Hi, all -
In the past when I've recommended Roxy Ortiz to folks visiting the Petén, I've just had an email address to share. Now she has a website - check it out!
At the moment she offers her guiding services in Tikal, El Mirador, Yaxhá, Nakum, and Uaxactún in Guatemala as well as Copán in Honduras and Yaxchilán in Mexico. There's a cool bio and photos in addition to contact information and links. Happy trails!
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Puerto Vallarta o Cabo for Christmas break
- 2 1st visit to Costa Rica - Itinerary input appreciated!
- 3 Costa Rica
- 4 12-day June CR trip with school-age kids
- 5 Which Tortuguero Lodge for 2 night visit in January?
- 6 Does Panama have anything Costa Rica doesn't? (Besides the canal)
- 7 Planning a trip to Panama
- 8 Los Suenos Itinerary
- 9 Driving from Mexico to Belize
- 10 Driving from Mexico to Belize and Guatemala
- 11 best air route san diego to san jose
- 12 Cabo San Lucas furniture stores
- 13 reliable car rental company??
- 14 Costa Rica - San Jose to Arenal Drive
- 15 driving from Tabacon to La Fortuna?
- 16 Trip Report: Guatemala in 6 days
- 17 One day in Cozumel - Chichen Itza?
- 18 How long from Cozumel to Ek Balam
- 19 Puerto Vallarta
- 20 Recent Headlines- Cancun
- 21 Panama or Costa Rica?
- 22 Costa Rica limited mobility issues...
- 23 Need help ASAP for Belize
- 24 Are dogs allowed on the beaches
- 25 Ecuador, Panama, or Costa Rica
Hi, all -