I am visiting Antigua Guatemala with my family this summer and would like to know if Antigua is safe?
We will be staying in Antigua for a couple of weeks, can anybody recommend a good place stay....... we dont mind paying a bit extra for a nice place to stay...
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 A week in San Jose Costa Rica
- 2 Family Christmas Vacation in Mexico
- 3 Cancun to Guatemala
- 4 Trip Report - Yucatan
- 5 Top Mayan Ruins to visit
- 6 San Jose del Cabo-La Playita Beach
- 7 San Miguel trivia
- 8 Garza Blanca Preserve -Puerto Vallarta
- 9 Mid September Honeymoon Suggestions Inclusive
- 10 Can a U.S permanent resident driving feom Cancun to Belize City, Belize?
- 11 Family Resort Cancun/Playa
- 12 Need wedding white wine in Costa Rica
- 13 Best time of year for Mexico City/Puebla?
- 14 Playa Del Carmen restaurant
- 15 puerto vallarta
- 16 California Baja
- 17 Family All inclusive Riviera Maya
- 18 Cabo, Playa, or PV?
- 19 Best plan - suggestions
- 20 Old Town Puerto Vallarta May 2017
- 21 Costa Rica Honeymoon May 2018
- 22 Mexico City over Christmas
- 23 Is it crazy to go in August?
- 24 info needed on NW Mexico trip
- 25 best shoes for Costa Rica
Antigua - safe places to stay in Antigua Guatemala... any ideas?