My boyfriend and I are trying to plan a trip for our anniversary and I suggested CR as it has what we love - beaches and adventure. However, he LOVES all-inclusive and pretty much refuses to stay anywhere that isn't.
Any suggestions on places to stay? We don't have a huge budget.
Arenal is our main focus so if we have to stay in that area, it's fine with us.
Arenal - December
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Spring in Oaxaca - a perfect getaway for our 15th wedding anniversary!
- 2 Riviera Maya - Where to Stay?
- 3 Park Royal Cozumel or El Cantil?
- 4 Mesón Sacristía cooking school/hotel stay. Anyone done it?
- 5 Suze: Can you tell me about your trips to Puerta Vallarta?
- 6 Guatemala customs question
- 7 buying silver jewelry in cancun
- 8 Just back from CR for my 50th. Expected alot and got more than I hoped for!
- 9 Costa Rica Trip Itinerary
- 10 Costa Rica questions
- 11 Damas Mangrove Tour vs. Cano Negro
- 12 Single Girl 50's looking for AI in Costa Rica
- 13 Wanna be Expats!!! Can we move to Mexico sooner? Work? Elsewhere?
- 14 Playa Del Carmen/Tulum "Dreams or Paradisus?"
- 15 Rainy season
- 16 Food safety while traveling in Guatemala
- 17 Hopefulist in Honduras and Guatemala, June/July 2014
- 18 Uvita during green/rainy season - should we go??
- 19 booking rooms for spring break
- 20 5th Trip CR with Teenagers-Bosque Del Cabo and Iguana Lodge June '14
- 21 3 extra hours in Mexico City airport, any shopping malls nearby?
- 22 Car Rental in Costa Rica
- 23 Playa Del Carmen Day Tours
- 24 Riu Santa Fe vs Palace
- 25 Jaco to Montezuma ferry- has anyone taken it??