I am planning on backpacking around Central America for 3 months, including volunteering during the trip.
The plan is to travel overland the whole way. Does anyone has any tips ??
Where to go, what transportation to use, volunteering along the way, or any other tip you might find it useful?
Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Kitchen Showrooms London
- 2 Driving in Mexico
- 3 Questions concerning our 6 day stay in Mexico City
- 4 Cancun - low key beach suggestions
- 5 Moon Palace in Cancun
- 6 Best driving routes in Costa Rica
- 7 Driving in CR
- 8 Rental car - Lost driver's license! Help!
- 9 Sirena Station hike Drake Bay
- 10 unsafe?
- 11 Five Nights in Mexico City: A July Travel Fix
- 12 One week home-stay/ language school during hoilday
- 13 Help choosing Spanish course - Mexico / Guatemala?
- 14 Nicaragua-avoid if you can
- 15 Riviera Maya driving safety
- 16 Belize With Baby & Toddler
- 17 Terrible location for Ocean Maya Royale
- 18 Bosque Del Cabo/Corcovado
- 19 Another question re. Merida car hire - Unirent?
- 20 Non tourist beach in December
- 21 Sending things back home.
- 22 Back from Isla Mujeres
- 23 How many nights Santa Elena / CI / Valladolid?
- 24 Costa Rica: Guancaste with kids
- 25 Costa Rica Itinerary Advice Please!