At first, I would like you to get acquainted with my idea.
Just me and probably my close friend and some remote island. Living without any cost - shelter build by our own, food - catch, water - some little source/rain etc. For example: food - we are used to do not eat about one week and have very low consumption of food at all.
What it is all about? You know, just to switch environment, people and whole life.
One of places we are considering is The islands of the San Blas archipelago stretch along the Caribbean coast of Panama. There are 370 islands, 49 of which are inhabited by the natives, the Kuna Indians.
Why? Photos from that country looks amazaing, crystal clear wather, white sand, inhabited etc. Tropics.
Anyway, it is first idea and if I get better tips, it can be changed.
So, my questions... have you any experiences about something I just mentioned? Tips, advices? Better places? Or is even impossible to do what I want?
How long I (we) wanna to stay there? 6 months at least. Maybe 1-2 years, who know. Insurance coverage and the vaccine taken into account.
I do not need visa to Panama if I spend there less then 3 months, visa can be up to 6 months but it also doesn't solve my problem, I am not sure what can happen if I overstay that 6 months. I can make up some story or get back through different country, who know. Or, some inhabited islands i mentioned doesn't belongs to Panama and there are in international waters for example, but i do not think so.
I do not spend rest of my live in prison, you know.
When? Within two months
There can be more problems, it is why I hope that someone of you can help.
I really appreciate each reaction.
Best Regards 00deluxe00
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Avoiding mosquitos at all inclusive in Riviera Maya?
- 2 Best Hotels for Birding in Costa Rica or Belize?
- 3 Pacific or Carribean side of Costa Rica??
- 4 Copa Airlines?
- 5 Going to Ixtapa & Zihue mid July
- 6 Honeymoon Planning - help wanted!
- 7 Favorite Surf Towns in Central America
- 8 2 weeks in Mexico in September - any advice?
- 9 Tulum (camping)
- 10 Seaweed in Cancun. Royalton Riviera July 2015
- 11 Mexico City - an underrated destination
- 12 Suggestions for tour for last day
- 13 Connection in Mexico City from Buenos Aires to Los Angeles. Enough time?
- 14 Riviera Maya
- 15 Excursions
- 16 Amazing vacation in Panama
- 17 Costa Rica & Nicaragua in 16days ?
- 18 How early to book Mexico vacation from SF?
- 19 Peurto Escondido or PV (please help!)
- 20 Costa Rica 8 days in Feb
- 21 Eric Brahms
- 22 Where to stay in Oaxaca, Mexico?
- 23 River Lodge in Costa Rica?
- 24 A FOOD-FOCUSED REPORT: MEXICO CITY, PUEBLA, OAXACA
- 25 Cancel a timeshare