We are driving a VW camperVan from the States throug Mexico, Guatemala, Honduras, Nicaragua into Costa Rica. Any advice as to the best way to do border crossings? Any driving hints regarding safety, insurance, things to be aware of, things to be SURE to do as well as things to be sure NOT to do. Thanks for any help you can give.
ANY WORDS OF WISDOM FOR DRIVING SOUTH OF THE BORDER???
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Planning a trip to Costa Rica with a 10 and 13 year old
- 2 Spring in Oaxaca - a perfect getaway for our 15th wedding anniversary!
- 3 Riviera Maya - Where to Stay?
- 4 La paz at christmas
- 5 Suze: Can you tell me about your trips to Puerta Vallarta?
- 6 Bosque del Cabo accommodations help for newbie
- 7 Follow Up Questions: MA / Osa
- 8 Mesón Sacristía cooking school/hotel stay. Anyone done it?
- 9 Park Royal Cozumel or El Cantil?
- 10 Guatemala customs question
- 11 buying silver jewelry in cancun
- 12 Just back from CR for my 50th. Expected alot and got more than I hoped for!
- 13 Costa Rica Trip Itinerary
- 14 Costa Rica questions
- 15 Damas Mangrove Tour vs. Cano Negro
- 16 Single Girl 50's looking for AI in Costa Rica
- 17 Wanna be Expats!!! Can we move to Mexico sooner? Work? Elsewhere?
- 18 Playa Del Carmen/Tulum "Dreams or Paradisus?"
- 19 Rainy season
- 20 Food safety while traveling in Guatemala
- 21 Hopefulist in Honduras and Guatemala, June/July 2014
- 22 Uvita during green/rainy season - should we go??
- 23 booking rooms for spring break
- 24 5th Trip CR with Teenagers-Bosque Del Cabo and Iguana Lodge June '14
- 25 3 extra hours in Mexico City airport, any shopping malls nearby?