Going to Costa Rica April 8th-17...Definitly doing Pacuare river rafting, and want to do Puerto Viejo/Cahuita and possibly Tortuguero depending on the turtles...this is the big question; I've just seen info on Bocas Del Toro... it's close and seems easy to get to from what I've read and most of all it looks like a lot of fun and possibly even better prices on lodging and food than Costa Rica. (What island is best to visit in the Boca Del Toro area.) If it seems like a good Itinerary in what order would you suggest. The sudden interest in Boca Del Toro is mostly the opportunity to see more culture. any help would be very appreciated...Have fun traveling!!! Bill
April trip to Costa Rica/Panama...your opinions please.
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Bringing snacks into Mexico
- 2 Costa Rica first timers
- 3 Ho, Ho, Oaxaca
- 4 Spanish School in Tulum, Mexico
- 5 OAXACA markets….question or two..guide?
- 6 think twice before using expedia
- 7 Meztli Spanish School in Tulum, Mexico
- 8 best places in Baja
- 9 Beachfront in Tulum
- 10 Belize, first time
- 11 las palapas/mahekal???? Looking for quiet AI in Mexico???
- 12 How far a drive from Playa Grande to Riu Palace?
- 13 Catamaran Sailing in Costa Rica & Questions Answered
- 14 Costa Rica with young kids
- 15 10 Days in Central America. Where should I go?
- 16 Lovin' Costa Rica with Kids
- 17 Security in Oaxaca
- 18 Panama for Chistmas - tips? ideas?
- 19 Mexico City and the butterfly migration....anyone been?
- 20 Guatemala for adventure, activity and relaxing?
- 21 MEX to Polanco hotel? Taxi?
- 22 Things to do in Papagayo in the rainy season?
- 23 Shoes for Costa Rica in Nov.
- 24 One week home-stay/ language school during hoilday
- 25 Exploring “Greece” in Costa Rica