At first, I would like you to get acquainted with my idea.
Just me and probably my close friend and some remote island. Living without any cost - shelter build by our own, food - catch, water - some little source/rain etc. For example: food - we are used to do not eat about one week and have very low consumption of food at all.
What it is all about? You know, just to switch environment, people and whole life.
One of places we are considering is The islands of the San Blas archipelago stretch along the Caribbean coast of Panama. There are 370 islands, 49 of which are inhabited by the natives, the Kuna Indians.
Why? Photos from that country looks amazaing, crystal clear wather, white sand, inhabited etc. Tropics.
Anyway, it is first idea and if I get better tips, it can be changed.
So, my questions... have you any experiences about something I just mentioned? Tips, advices? Better places? Or is even impossible to do what I want?
How long I (we) wanna to stay there? 6 months at least. Maybe 1-2 years, who know. Insurance coverage and the vaccine taken into account.
I do not need visa to Panama if I spend there less then 3 months, visa can be up to 6 months but it also doesn't solve my problem, I am not sure what can happen if I overstay that 6 months. I can make up some story or get back through different country, who know. Or, some inhabited islands i mentioned doesn't belongs to Panama and there are in international waters for example, but i do not think so.
I do not spend rest of my live in prison, you know.
When? Within two months
There can be more problems, it is why I hope that someone of you can help.
I really appreciate each reaction.
Best Regards 00deluxe00
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Top Aol Errors CONTACT ☎ 1:855:999:8045 Technical SUPP0RT Care
- 2 Hp@ printer Wireless CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 Technical SUPP0RT Care
- 3 Need Help with Costa Rica
- 4 Cozumel airport transfers
- 5 Best plan - suggestions
- 6 Playa Del Carmen restaurant
- 7 Vacation choices
- 8 Puerto Vallarta
- 9 nicaragua-Rancho Santana
- 10 Cabo, Playa, or PV?
- 11 PV Questions about art, food, cooking classes!
- 12 A First TripTo Puerta Vallerta
- 13 Transportation between Granada, Nicaragua and Ometepe, Nicaragua
- 14 Old Town Puerto Vallarta May 2017
- 15 Isla Holbox - where did you stay?
- 16 Olmec Colossal Heads
- 17 Tour Guide - Mexico City
- 18 Tulum & Coba - Travel Report
- 19 1/2 day excursions
- 20 Thanksgiving/Riviera Maya area/All Inclusive
- 21 Going with the flow - 16 days in Costa Rica
- 22 top 8 cenotes to visit
- 23 Our recent trip to Costa Rica
- 24 San Miguel trivia
- 25 Where to stay in Cayo District