I am planning on backpacking around Central America for 3 months, including volunteering during the trip.
The plan is to travel overland the whole way. Does anyone has any tips ??
Where to go, what transportation to use, volunteering along the way, or any other tip you might find it useful?
Thanks in advance
Any travel tips for doing backpacking in Central America
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 costa rica logistics again
- 2 Riviera Maya Suites in Playa del Carmen or....?
- 3 Mexico Trip
- 4 Queretaro or Zacatecas??
- 5 Costa Rica Itinerary-one week. Guanacaste? Arenal?
- 6 Recommendation for December trip - from Guadalajara
- 7 costa rica logistics
- 8 Awesome Tour Guide in San Salvador!
- 9 Tour company to help plan trip to El Salvador and Nicaragua
- 10 6-7 hour layover w/family in San Salvador
- 11 Panama - where in Boca del Tores
- 12 Osa Hotel Questions
- 13 Punta Mita St. Regis
- 14 Directly book Manuel Antonio Expeditions? Or just deal with hotel?
- 15 Cabo San Lucas
- 16 Bus options between San Jose and Bocas del Torro
- 17 Costa Rica for 9 days in Dec
- 18 Ccost of a transfer from Panama PTY airport to Riu Playa Blanca Hotel?
- 19 Bringing clothes and fabric to Puerto vallarta
- 20 Trip ideas needed please
- 21 Mexico City, DF Restaurant
- 22 Looking for suggestions for 7-8 days in Mexico
- 23 tours to gatun locks panama
- 24 Early November, Water Bungalows, Excellend Medical Facilities
- 25 Cancun or Playa Del Carmen for boogie boarding and hotel recs