I am toying with the idea of extending our Costa Rica trip by attending a Spanish language school. I am hoping to find one that has a program for children. Does anyone have a suggestion? (I accidentally posted this in the general topic instead of the Costa Rica topic)
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 MAIL AOL MAIL TECH 1 844 827 6486
- 2 GAMIL PASSWORD RECOVERY CONTACT 1-800-982-8520 TECHNICAL CAre
- 3 info needed on NW Mexico trip
- 4 Tulum Beachfront Lodging with Tweens
- 5 Need Help with Costa Rica
- 6 Cozumel airport transfers
- 7 Best plan - suggestions
- 8 Playa Del Carmen restaurant
- 9 Vacation choices
- 10 Puerto Vallarta
- 11 nicaragua-Rancho Santana
- 12 Cabo, Playa, or PV?
- 13 PV Questions about art, food, cooking classes!
- 14 A First TripTo Puerta Vallerta
- 15 Transportation between Granada, Nicaragua and Ometepe, Nicaragua
- 16 Old Town Puerto Vallarta May 2017
- 17 Isla Holbox - where did you stay?
- 18 Olmec Colossal Heads
- 19 Tour Guide - Mexico City
- 20 Tulum & Coba - Travel Report
- 21 1/2 day excursions
- 22 Thanksgiving/Riviera Maya area/All Inclusive
- 23 Going with the flow - 16 days in Costa Rica
- 24 top 8 cenotes to visit
- 25 Our recent trip to Costa Rica
Any recommendations for a Spanish language school in Costa Rica with children's programs?