Hi, all -
In the past when I've recommended Roxy Ortiz to folks visiting the Petén, I've just had an email address to share. Now she has a website - check it out!
At the moment she offers her guiding services in Tikal, El Mirador, Yaxhá, Nakum, and Uaxactún in Guatemala as well as Copán in Honduras and Yaxchilán in Mexico. There's a cool bio and photos in addition to contact information and links. Happy trails!
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 http://megacleanseradvice.com/garcinia-pure-pro/
- 2 http://drozforskolin.org/coal-cosmetic-moisturizer/
- 3 http://www.maxmusclestack.com/electra-hair-brush
- 4 http://klereumcol.com/pronabolin-reviews/
- 5 Uncrowded Experience in Yucatan
- 6 Avoiding mosquitos at all inclusive in Riviera Maya?
- 7 Need a 2 bedroom hotel room in Historical district
- 8 NEED HELP WITH DAY OF THE DEAD AND BUTTERFLIES TRIP
- 9 Traveling to Central America
- 10 Guatemala trip tribute Part II
- 11 30th wedding anniversary trip planning - Mexico
- 12 Getting around in Costa Rica
- 13 Two active couples looking for accommodations in Costa Rica
- 14 Costa Rica - Staying in Playa Hermosa??
- 15 Guanajuato
- 16 Costa Rica January
- 17 Our incredible week in the Osa
- 18 Shopping
- 19 Off the beaten path Playa Del Carmen
- 20 Yucatan travel guide recommendations
- 21 Driving in Belize
- 22 Mexico itinerary for 8-9 days
- 23 Guatemala trip tribute Part I
- 24 Roatan
- 25 Mexico City and...?
Hi, all -