We are driving a VW camperVan from the States throug Mexico, Guatemala, Honduras, Nicaragua into Costa Rica. Any advice as to the best way to do border crossings? Any driving hints regarding safety, insurance, things to be aware of, things to be SURE to do as well as things to be sure NOT to do. Thanks for any help you can give.
ANY WORDS OF WISDOM FOR DRIVING SOUTH OF THE BORDER???
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Bicycle riding in La Pas Mexico
- 2 Trying to decide between Hawaii or Mexico for family trip
- 3 Airport Transfer suggestions from Cancun
- 4 if we do bosque del cabo-where else can we go that is nearby?
- 5 Labor Day Weekend Weather in Playa Del Carmen
- 6 tours to gatun locks panama
- 7 Panama in October
- 8 Playa del Carmen
- 9 Riviera Maya - Where to Stay?
- 10 hotels in oaxaca centro historico
- 11 loved la carolina lodge-what are similar spots in cr?
- 12 Hotel or House in Tulum?
- 13 Costa Rica First Trip -- Help
- 14 Red Frog Beach Resort or Popa Paradise (or another option?)
- 15 Driving & Camping in Baja California
- 16 Monteverde from Liberia
- 17 Uvita during green/rainy season - should we go??
- 18 Costa Rica: Mal Pais or Manuel Antonio?
- 19 San Jose, Costa Rica
- 20 mayan ruins family trip
- 21 Puerto Vallarta - charm and low key
- 22 Cancun / Playa del Carmen with Young Kids
- 23 MEXICO CITY (DF)....restaurants, fondas--looking for great food&music!
- 24 Car Rental in Costa Rica
- 25 Do I need an SUV for riviera maya vacation