At first, I would like you to get acquainted with my idea.
Just me and probably my close friend and some remote island. Living without any cost - shelter build by our own, food - catch, water - some little source/rain etc. For example: food - we are used to do not eat about one week and have very low consumption of food at all.
What it is all about? You know, just to switch environment, people and whole life.
One of places we are considering is The islands of the San Blas archipelago stretch along the Caribbean coast of Panama. There are 370 islands, 49 of which are inhabited by the natives, the Kuna Indians.
Why? Photos from that country looks amazaing, crystal clear wather, white sand, inhabited etc. Tropics.
Anyway, it is first idea and if I get better tips, it can be changed.
So, my questions... have you any experiences about something I just mentioned? Tips, advices? Better places? Or is even impossible to do what I want?
How long I (we) wanna to stay there? 6 months at least. Maybe 1-2 years, who know. Insurance coverage and the vaccine taken into account.
I do not need visa to Panama if I spend there less then 3 months, visa can be up to 6 months but it also doesn't solve my problem, I am not sure what can happen if I overstay that 6 months. I can make up some story or get back through different country, who know. Or, some inhabited islands i mentioned doesn't belongs to Panama and there are in international waters for example, but i do not think so.
I do not spend rest of my live in prison, you know.
When? Within two months
There can be more problems, it is why I hope that someone of you can help.
I really appreciate each reaction.
Best Regards 00deluxe00
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 BUY PASSPORTS,DRIVERS LICENSES
- 2 Must sees in Dominical and Uvita
- 3 12-day June CR trip with school-age kids
- 4 The Christian community of parish st paul and st Antoine de padou
- 5 Homestay
- 6 Puerto Vallarta o Cabo for Christmas break
- 7 1st visit to Costa Rica - Itinerary input appreciated!
- 8 Costa Rica
- 9 Which Tortuguero Lodge for 2 night visit in January?
- 10 Does Panama have anything Costa Rica doesn't? (Besides the canal)
- 11 Planning a trip to Panama
- 12 Los Suenos Itinerary
- 13 Driving from Mexico to Belize
- 14 Driving from Mexico to Belize and Guatemala
- 15 best air route san diego to san jose
- 16 Cabo San Lucas furniture stores
- 17 reliable car rental company??
- 18 Costa Rica - San Jose to Arenal Drive
- 19 driving from Tabacon to La Fortuna?
- 20 Trip Report: Guatemala in 6 days
- 21 One day in Cozumel - Chichen Itza?
- 22 How long from Cozumel to Ek Balam
- 23 Puerto Vallarta
- 24 Recent Headlines- Cancun
- 25 Panama or Costa Rica?