I am toying with the idea of extending our Costa Rica trip by attending a Spanish language school. I am hoping to find one that has a program for children. Does anyone have a suggestion? (I accidentally posted this in the general topic instead of the Costa Rica topic)
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 http://www.drhelpnutrition.org/andronite-enhanced/
- 2 Renting Car along Riviera Maya
- 3 Trip to Merida - Very Long and Lots of Info on Restaurants
- 4 Buying a property in Sayulita
- 5 Belize vs. Costa Rica
- 6 Our first family cruise, Cozumel
- 7 Our first trip to Mexico-It won't be our last!
- 8 Please help with a one moth itinerary
- 9 Panama City visit; the good and the bad
- 10 Spanish speaking city to spend August 2017?
- 11 Merida in March
- 12 Trip to Costa Rica - Pura Vida
- 13 Mexico in March - questions
- 14 Hopefulist's 2013 Guatemala Travelogue
- 15 Cabo, Playa, or PV?
- 16 Questions concerning our 6 day stay in Mexico City
- 17 Private Fishing/Snorkeling boat in Playa del Carmen
- 18 Xcaret worth it or not?
- 19 Nicaragua - dividing time between Leon and Granada
- 20 Adventures in Portobelo, Panama
- 21 Costa Rica With Kids-Recommendations Requested
- 22 travel in Yucatan
- 23 Driving through Mexico to Belize
- 24 Police Harassment in Cancun
- 25 Gay Places in San Pedro Belize
Any recommendations for a Spanish language school in Costa Rica with children's programs?