I am trying to plan a trip for 2 adults and one 12 year old for this summer. We are all 3 divers and I am trying to secure a rental property. I would like to find something close to the Dive shops and not too far from places to eat/drink. I may be over thinking this as the island may be small enough that this does not matter. Any suggestions on “where” on the island to stay would be appreciated greatly….Thank you.
View all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Watch Hunger Games Catching Fire Movie Online
- 2 (BELIZE )Honeymoon in November - Help!
- 3 Need alternate airport for mexican pyramids
- 4 Panama Travelogue (Panama City & Rainforest, Boquete, Bocas del Toro)
- 5 San Miguel De Allende
- 6 Off on a Home Exchange to San Jose Costa Rica
- 7 Staying in Cozumel - Is Chichen Itza worth the trip?
- 8 Need a suggestion for Thankgiving dinner in P de C
- 9 Adopt an animal donation?
- 10 Liberia Airport to Samara
- 11 Costa Rica: Itinerary and some questions
- 12 Belize jungle lodge -- please help choose
- 13 Brief trip report: Northern Honduras (Pico Bonito)
- 14 help with 8 days of rainforest, beach and adventure in Costa Rica
- 15 Backpack vs Wheels
- 16 Belize -- several questions -- please help!
- 17 TC's Cozumel List -- Updated 2/2011
- 18 Tour company to help plan trip to El Salvador and Nicaragua
- 19 Help with 5 days touring time
- 20 Costa Rica trip in March
- 21 Safety in Ixtapa
- 22 5 Day Belize Trip - Need Suggestions
- 23 Puerto Viejo Lodging
- 24 Cabo San Lucas
- 25 Guatemala City Airport to Antigua by car & other helpful hints