We just got back from an amazing trip to Costa Rica. I usually plan all of my trips and itineraries, but this time, I decided to get some help. I can't say enough good things about Pat Hewitt and his company at Costa Rica Travel Exchange. All of our drivers were punctual and very friendly. They went out of their way to make us feel at home. All four of the hotels we stayed at were top notch and the tours that were arranged for us were very enjoyable. Pat is very friendly and knowledgeable. He listened to everything we were looking for in our vacation and recommended three awesome places. We flew into San Jose and drove to Monteverde, then to the Arenal Volcano area, and finally to Tortuguero. We were able to see three different ecosystems in a week. We also saw sloths, spider monkeys, white faced monkeys, howler monkeys, hummingbirds, caimans, crocodiles, morpho butterflies, toucans, two quetzal birds, and a sea turtle laying her eggs. Pat was always there to answer phone calls and e-mails anytime I had a question and the price of the trip was very reasonable! We were very happy with our trip and would recommend Costa Rica Travel Exchange to anyone planning to travel to Costa Rica.
Amazing-Costa Rica Travel Exchange-Pat Hewitt
View all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Adopt an animal donation?
- 2 help with 8 days of rainforest, beach and adventure in Costa Rica
- 3 Costa Rica: Itinerary and some questions
- 4 Costa Rica trip in March
- 5 Puerto Viejo Lodging
- 6 5 Day Belize Trip - Need Suggestions
- 7 Cabo San Lucas
- 8 Guatemala City Airport to Antigua by car & other helpful hints
- 9 Roatan advice
- 10 Best Beach Resort For Snorkeling Mexicos West Coast
- 11 Staying in Cozumel - Is Chichen Itza worth the trip?
- 12 Isla Mujeres, Cozumel or Playa del Carmen for best swimming and snorkeling?
- 13 Cabo San Lucas- Hyatt Ziva Los Cabos?
- 14 Shopping for silver jewelry in Puerto Vallarta? Some personal suggestions.
- 15 Drive from Panama To Belize
- 16 Safety in Nicaragua
- 17 Costa Rica - 6 1/2 days / 6 nights
- 18 Zihuatanejo to Acapolco?
- 19 Help on Rental Car Advice
- 20 Off on a Home Exchange to San Jose Costa Rica
- 21 Breakfast in Mexico City
- 22 Cabo snorkeling with a Giant Whale Shark!!!!!
- 23 best puerto vallarta resort/hotel --not all-inclusive
- 24 Honeymoon Planning for mexico in February 2014
- 25 Tour company to help plan trip to El Salvador and Nicaragua