I am planning on backpacking around Central America for 3 months, including volunteering during the trip.
The plan is to travel overland the whole way. Does anyone has any tips ??
Where to go, what transportation to use, volunteering along the way, or any other tip you might find it useful?
Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Mexico destination for family vacation - not $$$$$
- 2 Rain all week
- 3 Nicest All inclusive for young children
- 4 Central america with 6 yr old.
- 5 Amazing..
- 6 Land Border & Monterrey to Mexican Language School & Side Trips
- 7 Costa Rica in Christmas 2016
- 8 Layover in San Salvador
- 9 day trips from Mexico City
- 10 Destination for 3 kids under 5 - Cancun?
- 11 help from a Panamanian
- 12 Dynamic Airways = LAX to Cancun
- 13 Hotel Recommendation for Riviera Maya please help!
- 14 Cancun Beach Snorkeling 6/2016
- 15 Playa del carmen - airbnb
- 16 Looking for Good Remote Study Location
- 17 advice for costa rica about tennagers .
- 18 Pearl Keys
- 19 Transportation from the Royal Playa Del Carmen to Iberostar Grand Pariso
- 20 Stop at La Paz in route to La Fortuna?
- 21 Niaragua Adventures: Beware of the Small Print
- 22 Grand sunset princess (playa del carmen)
- 23 Picky traveler looking for a hidden gem
- 24 Honeymoon in mid-September?
- 25 Hotel Recommendations for Costa Rica