I am trying to make a decision regarding lodging in the Arenal area. I am headed there with my husband for 5 days in early May! Can't wait. Am looking for a place that we can truly relax and enjoy the facilities. Would love to have hot springs on site so can end every day with a relaxing dip. We're leaving our two year old behind with the grandparents, so less kids = better! Any suggestions greatly appreciated.
Arenal Area Hotels - Best for Couples?
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Guatemala customs question
- 2 Uvita during green/rainy season - should we go??
- 3 booking rooms for spring break
- 4 30 Reasons Why You Should Visit Cozumel (in pictures)
- 5 3 extra hours in Mexico City airport, any shopping malls nearby?
- 6 5th Trip CR with Teenagers-Bosque Del Cabo and Iguana Lodge June '14
- 7 Riu Santa Fe vs Palace
- 8 Trying to decide between Hawaii or Mexico for family trip
- 9 Wanna be Expats!!! Can we move to Mexico sooner? Work? Elsewhere?
- 10 Costa Rica: Mal Pais or Manuel Antonio?
- 11 Costa Rica questions
- 12 Mextrotter
- 13 CAR RENTAL 4WD COSTA RICA
- 14 carniva cruise key west and cozumel in august 2014
- 15 How to Reach Cancun Tourists
- 16 Costa Rica Osa Questions
- 17 Back from Bosque del Cabo
- 18 costa rica
- 19 Costa Rica during Easter week?
- 20 Car rental Cancun
- 21 Three week backpacking adventure with kids….
- 22 Christmas in Puebla?
- 23 Volcanogirl Goes to Belize
- 24 Ideas for a graduation trip for 18 yr old
- 25 Thinking of Merida for 10 days or so this fall. Have some questions.