We are going to Arenal and Manual Antonio the first week in April. I've booked a 4WD vehicle, but wonder if I need one if these are the only two places that we are going? The 4WD is much more expensive than other cars, so I'd like to downgrade if that's advisable. We want to do some exploration between Arenal and MA but would not likely be going too far off the beaten track (though how "beaten" the tracks are remains a mystery to me, which is why I pose the question!).
Arenal and Manual Antonio: Need 4WD if only going these 2 places?
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Renting a car in Cancun
- 2 time needed to depart San Jose airport
- 3 Should we cancel our vacation to Mexico in December?
- 4 First trip to Ajijic-Advice Needed
- 5 Best Places to Visit in Mexico
- 6 Yucatan - April 2015 Mayan Ruin week trip - Need help planning
- 7 Unreliable www.cancuntransfers.com - DO NOT USE their service
- 8 best hotel for family traveling with young adults in Panama City
- 9 A Week in Montezuma
- 10 Need help with airport transfer in Mexico
- 11 Finalizing Graduation trip for granddaughter
- 12 thinking of changing itinerary in CR-need feedback
- 13 Tlaquepaque and Colima - December 2014
- 14 Cheap One Man Trip to Mexico
- 15 Riviera Maya or Puerto Vallarta
- 16 snorkeling and relaxing beach vacation.
- 17 Best country to deep sea fish in May?
- 18 Looking for suggestions for Mexico beach vacation
- 19 Lovin' Costa Rica with Kids
- 20 Cabo San Lucas - December end 2014
- 21 Belize Itinerary help!
- 22 Food allergy awareness in Cancun, mexico
- 23 Driving in "inner" mexico; is it safe?
- 24 Costa Rica Travel
- 25 Planning Mexico by February