We just got back from an amazing trip to Costa Rica. I usually plan all of my trips and itineraries, but this time, I decided to get some help. I can't say enough good things about Pat Hewitt and his company at Costa Rica Travel Exchange. All of our drivers were punctual and very friendly. They went out of their way to make us feel at home. All four of the hotels we stayed at were top notch and the tours that were arranged for us were very enjoyable. Pat is very friendly and knowledgeable. He listened to everything we were looking for in our vacation and recommended three awesome places. We flew into San Jose and drove to Monteverde, then to the Arenal Volcano area, and finally to Tortuguero. We were able to see three different ecosystems in a week. We also saw sloths, spider monkeys, white faced monkeys, howler monkeys, hummingbirds, caimans, crocodiles, morpho butterflies, toucans, two quetzal birds, and a sea turtle laying her eggs. Pat was always there to answer phone calls and e-mails anytime I had a question and the price of the trip was very reasonable! We were very happy with our trip and would recommend Costa Rica Travel Exchange to anyone planning to travel to Costa Rica.
Amazing-Costa Rica Travel Exchange-Pat Hewitt
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Which Dive shop is best for snorkeling boat tour in akumal
- 2 Embera Village
- 3 an evening in San Jose...?
- 4 Volcanogirl Goes to Belize
- 5 Belize Honeymoon-What not to miss!
- 6 10 days backpacking in Costa Rica
- 7 Food at Leon airport?
- 8 Food at Leon airport?
- 9 Help choosing Spanish course - Mexico / Guatemala?
- 10 condos within walking distance of marina/downtown cabo???
- 11 Bosque del Cabo question-is Phillip good with kids?
- 12 Arco Iris or Fonda vela - Monteverde accommodation
- 13 Costa Rica & Panama
- 14 Tips re Puerto Vallarta
- 15 La Casa Que Canta versus Capella Ixtapa
- 16 Tela and La Ceiba
- 17 How safe is Roatan, Honduras?
- 18 March/April weather
- 19 luxury hotels in Panama City with great location
- 20 Help! Belize or Costa Rica
- 21 Belize vs. Costa Rica
- 22 One Week in Southern Belize
- 23 Costa Rica Vacation with child.
- 24 Just added three nights to Costa Rica Vacation - Leaving this Friday!
- 25 Last minute Cancun trip must do's?