I am planning on backpacking around Central America for 3 months, including volunteering during the trip.
The plan is to travel overland the whole way. Does anyone has any tips ??
Where to go, what transportation to use, volunteering along the way, or any other tip you might find it useful?
Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Sad Sad Day for my favorite beach city
- 2 New to Travel is Costa Rica in Rainy Season
- 3 best AI Adult in Cancun and the Riviera
- 4 San Jose to Puerto Viejo Costa Rica and Hostel in San Jose
- 5 Guanajuato to Mexico City and Butterfly Sanctuary
- 6 Returning home
- 7 White hair in Valladolid....
- 8 Family trip to Costa Rica in December.
- 9 Please help with my Yucatan itinerary
- 10 Uber in Panama
- 11 Costa Rica in summer (end July/early August) with kids
- 12 Our CR Itinerary & a Spider Question
- 13 Shuttle Bus Service in Costa Rica
- 14 Mexico (Yucatan Peninsula) Non AL suggestions
- 15 4 days in Belize
- 16 Belize trip report-April 3-10th
- 17 Belize in Aug 25-Sep3
- 18 Luxury hotel off the beaten path?
- 19 An Afternoon In Guadalajara
- 20 Sayulita in September
- 21 Tulum Ruins
- 22 5 day belize itinerary
- 23 2 weeks in Costa Rica: Go North or South?
- 24 Copper Canyon
- 25 Azul five, Grand Velas or Grand Palladium resorts??