At first, I would like you to get acquainted with my idea.
Just me and probably my close friend and some remote island. Living without any cost - shelter build by our own, food - catch, water - some little source/rain etc. For example: food - we are used to do not eat about one week and have very low consumption of food at all.
What it is all about? You know, just to switch environment, people and whole life.
One of places we are considering is The islands of the San Blas archipelago stretch along the Caribbean coast of Panama. There are 370 islands, 49 of which are inhabited by the natives, the Kuna Indians.
Why? Photos from that country looks amazaing, crystal clear wather, white sand, inhabited etc. Tropics.
Anyway, it is first idea and if I get better tips, it can be changed.
So, my questions... have you any experiences about something I just mentioned? Tips, advices? Better places? Or is even impossible to do what I want?
How long I (we) wanna to stay there? 6 months at least. Maybe 1-2 years, who know. Insurance coverage and the vaccine taken into account.
I do not need visa to Panama if I spend there less then 3 months, visa can be up to 6 months but it also doesn't solve my problem, I am not sure what can happen if I overstay that 6 months. I can make up some story or get back through different country, who know. Or, some inhabited islands i mentioned doesn't belongs to Panama and there are in international waters for example, but i do not think so.
I do not spend rest of my live in prison, you know.
When? Within two months
There can be more problems, it is why I hope that someone of you can help.
I really appreciate each reaction.
Best Regards 00deluxe00
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 I Love Oaxaca, but...
- 2 gran porto pool.
- 3 SCAM TRAVEL INSURANCE MAPFRE MEXICO
- 4 Costa Rica Help
- 5 Getting to Laguna San Ignacio from Wisconsin
- 6 Advice for 2 days in Mexico City
- 7 Mexico City and...?
- 8 Tamarindo for Seniors
- 9 Solo touring in Panama City
- 10 Traveling with a baby to Mexico
- 11 Trip to Merida - Very Long and Lots of Info on Restaurants
- 12 Driving in CR
- 13 Day trip from Merida - seeking recommendations
- 14 Recommendations for a Mexico City hotel needed
- 15 Tamarindo Sept
- 16 Actual beachfront hotels in Puerto Viejo de Talamanca???
- 17 Trip help -is MA necessary if I'm going to Osa?
- 18 Quepos and Manuel Antonio
- 19 4 hour tour in San Jose, Costa Rica
- 20 Need help for trip to Costa Rica in December
- 21 Nicest All inclusive for young children
- 22 Visit to Panama - all inclusive r&r combined with adventure ..
- 23 Renting Car in Mexico
- 24 Cancun All inclusive
- 25 Cancun Transfer Timing