We are going to Arenal and Manual Antonio the first week in April. I've booked a 4WD vehicle, but wonder if I need one if these are the only two places that we are going? The 4WD is much more expensive than other cars, so I'd like to downgrade if that's advisable. We want to do some exploration between Arenal and MA but would not likely be going too far off the beaten track (though how "beaten" the tracks are remains a mystery to me, which is why I pose the question!).
Arenal and Manual Antonio: Need 4WD if only going these 2 places?
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 What area in Mexico is safe for kids with calm beautiful beaches?
- 2 Chan Chich vs. BdC
- 3 Trip Report - Merida, Ruta Puuc, Chichen Itza, Tulum
- 4 Mi tocaya y yo en Panama
- 5 Bus from SJO to San Jose , Costa Rica
- 6 5 Weeks in Chocolate Paradise
- 7 Getting to Tortuguero -- worth the trip?
- 8 Trying to decide between Hawaii or Mexico for family trip
- 9 Costa Rica and Panama by Gate1Travel
- 10 Somewhere hot!
- 11 Mexico City where to stay for 4 nights
- 12 Family Vacation, Caribbean Costa Rica and Panama
- 13 Back From Puerto Vallarta
- 14 Guanajuato or San Cristobal de las Casas Mexico
- 15 Cancun-discounts.com
- 16 Mexico City, Chiapas and Yucutan, too much??
- 17 Puerto Vallarta for honeymoon... Ideas??
- 18 Driving from Florida to Belize
- 19 Spring in Oaxaca - a perfect getaway for our 15th wedding anniversary!
- 20 Puebla Bonita Pacifico Resort and Spa in Cabo San Lucas
- 21 Looking for inexpensive villas/bungalows with a private/secluded beach.
- 22 Nicaragua trip on 5/22...Need help, pls
- 23 Costa Rica for a lone female?
- 24 Playa del Carmen - El Faro or Corto Maltes?
- 25 Costa Rica - Dominical/Uvita in September with 2 yr old