding
- 4 Third Party Liability Insurance Car rental Mexico
- 5 A hotel on the beach in Tamarindo
- 6 Looking for a Romantic Beach Bungalow in Riviera Maya
- 7 Belize, Roatan or Cozumel: which is best snorkeling?
- 8 Costa Rica Pacific Highlands and Coast-Feb 2015
- 9 Costa Rica. info about,sarapiqui
- 10 Hotel with kids in Tulum or Akumal?
- 11 Tulum (camping)
- 12 Shuttle transport San Cristobal to Palenque
- 13 Fairmont Mayakoba and Playa del Carmen Trip Report
- 14 anyone ever use Namu Travel?
- 15 bosque del cabo or private house in matapalo??
- 16 Last minute Cancun trip must do's?
- 17 Squeamish about House Bugs in Mexico
- 18 Have airfare, am wishy washy on where to stay!-Costa Rica
- 19 tulum, punta allen and sian ka an
- 20 A great destination in Costa Rica: the Osa Peninsula and Bosque del Cabo
- 21 Traveling to Mexico City in April and need guidance
- 22 Beach Erosion in Playa del Carmen??
- 23 Hopkins, Belize Honeymoon
- 24 Easter (or Semana Santa) in Nicaragua
- 25 Leo Rodriguez is a great local guide/drive