Hi, all - if anyone is planning to take a trip to the La Fortuna/Arenal area, Groupon just put up a Groupon for the Springs Resort and Spa. It's about half the normal cost. We stayed there on a Groupon deal and really loved it. It's a beautiful property, but normally out of our price range; this offer makes it a little more affordable. There's a nice Club Rio area with a beautiful river and tubing and kayaking, lots to do on the property, and really pretty volcano views. Their rooms are very nice and comfortable, good restaurants too.
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 an evening in San Jose...?
- 2 Volcanogirl Goes to Belize
- 3 Belize Honeymoon-What not to miss!
- 4 Embera Village
- 5 10 days backpacking in Costa Rica
- 6 Food at Leon airport?
- 7 Food at Leon airport?
- 8 Help choosing Spanish course - Mexico / Guatemala?
- 9 condos within walking distance of marina/downtown cabo???
- 10 Bosque del Cabo question-is Phillip good with kids?
- 11 Arco Iris or Fonda vela - Monteverde accommodation
- 12 Costa Rica & Panama
- 13 Tips re Puerto Vallarta
- 14 La Casa Que Canta versus Capella Ixtapa
- 15 Tela and La Ceiba
- 16 How safe is Roatan, Honduras?
- 17 March/April weather
- 18 luxury hotels in Panama City with great location
- 19 Help! Belize or Costa Rica
- 20 Belize vs. Costa Rica
- 21 One Week in Southern Belize
- 22 Costa Rica Vacation with child.
- 23 Just added three nights to Costa Rica Vacation - Leaving this Friday!
- 24 Last minute Cancun trip must do's?
- 25 Costa Rica four nights