My boyfriend and I are trying to plan a trip for our anniversary and I suggested CR as it has what we love - beaches and adventure. However, he LOVES all-inclusive and pretty much refuses to stay anywhere that isn't.
Any suggestions on places to stay? We don't have a huge budget.
Arenal is our main focus so if we have to stay in that area, it's fine with us.
Arenal - December
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Food poisoning?
- 2 Should we cancel our vacation to Mexico in December?
- 3 snorkeling and relaxing beach vacation.
- 4 Looking for suggestions for 7-8 days in Mexico
- 5 Mexico City
- 6 Do we need special insurance or driver's license for rental car in Mexico
- 7 Maya Riviera to Belize or Costa Rica or Panama?
- 8 Costa Rica with a 8 year old boy?
- 9 Bus service from San Jose´ del Cabo to Totos Santos
- 10 Cruise with a 10 month old to Honduras, Guatemala, Mexico,and key west.
- 11 Flores to Chetumal by road without crossing through Belize
- 12 Central America travel over New Year's
- 13 Costa Rica after 15 years update me on driving
- 14 Lodging in Costa Rica in January
- 15 Thoughts on Cayo District tours/accommodation options
- 16 Place to have a wedding in May near Cancun
- 17 43 Missing Students in Mexico
- 18 Costa Rica help
- 19 Cancun car rental/emd3 plus others help!
- 20 1 week in Panama - how does this sound?
- 21 7-8 Days in Panama. Suggested Itinerary?
- 22 Hopefulist in Guatemala 2014 (#3)
- 23 Costa Rica will include airport tax in ticket price
- 24 Belize in June?
- 25 BEWARE: Alamo Car Rental in San Jose STAY AWAY