Next Winter part of our party will be staying at Cabanas Tulum. Others would like a less expensive option... preferably adjacent to or easy walking distance to Cabanas Tulum. Any suggestions? (Cabanas is running upwards of $200 per night... would like an option in the 100-150 range. Must be easy walk to Cabanas).
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 http://www.vitaminofhealth.com/zetaclear-side-effects/
- 2 PDC Blue Parrot shooting
- 3 Our CR Itinerary & a Spider Question
- 4 8 Night Trip to Belize
- 5 3rd-10th april
- 6 May in Central America
- 7 Costa Rica limited mobility issues...
- 8 Xcaret worth it or not?
- 9 Ixtapa Zihua safety
- 10 Pesos for Dollars exchange
- 11 Four night is PV
- 12 Beach alternatives to SJDS
- 13 Best Cruise Stop For Mayan Ruins - Cozumel or Costa Maya?
- 14 Travel Guatemala City to Panajachel
- 15 San Miguel
- 16 Oaxaca in march
- 17 Luis Barragan in Mexico City
- 18 Where to stay in Placencia, Belize?
- 19 Snorkeling trips
- 20 Diving (Riviera Maya)
- 21 I waited too long! What would you do?
- 22 In search of place to take my adult daughters on vacation
- 23 best new site in costa rica
- 24 Tikal, Guatemala
- 25 Progreso, Yucatàn