We're back from our Costa Rica trip. We wanted to explore a new area that was known for having great wildlife, and several of you suggested the Sarapiqui area, so that's where we went. Wow, it did not disappoint! We also went to La Fortuna and ended our trip with a night at the Peace Lodge. We had a great time!
Another Great Trip to CR!
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Any recommendations for activities or adventures for kids in Riviera Maya
- 2 Labor Day Weekend Weather in Playa Del Carmen
- 3 costa rica in a car in two weeks
- 4 Cancun - Reliable Car Rental?
- 5 Oaxaca City, MX guide recomendation
- 6 costa rica catamaran trips
- 7 Four Seasons Punta Mita
- 8 Interbus and San Jose
- 9 Looking for suggestions for 7-8 days in Mexico
- 10 Riviera Maya - Where to Stay?
- 11 Cancun nightlife
- 12 Trip ideas needed please
- 13 Hotel or House in Tulum?
- 14 Airport Transfers from Los Cabos Airport
- 15 December trip to CR ...Is the tour company correct ?
- 16 if we do bosque del cabo-where else can we go that is nearby?
- 17 Playa del Carmen
- 18 Villahermosa, Tabasco to San Cristobal de las Casas, Chiapas
- 19 Bicycle riding in La Pas Mexico
- 20 Trying to decide between Hawaii or Mexico for family trip
- 21 Airport Transfer suggestions from Cancun
- 22 tours to gatun locks panama
- 23 Panama in October
- 24 hotels in oaxaca centro historico
- 25 loved la carolina lodge-what are similar spots in cr?