Looking for suggestions for lodging in AC. We wanted to stay at Victoria House but they are booked. Any info will help. We want to be within walking distance (2/3 miles) to restaurants in town and a decent beach. Most of our time will be spent snorkeling and fishing but some of us want a nice beach. Decent lodging for $200 and under.
Ambergris Caye lodging
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Looking for member reviews of Gran Caribe Real in Cancun
- 2 Family vacation in beautiful, blissful Belize
- 3 Glover continues on to Mexico (after Colombia)
- 4 Costa Rica Pacific Highlands and Coast-Feb 2015
- 5 13 nights in Costa Rica Itinerary
- 6 Traveling to Mexico City in April and need guidance
- 7 celebration in Huatulco - Villa Pacifico or VillaBlanca or other? Help please
- 8 Fairmont Mayakoba and Playa del Carmen Trip Report
- 9 Gunacaste All Inclusive
- 10 Belize, Roatan or Cozumel: which is best snorkeling?
- 11 Last minute Cancun trip must do's?
- 12 A hotel on the beach in Tamarindo
- 13 Have airfare, am wishy washy on where to stay!-Costa Rica
- 14 cost of private car between different places in Costa Rica
- 15 A great destination in Costa Rica: the Osa Peninsula and Bosque del Cabo
- 16 Looking for Riviera Maya All-Inclusive Help
- 17 Showers with butterflies on the OSA & Quetzal near Poas: CR TR
- 18 Third Party Liability Insurance Car rental Mexico
- 19 Puerto aventuras (for free) report
- 20 A FOOD-FOCUSED REPORT: MEXICO CITY, PUEBLA, OAXACA
- 21 looking for fun restaurant in Playa or Cancun to bring teens after wedding
- 22 Looking for a Romantic Beach Bungalow in Riviera Maya
- 23 Costa Rica. info about,sarapiqui
- 24 Hotel with kids in Tulum or Akumal?
- 25 Tulum (camping)