I am trying to make a decision regarding lodging in the Arenal area. I am headed there with my husband for 5 days in early May! Can't wait. Am looking for a place that we can truly relax and enjoy the facilities. Would love to have hot springs on site so can end every day with a relaxing dip. We're leaving our two year old behind with the grandparents, so less kids = better! Any suggestions greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 DF: Any's Hostal vs Dos Fridas y Diego re location
- 2 Costa Rica - First trip itinerary, jaguar rescue center visit
- 3 Puerto Vallarta Nov 2015 edition
- 4 Timeshare Presentation For Deep Discount On A Resort Worth It???
- 5 Four days in Panama.. Where to get out of the city before coming back?
- 6 La Fortuna via Poas
- 7 Riviera Maya: Five Days of Peace & Plenty
- 8 Costa Rica - Arenal & Tamarindo questions
- 9 Sleeping At San Jose Airport
- 10 Entering Guatemala on a One-Way Ticket
- 11 Wonderful Memories with Granddaughter
- 12 Yet another Costa Rica question!
- 13 E. Coast Mexican resort good for teens?
- 14 Cobo San Lucas For The Day
- 15 Patricia missed Puerta Vallarta, so...
- 16 Cruise trip to Western Caribbean in Feb.'16.
- 17 HoneyMoon - Gutemala - Mexico
- 18 LaPaz Baja car rental
- 19 2 months in nicaragua - solo female
- 20 Need to find companions for drive to Panama from US
- 21 Costa Rica: Arenal or Monteverde
- 22 Weather in Playa Del Carmen?
- 23 Should I take my hiking boots?
- 24 Help with 7 week itinerary
- 25 Geisha Coffee Seeds/green beans