My boyfriend and I are trying to plan a trip for our anniversary and I suggested CR as it has what we love - beaches and adventure. However, he LOVES all-inclusive and pretty much refuses to stay anywhere that isn't.
Any suggestions on places to stay? We don't have a huge budget.
Arenal is our main focus so if we have to stay in that area, it's fine with us.
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Fiesta de Carnaval on Ambergris Caye
- 2 Costa Rica itinerary
- 3 spa resort: HELP Cabo or Costa Rica?
- 4 Oscar y Lalos is no longer on the beach - time to update the guidebook
- 5 Suggestions needed for a family trip on the cheap
- 6 Four days in Panama.. Where to get out of the city before coming back?
- 7 2 months in nicaragua - solo female
- 8 HoneyMoon - Gutemala - Mexico
- 9 Timeshare Presentation For Deep Discount On A Resort Worth It???
- 10 DF: Any's Hostal vs Dos Fridas y Diego re location
- 11 Costa Rica - First trip itinerary, jaguar rescue center visit
- 12 Puerto Vallarta Nov 2015 edition
- 13 La Fortuna via Poas
- 14 Riviera Maya: Five Days of Peace & Plenty
- 15 Costa Rica - Arenal & Tamarindo questions
- 16 Sleeping At San Jose Airport
- 17 Entering Guatemala on a One-Way Ticket
- 18 Wonderful Memories with Granddaughter
- 19 Yet another Costa Rica question!
- 20 E. Coast Mexican resort good for teens?
- 21 Cobo San Lucas For The Day
- 22 Patricia missed Puerta Vallarta, so...
- 23 Cruise trip to Western Caribbean in Feb.'16.
- 24 LaPaz Baja car rental
- 25 Need to find companions for drive to Panama from US