We just got back from an amazing trip to Costa Rica. I usually plan all of my trips and itineraries, but this time, I decided to get some help. I can't say enough good things about Pat Hewitt and his company at Costa Rica Travel Exchange. All of our drivers were punctual and very friendly. They went out of their way to make us feel at home. All four of the hotels we stayed at were top notch and the tours that were arranged for us were very enjoyable. Pat is very friendly and knowledgeable. He listened to everything we were looking for in our vacation and recommended three awesome places. We flew into San Jose and drove to Monteverde, then to the Arenal Volcano area, and finally to Tortuguero. We were able to see three different ecosystems in a week. We also saw sloths, spider monkeys, white faced monkeys, howler monkeys, hummingbirds, caimans, crocodiles, morpho butterflies, toucans, two quetzal birds, and a sea turtle laying her eggs. Pat was always there to answer phone calls and e-mails anytime I had a question and the price of the trip was very reasonable! We were very happy with our trip and would recommend Costa Rica Travel Exchange to anyone planning to travel to Costa Rica.
Amazing-Costa Rica Travel Exchange-Pat Hewitt
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Help me with 3rd trip to CR: Bosque del Cabo & WHERE else in Feb?
- 2 Costa Rica Itinerary Help!
- 3 5 Star NOT AI Beachfront Playa del Carmen
- 4 Belize
- 5 Planning trip to Panama
- 6 Car Rental in Panama
- 7 Copa Airlines?
- 8 A FOOD-FOCUSED REPORT: MEXICO CITY, PUEBLA, OAXACA
- 9 time share jerks in mexico !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- 10 Intercultura Samara Language School, and Safety in Samara
- 11 Costa Rica - Guanacaste and ? near the arenal volcano or la fortuna
- 12 bicycle through central america
- 13 Cancun,playa del carmen,riviera maya, playa mujeres
- 14 Tijuana Safety in 2015?
- 15 Spanish Language immersion schools in summer (N of Mexico City)?
- 16 Cenotes near Playa Del Carmen
- 17 Panama
- 18 Celebrating Day of the Dead in Oaxaca - 2015 - Thoughts?
- 19 planning a very short belize trip for snorkeling, scuba etc, please help.
- 20 transportation from SJD to Los Barriles
- 21 9 Days in Costa Rica // Itinerary Help // Travel agency?
- 22 Costa Rica
- 23 Which of these locations?
- 24 Has anyone been to Tapalpa?
- 25 B & B in Oaxaca?