I've taken a couple of dozen tours and never enjoyed one more than the one offered by Gate 1 Travel - 13 days including Tortuguera and Manual Antonio. Don't miss Tortuguero - it's a very special experience. Tour director Roberto was extremely knowledgeable and very kind. Food was excellent - I ate everything and never got sick. Hotels were all adequate - basic but clean. It's amazing to see tropical animals in their native environment and Robero made sure we saw all that Costa Rica offers. Best part about Gate 1 is the price - can't be beat.
Amazing Trip with Gate 1 Travel
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Costa Rica during Easter break
- 2 Mexico City Trip Report / Photo Journal (love this city)
- 3 Costa rica help
- 4 Nicaragua, the new Costa Rica ?
- 5 car rental companies
- 6 Car Rental in Playa Del Carmen
- 7 How safe is Roatan, Honduras?
- 8 Chan Chich vs. BdC
- 9 cozumel tennis
- 10 Osa Peninsula Lodging for first time in CR
- 11 Panama - Best Place for Outdoor Activities?
- 12 Puerto Vallarta Trip Report
- 13 Baja California
- 14 Airport Transfer suggestions from Cancun
- 15 Mexico region question
- 16 All Inclusive Resort Recommendations - Mexico
- 17 Transportation from Osa to Arenal and hotel in SJ
- 18 help with travel plans 10 days Costa Rica in April
- 19 Suggestions for birthday celebration in or around Samara
- 20 Los Cabos Weather in late Dec
- 21 Advice for lazy *budget* beach vacation with 1 year old
- 22 Semana Santa itinerary
- 23 San Jose del cabo
- 24 Camera Suggestion for Use in Costa Rica Rainforest
- 25 Help planning romantic getaway for my wife to CR or Mexico