Does anyone have any experience with getting from Antigua to Tikal? I assume if we are going to fly we have to go back to Guatemala City and would like to know what airlines/experiences people have had. Is it possible/worthwhile to do Tikal in one day? Thanks very much.
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Healthy Soft Cream
- 2 Is it crazy to go in August?
- 3 Help! Should I go to Central America during the rainy season?
- 4 Mexico City over Christmas
- 5 Best time of year for Mexico City/Puebla?
- 6 Need Help with Costa Rica
- 7 info needed on NW Mexico trip
- 8 Tulum Beachfront Lodging with Tweens
- 9 Cozumel airport transfers
- 10 Best plan - suggestions
- 11 Playa Del Carmen restaurant
- 12 Vacation choices
- 13 Puerto Vallarta
- 14 nicaragua-Rancho Santana
- 15 Cabo, Playa, or PV?
- 16 PV Questions about art, food, cooking classes!
- 17 A First TripTo Puerta Vallerta
- 18 Transportation between Granada, Nicaragua and Ometepe, Nicaragua
- 19 Old Town Puerto Vallarta May 2017
- 20 Isla Holbox - where did you stay?
- 21 Olmec Colossal Heads
- 22 Tour Guide - Mexico City
- 23 Tulum & Coba - Travel Report
- 24 1/2 day excursions
- 25 Thanksgiving/Riviera Maya area/All Inclusive