Going to Costa Rica April 8th-17...Definitly doing Pacuare river rafting, and want to do Puerto Viejo/Cahuita and possibly Tortuguero depending on the turtles...this is the big question; I've just seen info on Bocas Del Toro... it's close and seems easy to get to from what I've read and most of all it looks like a lot of fun and possibly even better prices on lodging and food than Costa Rica. (What island is best to visit in the Boca Del Toro area.) If it seems like a good Itinerary in what order would you suggest. The sudden interest in Boca Del Toro is mostly the opportunity to see more culture. any help would be very appreciated...Have fun traveling!!! Bill
April trip to Costa Rica/Panama...your opinions please.
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Airfares between Kansas City and Costa Rica
- 2 San Jose, Costa Rica
- 3 Cancun / Playa del Carmen with Young Kids
- 4 MEXICO CITY (DF)....restaurants, fondas--looking for great food&music!
- 5 mayan ruins family trip
- 6 How safe is driving a car through Mexico
- 7 Playa del Carmen
- 8 Cancun - may or JUne 2015
- 9 Help us find the perfect AI Resort
- 10 Puerto Vallarta - charm and low key
- 11 Stay for a night in cancun before 14 days at beach house near tulum?
- 12 Awesome Tour Guide in San Salvador!
- 13 Mexico
- 14 Nicaragua trip on 5/22...Need help, pls
- 15 Trip ideas needed please
- 16 Riviera Maya - Where to Stay?
- 17 Looking for suggestions for 7-8 days in Mexico
- 18 Monterrey, Mexico Safety
- 19 Panama Travelogue (Panama City & Rainforest, Boquete, Bocas del Toro)
- 20 Work Exchanges in Costa Rica? Please help!
- 21 buying silver jewelry in cancun
- 22 Cozumel Diving & Possible Terrible Weather: To change dates or not?
- 23 Costa Rica experts: ideas needed for 2 days pre- and post- cycling trip.
- 24 Los cabos in January
- 25 Los Cabos Weather in late Dec