We (2 adults) are currently based in Antigua and will remain in town for over a year. Does anybody know the average rent for Antigua as we fell that ours is a little high for what is offered.
Any addresses, advice, or information is more than welcome.
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Planning a trip to Costa Rica in September?
- 2 Overshadowed Exciting Puebla
- 3 Ideas for a trip to CR
- 4 girls getaway
- 5 Tulum and Akumal Tours
- 6 Our incredible week in the Osa
- 7 Guanajuato
- 8 Starting an activity based company in Punta De Mita (Puerto Vallarta)
- 9 First time CR intinerary help
- 10 Costa Rica family vacation - December
- 11 Second trip to CR - advice on Pacific coast
- 12 Yucatan/Quintana Roo Itinerary
- 13 Cancun All inclusive
- 14 Costa Rica 4 areas help
- 15 Cancun and cuba
- 16 Antigua & Guate; Primera Vez en Centroamérica
- 17 Riviera Maya weather next week
- 18 Travelling the coast of Mexico
- 19 Belize vs. Costa Rica
- 20 Hotels in Playa del Carmen?
- 21 vacation rentals in Antigua Guatemala?
- 22 Archaeological tours
- 23 Puebla toTapachula: Chiapas Road Blocks
- 24 ISO nice Merida colonial hotel for anniv.
- 25 Casa Corcovado / Osa Peninsula