Hi, all - if anyone is planning to take a trip to the La Fortuna/Arenal area, Groupon just put up a Groupon for the Springs Resort and Spa. It's about half the normal cost. We stayed there on a Groupon deal and really loved it. It's a beautiful property, but normally out of our price range; this offer makes it a little more affordable. There's a nice Club Rio area with a beautiful river and tubing and kayaking, lots to do on the property, and really pretty volcano views. Their rooms are very nice and comfortable, good restaurants too.
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 3 extra hours in Mexico City airport, any shopping malls nearby?
- 2 30 Reasons Why You Should Visit Cozumel (in pictures)
- 3 Riu Santa Fe vs Palace
- 4 Trying to decide between Hawaii or Mexico for family trip
- 5 Costa Rica: Mal Pais or Manuel Antonio?
- 6 CAR RENTAL 4WD COSTA RICA
- 7 carniva cruise key west and cozumel in august 2014
- 8 How to Reach Cancun Tourists
- 9 Costa Rica Osa Questions
- 10 Back from Bosque del Cabo
- 11 Costa Rica questions
- 12 costa rica
- 13 5th Trip CR with Teenagers-Bosque Del Cabo and Iguana Lodge June '14
- 14 Costa Rica during Easter week?
- 15 Car rental Cancun
- 16 Three week backpacking adventure with kids….
- 17 Christmas in Puebla?
- 18 Volcanogirl Goes to Belize
- 19 Ideas for a graduation trip for 18 yr old
- 20 Thinking of Merida for 10 days or so this fall. Have some questions.
- 21 Viceroy Riviera Maya
- 22 Single Girl 50's looking for AI in Costa Rica
- 23 Driving from San Jose to Uvita-Suggestions for Fabulous Lunch Stop
- 24 Costa Rica Itinerary Help
- 25 Arenal Groupon