My boyfriend and I are trying to plan a trip for our anniversary and I suggested CR as it has what we love - beaches and adventure. However, he LOVES all-inclusive and pretty much refuses to stay anywhere that isn't.
Any suggestions on places to stay? We don't have a huge budget.
Arenal is our main focus so if we have to stay in that area, it's fine with us.
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 http://newmusclesupplements.com/muscle-xtx/
- 2 http://newmusclesupplements.com/muscle-xtx/
- 3 Finalizing Costa Rica Itinerary-a few questions
- 4 Overshadowed Exciting Puebla
- 5 Roads Guate-Pana and Pana-Antigua and
- 6 Planning a trip to Costa Rica in September?
- 7 Ideas for a trip to CR
- 8 girls getaway
- 9 Tulum and Akumal Tours
- 10 Our incredible week in the Osa
- 11 Guanajuato
- 12 Starting an activity based company in Punta De Mita (Puerto Vallarta)
- 13 First time CR intinerary help
- 14 Costa Rica family vacation - December
- 15 Second trip to CR - advice on Pacific coast
- 16 Yucatan/Quintana Roo Itinerary
- 17 Cancun All inclusive
- 18 Costa Rica 4 areas help
- 19 Cancun and cuba
- 20 Antigua & Guate; Primera Vez en Centroamérica
- 21 Riviera Maya weather next week
- 22 Travelling the coast of Mexico
- 23 Belize vs. Costa Rica
- 24 Hotels in Playa del Carmen?
- 25 vacation rentals in Antigua Guatemala?