I am visiting Guatemala in April and looking for details of a good travel agent to help with flights to/from Flores to visit the Tikal ruins, and arrange airport transfers to/from Guatemala City & Antigua, plus some day tours from Antigua. Cheers!
Antigua travel agent
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Driving in Belize
- 2 Cabo Alternative
- 3 Costa Rica itinerary with young children
- 4 time share jerks in mexico !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- 5 Riviera maya
- 6 How safe is Roatan, Honduras?
- 7 Cancun & environs move to Eastern time
- 8 24 hours with a car in Cancun. Where to eat? Where to go? There now!
- 9 Cancun in March
- 10 A FOOD-FOCUSED REPORT: MEXICO CITY, PUEBLA, OAXACA
- 11 San Jose del Cabo airport shuttle
- 12 5 Star NOT AI Beachfront Playa del Carmen
- 13 tamarindo (surfing,gun muggins and wildlife encounters)
- 14 8 days in costa rica!
- 15 Old Belize, Belize (Don't Go!)
- 16 Help me with 3rd trip to CR: Bosque del Cabo & WHERE else in Feb?
- 17 Car Rental in Panama
- 18 Costa Rica Itinerary Help!
- 19 Belize
- 20 Planning trip to Panama
- 21 Copa Airlines?
- 22 Intercultura Samara Language School, and Safety in Samara
- 23 Costa Rica - Guanacaste and ? near the arenal volcano or la fortuna
- 24 bicycle through central america
- 25 Cancun,playa del carmen,riviera maya, playa mujeres