Hasn't anyone ventured away from Cancun and Costa Rica and visited El Salvador? I've done a search and found nada.
We're considering going in November and would appreciate hearing from anyone who's been.
Thanks in advance,
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 kechua: Tec*h SUPP0RT comcast mail CONTACT 1:8OO:540:6830 comcast
- 2 US: Tec*h SUPP0RT AVG ANTIVIRUS CONTACT ☎ 1800:385 :4895 AVG 24*7
- 3 Mineral De Pozos mini-trip report
- 4 Old Town Puerto Vallarta May 2017
- 5 A First TripTo Puerta Vallerta
- 6 Where to stay in Ambergis Caye?
- 7 Playa Del Carmen restaurant
- 8 Tulum & Coba - Travel Report
- 9 Spending USD in Mexico
- 10 Family vacation
- 11 Food poisoning?
- 12 Guanajuato or Oaxacca for 5-7days?
- 13 Best plan - suggestions
- 14 Puerto Vallarta Nov 2015 edition
- 15 Merida Trip Report - Lots of Food
- 16 We're off to Costa Rica and never been there!
- 17 Guanacaste in October
- 18 Good lunch spot
- 19 Recommendations on hotels with best beaches
- 20 Planning girls getaway trip to CR this summer and need help!
- 21 December Itinerary with 1 Year Old
- 22 Art School
- 23 Costa Rica EF Tours for Middle School
- 24 Month Stay In Oaxaca, Mexico
- 25 Is it crazy to go in August?