HI, guys - does the water around Ambergris stay warm year round? Are there any months where it's too cold to snorkel? What about rain - are there any months that are usually so rainy that you wouldn't travel during that time frame? I know that parts of CR can get very rainy in September and October - does Belize follow the same weather pattern? Thanks for any guidance you can give me!
- 1 Driving around costa ica
- 2 Campeche anyone?
- 3 Lovin' Costa Rica with Kids
- 4 2013 GTG - Bosque del Cabo, Costa Rica
- 5 Tequila Visit, Jalisco
- 6 Belize in August with teens
- 7 Isla Mujeres, Cozumel or Playa del Carmen for best swimming and snorkeling?
- 8 TACA canceling several CR flights
- 9 Last Minute Puerto Vallarta
- 10 Costa Rica - Car Rental Help!
- 11 Which would you recommend? Four Seasons Punta Mita OR Four Seasons Nevis?
- 12 Learn Spanish in Quetzaltenango - Xela, Guatemala
- 13 Bring snorkel gear to Costa Rica?
- 14 Timeshare Presentation For Deep Discount On A Resort Worth It???
- 15 Just back from Puerto Vallarta
- 16 How much cash to bring to Belize?
- 17 AI in Cancun vicinity
- 18 Cancun day trips
- 19 Quick CR Trip Report
- 20 Notorized Letter of Consent
- 21 4 days before heading to Sandos Playacar
- 22 3rd CR trip suggestions please...
- 23 Puerto Vallarta Mayan Palace
- 24 Can u recommend a lux AI in PDC or Riviera Maya?
- 25 Do I need a permission letter to travel alone with my minor niece?