Next Winter part of our party will be staying at Cabanas Tulum. Others would like a less expensive option... preferably adjacent to or easy walking distance to Cabanas Tulum. Any suggestions? (Cabanas is running upwards of $200 per night... would like an option in the 100-150 range. Must be easy walk to Cabanas).
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Ideas for month travel
- 2 Questions concerning our 6 day stay in Mexico City
- 3 Ideas for activities in Riviera Maya vicinity
- 4 Carnival 2017 in Panama City
- 5 Driving in Mexico
- 6 Cancun - low key beach suggestions
- 7 Moon Palace in Cancun
- 8 Best driving routes in Costa Rica
- 9 Driving in CR
- 10 Rental car - Lost driver's license! Help!
- 11 Sirena Station hike Drake Bay
- 12 unsafe?
- 13 Five Nights in Mexico City: A July Travel Fix
- 14 One week home-stay/ language school during hoilday
- 15 Help choosing Spanish course - Mexico / Guatemala?
- 16 Nicaragua-avoid if you can
- 17 Riviera Maya driving safety
- 18 Belize With Baby & Toddler
- 19 Terrible location for Ocean Maya Royale
- 20 Bosque Del Cabo/Corcovado
- 21 Another question re. Merida car hire - Unirent?
- 22 Non tourist beach in December
- 23 Sending things back home.
- 24 Back from Isla Mujeres
- 25 How many nights Santa Elena / CI / Valladolid?