we are going to Costa Rica and were wondering about Green Frog Adventures tour Co. Are they reputable?
anyone use green frog adventures
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 43 Missing Students in Mexico
- 2 Lodging in Costa Rica in January
- 3 Costa Rica help
- 4 Cancun car rental/emd3 plus others help!
- 5 Mexico City
- 6 1 week in Panama - how does this sound?
- 7 7-8 Days in Panama. Suggested Itinerary?
- 8 Thoughts on Cayo District tours/accommodation options
- 9 Hopefulist in Guatemala 2014 (#3)
- 10 Costa Rica will include airport tax in ticket price
- 11 Belize in June?
- 12 BEWARE: Alamo Car Rental in San Jose STAY AWAY
- 13 Mexico City and the butterfly migration....anyone been?
- 14 Tulemar bungalows vs Arenas del Mar
- 15 How to climb volcanoes at night
- 16 Two Young Women Traveling Alone in Mexico
- 17 Bus service from San Jose´ del Cabo to Totos Santos
- 18 MEXICO CITY (DF)....restaurants, fondas--looking for great food&music!
- 19 Questions re. Bosque del Cabo Cabinas
- 20 Monteverde Accomodations
- 21 Oaxaca in November
- 22 Costa Rica Intinerary help--Arenal and Guanacaste
- 23 DD and I recently returned from five wonderful fun filled days in PV
- 24 OAXACA markets….question or two..guide?
- 25 Timeshare Presentation For Deep Discount On A Resort Worth It???