Hi, all - if anyone is planning to take a trip to the La Fortuna/Arenal area, Groupon just put up a Groupon for the Springs Resort and Spa. It's about half the normal cost. We stayed there on a Groupon deal and really loved it. It's a beautiful property, but normally out of our price range; this offer makes it a little more affordable. There's a nice Club Rio area with a beautiful river and tubing and kayaking, lots to do on the property, and really pretty volcano views. Their rooms are very nice and comfortable, good restaurants too.
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 think twice before using expedia
- 2 Meztli Spanish School in Tulum, Mexico
- 3 OAXACA markets….question or two..guide?
- 4 Bringing snacks into Mexico
- 5 best places in Baja
- 6 Beachfront in Tulum
- 7 Belize, first time
- 8 las palapas/mahekal???? Looking for quiet AI in Mexico???
- 9 How far a drive from Playa Grande to Riu Palace?
- 10 Catamaran Sailing in Costa Rica & Questions Answered
- 11 Costa Rica with young kids
- 12 10 Days in Central America. Where should I go?
- 13 Lovin' Costa Rica with Kids
- 14 Security in Oaxaca
- 15 Panama for Chistmas - tips? ideas?
- 16 Mexico City and the butterfly migration....anyone been?
- 17 Guatemala for adventure, activity and relaxing?
- 18 MEX to Polanco hotel? Taxi?
- 19 Things to do in Papagayo in the rainy season?
- 20 Shoes for Costa Rica in Nov.
- 21 One week home-stay/ language school during hoilday
- 22 Exploring “Greece” in Costa Rica
- 23 cancun
- 24 Best 10 places in Cancun
- 25 Turtle rescue in Sayulita?