My boyfriend and I are trying to plan a trip for our anniversary and I suggested CR as it has what we love - beaches and adventure. However, he LOVES all-inclusive and pretty much refuses to stay anywhere that isn't.
Any suggestions on places to stay? We don't have a huge budget.
Arenal is our main focus so if we have to stay in that area, it's fine with us.
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 http://klereumcol.com/pronabolin-reviews/
- 2 Uncrowded Experience in Yucatan
- 3 Avoiding mosquitos at all inclusive in Riviera Maya?
- 4 Need a 2 bedroom hotel room in Historical district
- 5 NEED HELP WITH DAY OF THE DEAD AND BUTTERFLIES TRIP
- 6 Traveling to Central America
- 7 Guatemala trip tribute Part II
- 8 30th wedding anniversary trip planning - Mexico
- 9 Getting around in Costa Rica
- 10 Two active couples looking for accommodations in Costa Rica
- 11 Costa Rica - Staying in Playa Hermosa??
- 12 Guanajuato
- 13 Costa Rica January
- 14 Our incredible week in the Osa
- 15 Shopping
- 16 Off the beaten path Playa Del Carmen
- 17 Yucatan travel guide recommendations
- 18 Driving in Belize
- 19 Mexico itinerary for 8-9 days
- 20 Guatemala trip tribute Part I
- 21 Roatan
- 22 Mexico City and...?
- 23 Nicaragua-avoid if you can
- 24 Isla Mujeres over Thanksgiving
- 25 First time to cabo helP??