After a couple of weeks in Guatemala next summer we're planning to spend a couple on Roatán. We know we want to spend a week in the Sandy Bay area and are considering the NE end of the island for the other week. Does anyone have any experience with the above places? Thanks!!
Any experience with CAMP BAY or MARBLE HILL FARMS on ROATÁN?
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Hopefulist in Guatemala 2014 (#3)
- 2 Costa Rica will include airport tax in ticket price
- 3 Belize in June?
- 4 43 Missing Students in Mexico
- 5 BEWARE: Alamo Car Rental in San Jose STAY AWAY
- 6 Mexico City and the butterfly migration....anyone been?
- 7 Tulemar bungalows vs Arenas del Mar
- 8 Mexico City
- 9 How to climb volcanoes at night
- 10 Two Young Women Traveling Alone in Mexico
- 11 Bus service from San Jose´ del Cabo to Totos Santos
- 12 MEXICO CITY (DF)....restaurants, fondas--looking for great food&music!
- 13 Questions re. Bosque del Cabo Cabinas
- 14 Cancun car rental/emd3 plus others help!
- 15 Monteverde Accomodations
- 16 Oaxaca in November
- 17 Costa Rica Intinerary help--Arenal and Guanacaste
- 18 DD and I recently returned from five wonderful fun filled days in PV
- 19 OAXACA markets….question or two..guide?
- 20 Timeshare Presentation For Deep Discount On A Resort Worth It???
- 21 Costa Rica with a 8 year old boy?
- 22 Looking for Bias Bajas Restaurant/Costa Rica
- 23 Dominical Costa Rica
- 24 some suggestions on Nica itinerary? and some guidance on bus schedules?
- 25 Anyone use Economy Car Rental in Costa Rica?