I am trying to make a decision regarding lodging in the Arenal area. I am headed there with my husband for 5 days in early May! Can't wait. Am looking for a place that we can truly relax and enjoy the facilities. Would love to have hot springs on site so can end every day with a relaxing dip. We're leaving our two year old behind with the grandparents, so less kids = better! Any suggestions greatly appreciated.
Arenal Area Hotels - Best for Couples?
- 1 Staying in Cozumel - Is Chichen Itza worth the trip?
- 2 help with 8 days of rainforest, beach and adventure in Costa Rica
- 3 Backpack vs Wheels
- 4 Liberia Airport to Samara
- 5 Need alternate airport for mexican pyramids
- 6 Belize jungle lodge -- please help choose
- 7 Belize -- several questions -- please help!
- 8 TC's Cozumel List -- Updated 2/2011
- 9 Brief trip report: Northern Honduras (Pico Bonito)
- 10 Off on a Home Exchange to San Jose Costa Rica
- 11 Costa Rica: Itinerary and some questions
- 12 Tour company to help plan trip to El Salvador and Nicaragua
- 13 Help with 5 days touring time
- 14 Costa Rica trip in March
- 15 Safety in Ixtapa
- 16 5 Day Belize Trip - Need Suggestions
- 17 Adopt an animal donation?
- 18 Puerto Viejo Lodging
- 19 Cabo San Lucas
- 20 Guatemala City Airport to Antigua by car & other helpful hints
- 21 Roatan advice
- 22 Best Beach Resort For Snorkeling Mexicos West Coast
- 23 Isla Mujeres, Cozumel or Playa del Carmen for best swimming and snorkeling?
- 24 Cabo San Lucas- Hyatt Ziva Los Cabos?
- 25 Shopping for silver jewelry in Puerto Vallarta? Some personal suggestions.