We're back from our Costa Rica trip. We wanted to explore a new area that was known for having great wildlife, and several of you suggested the Sarapiqui area, so that's where we went. Wow, it did not disappoint! We also went to La Fortuna and ended our trip with a night at the Peace Lodge. We had a great time!
Another Great Trip to CR!
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Costa Rica help
- 2 7-8 Days in Panama. Suggested Itinerary?
- 3 Cancun car rental/emd3 plus others help!
- 4 Thoughts on Cayo District tours/accommodation options
- 5 43 Missing Students in Mexico
- 6 Hopefulist in Guatemala 2014 (#3)
- 7 Costa Rica will include airport tax in ticket price
- 8 Belize in June?
- 9 BEWARE: Alamo Car Rental in San Jose STAY AWAY
- 10 Mexico City and the butterfly migration....anyone been?
- 11 Tulemar bungalows vs Arenas del Mar
- 12 Mexico City
- 13 How to climb volcanoes at night
- 14 Two Young Women Traveling Alone in Mexico
- 15 Bus service from San Jose´ del Cabo to Totos Santos
- 16 MEXICO CITY (DF)....restaurants, fondas--looking for great food&music!
- 17 Questions re. Bosque del Cabo Cabinas
- 18 Monteverde Accomodations
- 19 Oaxaca in November
- 20 Costa Rica Intinerary help--Arenal and Guanacaste
- 21 DD and I recently returned from five wonderful fun filled days in PV
- 22 OAXACA markets….question or two..guide?
- 23 Timeshare Presentation For Deep Discount On A Resort Worth It???
- 24 Costa Rica with a 8 year old boy?
- 25 Looking for Bias Bajas Restaurant/Costa Rica