We are going to Arenal and Manual Antonio the first week in April. I've booked a 4WD vehicle, but wonder if I need one if these are the only two places that we are going? The 4WD is much more expensive than other cars, so I'd like to downgrade if that's advisable. We want to do some exploration between Arenal and MA but would not likely be going too far off the beaten track (though how "beaten" the tracks are remains a mystery to me, which is why I pose the question!).
Arenal and Manual Antonio: Need 4WD if only going these 2 places?
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Ccost of a transfer from Panama PTY airport to Riu Playa Blanca Hotel?
- 2 Bringing clothes and fabric to Puerto vallarta
- 3 Cabo San Lucas
- 4 Recommendation for December trip - from Guadalajara
- 5 Trip ideas needed please
- 6 Directly book Manuel Antonio Expeditions? Or just deal with hotel?
- 7 Mexico City, DF Restaurant
- 8 Looking for suggestions for 7-8 days in Mexico
- 9 Costa Rica for 9 days in Dec
- 10 tours to gatun locks panama
- 11 Early November, Water Bungalows, Excellend Medical Facilities
- 12 Cancun or Playa Del Carmen for boogie boarding and hotel recs
- 13 Hopefulist in Guatemala (again) 2014
- 14 Belize vs. Costa Rica
- 15 our detailed report from manuel antonio
- 16 MEXICO CITY (DF)....restaurants, fondas--looking for great food&music!
- 17 Mex City Restaurant
- 18 Guidebook for Oaxaca
- 19 costa rica in two weeks
- 20 Airport policy for departures in Costa Rica
- 21 Cancun Hotel
- 22 Any recommendations for activities or adventures for kids in Riviera Maya
- 23 When to go to the Yucatán or to Puerta Vallarta
- 24 Cuernavaca
- 25 sales tax in Mexico