I am trying to make a decision regarding lodging in the Arenal area. I am headed there with my husband for 5 days in early May! Can't wait. Am looking for a place that we can truly relax and enjoy the facilities. Would love to have hot springs on site so can end every day with a relaxing dip. We're leaving our two year old behind with the grandparents, so less kids = better! Any suggestions greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 buy real registered passports((firstname.lastname@example.org))
- 2 Avoiding mosquitos at all inclusive in Riviera Maya?
- 3 This may seemingly most of th
- 4 Giving the gift of EDUCATION
- 5 Traveling to Central America
- 6 NEED HELP WITH DAY OF THE DEAD AND BUTTERFLIES TRIP
- 7 Uncrowded Experience in Yucatan
- 8 Guatemala trip tribute Part II
- 9 30th wedding anniversary trip planning - Mexico
- 10 Getting around in Costa Rica
- 11 Two active couples looking for accommodations in Costa Rica
- 12 Costa Rica - Staying in Playa Hermosa??
- 13 Guanajuato
- 14 Costa Rica January
- 15 Need a 2 bedroom hotel room in Historical district
- 16 Our incredible week in the Osa
- 17 Shopping
- 18 Off the beaten path Playa Del Carmen
- 19 Yucatan travel guide recommendations
- 20 Driving in Belize
- 21 Mexico itinerary for 8-9 days
- 22 Guatemala trip tribute Part I
- 23 Roatan
- 24 Mexico City and...?
- 25 Nicaragua-avoid if you can