Does anyone have information on this resort located NE of Puerto Barrios (in Rio Pichilingo)? This resort is one possibility I am considering for and exchange in my timeshare exchange company. I am interested in the quality of the resort and rooms, the quality of the beach (we want a clean white sand beach, a mile or more in length), and any info on the area the resort is in (safety, things to do, etc.). Thanks for any information!
Amatique Bay Resort & Marina, Guatemala: Info needed
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Riviera Maya - Where to Stay?
- 2 Follow Up Questions: MA / Osa
- 3 Recomendations on getting to Tikal from Belize City
- 4 Planning a trip to Costa Rica with a 10 and 13 year old
- 5 Spring in Oaxaca - a perfect getaway for our 15th wedding anniversary!
- 6 La paz at christmas
- 7 Suze: Can you tell me about your trips to Puerta Vallarta?
- 8 Bosque del Cabo accommodations help for newbie
- 9 Mesón Sacristía cooking school/hotel stay. Anyone done it?
- 10 Park Royal Cozumel or El Cantil?
- 11 Guatemala customs question
- 12 buying silver jewelry in cancun
- 13 Just back from CR for my 50th. Expected alot and got more than I hoped for!
- 14 Costa Rica Trip Itinerary
- 15 Costa Rica questions
- 16 Damas Mangrove Tour vs. Cano Negro
- 17 Single Girl 50's looking for AI in Costa Rica
- 18 Wanna be Expats!!! Can we move to Mexico sooner? Work? Elsewhere?
- 19 Playa Del Carmen/Tulum "Dreams or Paradisus?"
- 20 Rainy season
- 21 Food safety while traveling in Guatemala
- 22 Hopefulist in Honduras and Guatemala, June/July 2014
- 23 Uvita during green/rainy season - should we go??
- 24 booking rooms for spring break
- 25 5th Trip CR with Teenagers-Bosque Del Cabo and Iguana Lodge June '14