Hi there, planning to spend a few days in Antigua around mid/late january and i would like to take some salsa lessons while there. Is it wise to book accomodation and salsa lessons in advance? how busy is Antigua around that time and where else can i go around antigua that's not too far? thx marius.
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Mexico City, Chiapas and Yucutan, too much??
- 2 Trying to decide between Hawaii or Mexico for family trip
- 3 Puerto Vallarta for honeymoon... Ideas??
- 4 Cancun-discounts.com
- 5 Trip Report - Merida, Ruta Puuc, Chichen Itza, Tulum
- 6 Driving from Florida to Belize
- 7 Spring in Oaxaca - a perfect getaway for our 15th wedding anniversary!
- 8 Puebla Bonita Pacifico Resort and Spa in Cabo San Lucas
- 9 Apartment Finders
- 10 5 Weeks in Chocolate Paradise
- 11 Looking for inexpensive villas/bungalows with a private/secluded beach.
- 12 Nicaragua trip on 5/22...Need help, pls
- 13 Costa Rica for a lone female?
- 14 Playa del Carmen - El Faro or Corto Maltes?
- 15 Guanajuato or San Cristobal de las Casas Mexico
- 16 Costa Rica - Dominical/Uvita in September with 2 yr old
- 17 1 month itinerary US/Mexico
- 18 August weather in Cabo San Lucas?
- 19 Photos from Panama (Chiriqui, Canal Zone) February 2014
- 20 Meditation and/or yoga retreat
- 21 NY Times article about Osa Peninsula
- 22 Suggestions for a Unique, Non-Touristy quick trip to the CANCUN area??
- 23 Petit Laffite hotel, Playa del Carmen
- 24 Advice for lazy *budget* beach vacation with 1 year old
- 25 Costa Rica - Family of 6 - July