I am visiting Antigua Guatemala with my family this summer and would like to know if Antigua is safe?
We will be staying in Antigua for a couple of weeks, can anybody recommend a good place stay....... we dont mind paying a bit extra for a nice place to stay...
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 passport, id cards and driver’s license (email@example.com)
- 2 1800-841-6436()@
- 3 just call ++11808416436** netflix technical support phone number
- 4 Stop at La Paz in route to La Fortuna?
- 5 After Bosque del Cabo, where next?
- 6 How much should I worry about Zika!?
- 7 Travel Logistics / Safety
- 8 Playa del Carmen hotels
- 9 A FOOD-FOCUSED REPORT: MEXICO CITY, PUEBLA, OAXACA
- 10 Mérida, Yucatán and Cancún, Quintana Roo
- 11 1st trip w/new boyfriend cancun or near by.
- 12 Uvita or Puerto Viejo
- 13 ADO or other bus booking questions
- 14 Puerto Jiminez Costa Rica in July
- 15 Arenal area: Los Logos or Arenal Springs?
- 16 Costa Rica Itinerary - Help
- 17 Music Video
- 18 July Adventure
- 19 exchanging US dollars for Mexican pesos
- 20 Guatemala trip in August?
- 21 Colonial Mexico for 1 Week - Help?
- 22 Driving Central America
- 23 Nicaragua -- connection
- 24 Driving in Mexico
- 25 june trip-help with itinerary
Antigua - safe places to stay in Antigua Guatemala... any ideas?