At first, I would like you to get acquainted with my idea.
Just me and probably my close friend and some remote island. Living without any cost - shelter build by our own, food - catch, water - some little source/rain etc. For example: food - we are used to do not eat about one week and have very low consumption of food at all.
What it is all about? You know, just to switch environment, people and whole life.
One of places we are considering is The islands of the San Blas archipelago stretch along the Caribbean coast of Panama. There are 370 islands, 49 of which are inhabited by the natives, the Kuna Indians.
Why? Photos from that country looks amazaing, crystal clear wather, white sand, inhabited etc. Tropics.
Anyway, it is first idea and if I get better tips, it can be changed.
So, my questions... have you any experiences about something I just mentioned? Tips, advices? Better places? Or is even impossible to do what I want?
How long I (we) wanna to stay there? 6 months at least. Maybe 1-2 years, who know. Insurance coverage and the vaccine taken into account.
I do not need visa to Panama if I spend there less then 3 months, visa can be up to 6 months but it also doesn't solve my problem, I am not sure what can happen if I overstay that 6 months. I can make up some story or get back through different country, who know. Or, some inhabited islands i mentioned doesn't belongs to Panama and there are in international waters for example, but i do not think so.
I do not spend rest of my live in prison, you know.
When? Within two months
There can be more problems, it is why I hope that someone of you can help.
I really appreciate each reaction.
Best Regards 00deluxe00
Alone on a remote island / tips, advices
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Belize -- Lamanai and X'Tan Ha
- 2 Costa Rica & Panama
- 3 Costa Rica accomodation suggestions for Christmas week
- 4 Volcanogirl Goes to Belize
- 5 Which Dive shop is best for snorkeling boat tour in akumal
- 6 Embera Village
- 7 an evening in San Jose...?
- 8 Belize Honeymoon-What not to miss!
- 9 10 days backpacking in Costa Rica
- 10 Food at Leon airport?
- 11 Help choosing Spanish course - Mexico / Guatemala?
- 12 condos within walking distance of marina/downtown cabo???
- 13 Bosque del Cabo question-is Phillip good with kids?
- 14 Arco Iris or Fonda vela - Monteverde accommodation
- 15 Tips re Puerto Vallarta
- 16 La Casa Que Canta versus Capella Ixtapa
- 17 Tela and La Ceiba
- 18 How safe is Roatan, Honduras?
- 19 March/April weather
- 20 luxury hotels in Panama City with great location
- 21 Help! Belize or Costa Rica
- 22 Belize vs. Costa Rica
- 23 One Week in Southern Belize
- 24 Costa Rica Vacation with child.
- 25 Just added three nights to Costa Rica Vacation - Leaving this Friday!