At first, I would like you to get acquainted with my idea.
Just me and probably my close friend and some remote island. Living without any cost - shelter build by our own, food - catch, water - some little source/rain etc. For example: food - we are used to do not eat about one week and have very low consumption of food at all.
What it is all about? You know, just to switch environment, people and whole life.
One of places we are considering is The islands of the San Blas archipelago stretch along the Caribbean coast of Panama. There are 370 islands, 49 of which are inhabited by the natives, the Kuna Indians.
Why? Photos from that country looks amazaing, crystal clear wather, white sand, inhabited etc. Tropics.
Anyway, it is first idea and if I get better tips, it can be changed.
So, my questions... have you any experiences about something I just mentioned? Tips, advices? Better places? Or is even impossible to do what I want?
How long I (we) wanna to stay there? 6 months at least. Maybe 1-2 years, who know. Insurance coverage and the vaccine taken into account.
I do not need visa to Panama if I spend there less then 3 months, visa can be up to 6 months but it also doesn't solve my problem, I am not sure what can happen if I overstay that 6 months. I can make up some story or get back through different country, who know. Or, some inhabited islands i mentioned doesn't belongs to Panama and there are in international waters for example, but i do not think so.
I do not spend rest of my live in prison, you know.
When? Within two months
There can be more problems, it is why I hope that someone of you can help.
I really appreciate each reaction.
Best Regards 00deluxe00
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 ⊰∘⊱ ∾ BUS97.COM ⊰∘⊱ ∾ 카지노게임종류 ⊰∘⊱ ∾ 바카라사이트
- 2 Merida in March
- 3 Cabo, Playa, or PV?
- 4 Mexico in March - questions
- 5 Questions concerning our 6 day stay in Mexico City
- 6 Spanish speaking city to spend August 2017?
- 7 Xcaret worth it or not?
- 8 Nicaragua - dividing time between Leon and Granada
- 9 Adventures in Portobelo, Panama
- 10 Private Fishing/Snorkeling boat in Playa del Carmen
- 11 Costa Rica With Kids-Recommendations Requested
- 12 travel in Yucatan
- 13 Driving through Mexico to Belize
- 14 Police Harassment in Cancun
- 15 Gay Places in San Pedro Belize
- 16 AI Child-Friendly Tulum Vicinity (30+ mi)
- 17 Which beach location (w/ small kids)?
- 18 Costa Rica in summer (end July/early August) with kids
- 19 What is the best place to visit in Costa Rica for 18 year olds?
- 20 Insect Repellent, Sunscreen in Belize?
- 21 Muyil Ruins and Sian Ka'an Biosphere, Meixco
- 22 Brunch / Lunch for 8 with fix price?
- 23 Another Yucatan trip report
- 24 Trip Report - Yucatan
- 25 Cabo San Lucas weather in November