I've taken a couple of dozen tours and never enjoyed one more than the one offered by Gate 1 Travel - 13 days including Tortuguera and Manual Antonio. Don't miss Tortuguero - it's a very special experience. Tour director Roberto was extremely knowledgeable and very kind. Food was excellent - I ate everything and never got sick. Hotels were all adequate - basic but clean. It's amazing to see tropical animals in their native environment and Robero made sure we saw all that Costa Rica offers. Best part about Gate 1 is the price - can't be beat.
Amazing Trip with Gate 1 Travel
View all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Need alternate airport for mexican pyramids
- 2 Belize jungle lodge -- please help choose
- 3 Brief trip report: Northern Honduras (Pico Bonito)
- 4 Staying in Cozumel - Is Chichen Itza worth the trip?
- 5 help with 8 days of rainforest, beach and adventure in Costa Rica
- 6 Backpack vs Wheels
- 7 Liberia Airport to Samara
- 8 Belize -- several questions -- please help!
- 9 TC's Cozumel List -- Updated 2/2011
- 10 Off on a Home Exchange to San Jose Costa Rica
- 11 Costa Rica: Itinerary and some questions
- 12 Tour company to help plan trip to El Salvador and Nicaragua
- 13 Help with 5 days touring time
- 14 Costa Rica trip in March
- 15 Safety in Ixtapa
- 16 5 Day Belize Trip - Need Suggestions
- 17 Adopt an animal donation?
- 18 Puerto Viejo Lodging
- 19 Cabo San Lucas
- 20 Guatemala City Airport to Antigua by car & other helpful hints
- 21 Roatan advice
- 22 Best Beach Resort For Snorkeling Mexicos West Coast
- 23 Isla Mujeres, Cozumel or Playa del Carmen for best swimming and snorkeling?
- 24 Cabo San Lucas- Hyatt Ziva Los Cabos?
- 25 Shopping for silver jewelry in Puerto Vallarta? Some personal suggestions.