Hi, all - if anyone is planning to take a trip to the La Fortuna/Arenal area, Groupon just put up a Groupon for the Springs Resort and Spa. It's about half the normal cost. We stayed there on a Groupon deal and really loved it. It's a beautiful property, but normally out of our price range; this offer makes it a little more affordable. There's a nice Club Rio area with a beautiful river and tubing and kayaking, lots to do on the property, and really pretty volcano views. Their rooms are very nice and comfortable, good restaurants too.
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Help me with 3rd trip to CR: Bosque del Cabo & WHERE else in Feb?
- 2 Costa Rica Itinerary Help!
- 3 5 Star NOT AI Beachfront Playa del Carmen
- 4 Belize
- 5 Planning trip to Panama
- 6 Car Rental in Panama
- 7 Copa Airlines?
- 8 A FOOD-FOCUSED REPORT: MEXICO CITY, PUEBLA, OAXACA
- 9 time share jerks in mexico !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- 10 Intercultura Samara Language School, and Safety in Samara
- 11 Costa Rica - Guanacaste and ? near the arenal volcano or la fortuna
- 12 bicycle through central america
- 13 Cancun,playa del carmen,riviera maya, playa mujeres
- 14 Tijuana Safety in 2015?
- 15 Spanish Language immersion schools in summer (N of Mexico City)?
- 16 Cenotes near Playa Del Carmen
- 17 Panama
- 18 Celebrating Day of the Dead in Oaxaca - 2015 - Thoughts?
- 19 planning a very short belize trip for snorkeling, scuba etc, please help.
- 20 transportation from SJD to Los Barriles
- 21 9 Days in Costa Rica // Itinerary Help // Travel agency?
- 22 Costa Rica
- 23 Which of these locations?
- 24 Has anyone been to Tapalpa?
- 25 B & B in Oaxaca?