At first, I would like you to get acquainted with my idea.
Just me and probably my close friend and some remote island. Living without any cost - shelter build by our own, food - catch, water - some little source/rain etc. For example: food - we are used to do not eat about one week and have very low consumption of food at all.
What it is all about? You know, just to switch environment, people and whole life.
One of places we are considering is The islands of the San Blas archipelago stretch along the Caribbean coast of Panama. There are 370 islands, 49 of which are inhabited by the natives, the Kuna Indians.
Why? Photos from that country looks amazaing, crystal clear wather, white sand, inhabited etc. Tropics.
Anyway, it is first idea and if I get better tips, it can be changed.
So, my questions... have you any experiences about something I just mentioned? Tips, advices? Better places? Or is even impossible to do what I want?
How long I (we) wanna to stay there? 6 months at least. Maybe 1-2 years, who know. Insurance coverage and the vaccine taken into account.
I do not need visa to Panama if I spend there less then 3 months, visa can be up to 6 months but it also doesn't solve my problem, I am not sure what can happen if I overstay that 6 months. I can make up some story or get back through different country, who know. Or, some inhabited islands i mentioned doesn't belongs to Panama and there are in international waters for example, but i do not think so.
I do not spend rest of my live in prison, you know.
When? Within two months
There can be more problems, it is why I hope that someone of you can help.
I really appreciate each reaction.
Best Regards 00deluxe00
Alone on a remote island / tips, advices
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 A FOOD-FOCUSED REPORT: MEXICO CITY, PUEBLA, OAXACA
- 2 6 days in Cancun and Riviera Maya end of May
- 3 Retire in Mexico or Centeral America
- 4 Looking for a Romantic Beach Bungalow in Riviera Maya
- 5 Have airfare, am wishy washy on where to stay!-Costa Rica
- 6 Hopkins, Belize Honeymoon
- 7 Costa Rica Pacific Highlands and Coast-Feb 2015
- 8 Costa Rica. info about,sarapiqui
- 9 Traveling to Mexico City in April and need guidance
- 10 Oaxaca Restaurant Recommendations
- 11 Last minute Cancun trip must do's?
- 12 tulum, punta allen and sian ka an
- 13 Spanish School In Quetzaltenango
- 14 Bus from Guatemala City to Nicaragua
- 15 Costa Rica
- 16 Hotel with kids in Tulum or Akumal?
- 17 Car Service from Cancun Airport
- 18 Wanted - Family Resort with Great Food - Cancun - Playa del Carmen
- 19 Costa Rica tentative Itinerary - input please
- 20 Cancun vs. Playa Del Carmen Area
- 21 Tocumen Airport layover
- 22 Best Restauranr Meal you had in Oaxaca
- 23 Peace Lodge? Or somewhere else?
- 24 Sayulita infomation
- 25 Wanted! Chilled beach and snorkel time on a budget, Mexico or...?