Hi, all -
In the past when I've recommended Roxy Ortiz to folks visiting the Petén, I've just had an email address to share. Now she has a website - check it out!
At the moment she offers her guiding services in Tikal, El Mirador, Yaxhá, Nakum, and Uaxactún in Guatemala as well as Copán in Honduras and Yaxchilán in Mexico. There's a cool bio and photos in addition to contact information and links. Happy trails!
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 comcast@ Password Reset CONTACT ☎ 1:800:982:8520 Tech SUPP0RT CARE *
- 2 info needed on NW Mexico trip
- 3 Tulum Beachfront Lodging with Tweens
- 4 Need Help with Costa Rica
- 5 Cozumel airport transfers
- 6 Best plan - suggestions
- 7 Playa Del Carmen restaurant
- 8 Vacation choices
- 9 Puerto Vallarta
- 10 nicaragua-Rancho Santana
- 11 Cabo, Playa, or PV?
- 12 PV Questions about art, food, cooking classes!
- 13 A First TripTo Puerta Vallerta
- 14 Transportation between Granada, Nicaragua and Ometepe, Nicaragua
- 15 Old Town Puerto Vallarta May 2017
- 16 Isla Holbox - where did you stay?
- 17 Olmec Colossal Heads
- 18 Tour Guide - Mexico City
- 19 Tulum & Coba - Travel Report
- 20 1/2 day excursions
- 21 Thanksgiving/Riviera Maya area/All Inclusive
- 22 Going with the flow - 16 days in Costa Rica
- 23 top 8 cenotes to visit
- 24 Our recent trip to Costa Rica
- 25 San Miguel trivia
Hi, all -