Hasn't anyone ventured away from Cancun and Costa Rica and visited El Salvador? I've done a search and found nada.
We're considering going in November and would appreciate hearing from anyone who's been.
Thanks in advance,
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Cancun All inclusive
- 2 http://newmusclesupplements.com/muscle-xtx/
- 3 http://newmusclesupplements.com/muscle-xtx/
- 4 Finalizing Costa Rica Itinerary-a few questions
- 5 Overshadowed Exciting Puebla
- 6 Roads Guate-Pana and Pana-Antigua and
- 7 Planning a trip to Costa Rica in September?
- 8 Ideas for a trip to CR
- 9 girls getaway
- 10 Tulum and Akumal Tours
- 11 Our incredible week in the Osa
- 12 Guanajuato
- 13 Starting an activity based company in Punta De Mita (Puerto Vallarta)
- 14 First time CR intinerary help
- 15 Costa Rica family vacation - December
- 16 Second trip to CR - advice on Pacific coast
- 17 Yucatan/Quintana Roo Itinerary
- 18 Costa Rica 4 areas help
- 19 Cancun and cuba
- 20 Antigua & Guate; Primera Vez en Centroamérica
- 21 Riviera Maya weather next week
- 22 Travelling the coast of Mexico
- 23 Belize vs. Costa Rica
- 24 Hotels in Playa del Carmen?
- 25 vacation rentals in Antigua Guatemala?