I am toying with the idea of extending our Costa Rica trip by attending a Spanish language school. I am hoping to find one that has a program for children. Does anyone have a suggestion? (I accidentally posted this in the general topic instead of the Costa Rica topic)
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Central america with 6 yr old.
- 2 Land Border & Monterrey to Mexican Language School & Side Trips
- 3 Costa Rica in Christmas 2016
- 4 Layover in San Salvador
- 5 day trips from Mexico City
- 6 Destination for 3 kids under 5 - Cancun?
- 7 Amazing..
- 8 help from a Panamanian
- 9 Dynamic Airways = LAX to Cancun
- 10 Hotel Recommendation for Riviera Maya please help!
- 11 Cancun Beach Snorkeling 6/2016
- 12 Playa del carmen - airbnb
- 13 Looking for Good Remote Study Location
- 14 advice for costa rica about tennagers .
- 15 Pearl Keys
- 16 Transportation from the Royal Playa Del Carmen to Iberostar Grand Pariso
- 17 Mexico destination for family vacation - not $$$$$
- 18 Stop at La Paz in route to La Fortuna?
- 19 Niaragua Adventures: Beware of the Small Print
- 20 Grand sunset princess (playa del carmen)
- 21 Picky traveler looking for a hidden gem
- 22 Honeymoon in mid-September?
- 23 Hotel Recommendations for Costa Rica
- 24 exchanging US dollars for Mexican pesos
- 25 Food cost for Caye Caulker, Belize or the islands?
Any recommendations for a Spanish language school in Costa Rica with children's programs?