We just got back from an amazing trip to Costa Rica. I usually plan all of my trips and itineraries, but this time, I decided to get some help. I can't say enough good things about Pat Hewitt and his company at Costa Rica Travel Exchange. All of our drivers were punctual and very friendly. They went out of their way to make us feel at home. All four of the hotels we stayed at were top notch and the tours that were arranged for us were very enjoyable. Pat is very friendly and knowledgeable. He listened to everything we were looking for in our vacation and recommended three awesome places. We flew into San Jose and drove to Monteverde, then to the Arenal Volcano area, and finally to Tortuguero. We were able to see three different ecosystems in a week. We also saw sloths, spider monkeys, white faced monkeys, howler monkeys, hummingbirds, caimans, crocodiles, morpho butterflies, toucans, two quetzal birds, and a sea turtle laying her eggs. Pat was always there to answer phone calls and e-mails anytime I had a question and the price of the trip was very reasonable! We were very happy with our trip and would recommend Costa Rica Travel Exchange to anyone planning to travel to Costa Rica.
Amazing-Costa Rica Travel Exchange-Pat Hewitt
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Chan Chich vs. BdC
- 2 Nicaragua, the new Costa Rica ?
- 3 Puerto Vallarta Favorites
- 4 Petit Laffite hotel, Playa del Carmen
- 5 White water rafting the Pacuare River April
- 6 April trip to Puerto Vallarta with two young children-- suggestions?
- 7 Mexico region question
- 8 Los Cabos Weather in late Dec
- 9 April trip to Costa Rica/Panama...your opinions please.
- 10 Costa Rica best use of 9 full days with young kids!
- 11 Costa rica help
- 12 car rental companies
- 13 Roatan safety and other suggestions?
- 14 Costa Rica during Easter break
- 15 Mexico City Trip Report / Photo Journal (love this city)
- 16 Car Rental in Playa Del Carmen
- 17 How safe is Roatan, Honduras?
- 18 cozumel tennis
- 19 Osa Peninsula Lodging for first time in CR
- 20 Panama - Best Place for Outdoor Activities?
- 21 Puerto Vallarta Trip Report
- 22 Baja California
- 23 Airport Transfer suggestions from Cancun
- 24 All Inclusive Resort Recommendations - Mexico
- 25 Transportation from Osa to Arenal and hotel in SJ