At first, I would like you to get acquainted with my idea.
Just me and probably my close friend and some remote island. Living without any cost - shelter build by our own, food - catch, water - some little source/rain etc. For example: food - we are used to do not eat about one week and have very low consumption of food at all.
What it is all about? You know, just to switch environment, people and whole life.
One of places we are considering is The islands of the San Blas archipelago stretch along the Caribbean coast of Panama. There are 370 islands, 49 of which are inhabited by the natives, the Kuna Indians.
Why? Photos from that country looks amazaing, crystal clear wather, white sand, inhabited etc. Tropics.
Anyway, it is first idea and if I get better tips, it can be changed.
So, my questions... have you any experiences about something I just mentioned? Tips, advices? Better places? Or is even impossible to do what I want?
How long I (we) wanna to stay there? 6 months at least. Maybe 1-2 years, who know. Insurance coverage and the vaccine taken into account.
I do not need visa to Panama if I spend there less then 3 months, visa can be up to 6 months but it also doesn't solve my problem, I am not sure what can happen if I overstay that 6 months. I can make up some story or get back through different country, who know. Or, some inhabited islands i mentioned doesn't belongs to Panama and there are in international waters for example, but i do not think so.
I do not spend rest of my live in prison, you know.
When? Within two months
There can be more problems, it is why I hope that someone of you can help.
I really appreciate each reaction.
Best Regards 00deluxe00
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Beach for kids in CR
- 2 Pura Vida Trip Report
- 3 spa resort: HELP Cabo or Costa Rica?
- 4 first timers planning our own trip
- 5 16 Nights Mexico - Must Do??
- 6 February Vacation Destination with Young Kids
- 7 Fiesta de Carnaval on Ambergris Caye
- 8 Costa Rica itinerary
- 9 Oscar y Lalos is no longer on the beach - time to update the guidebook
- 10 Suggestions needed for a family trip on the cheap
- 11 Four days in Panama.. Where to get out of the city before coming back?
- 12 2 months in nicaragua - solo female
- 13 HoneyMoon - Gutemala - Mexico
- 14 Timeshare Presentation For Deep Discount On A Resort Worth It???
- 15 DF: Any's Hostal vs Dos Fridas y Diego re location
- 16 Costa Rica - First trip itinerary, jaguar rescue center visit
- 17 Puerto Vallarta Nov 2015 edition
- 18 La Fortuna via Poas
- 19 Riviera Maya: Five Days of Peace & Plenty
- 20 Costa Rica - Arenal & Tamarindo questions
- 21 Sleeping At San Jose Airport
- 22 Entering Guatemala on a One-Way Ticket
- 23 Wonderful Memories with Granddaughter
- 24 Yet another Costa Rica question!
- 25 E. Coast Mexican resort good for teens?