Hi all --
My family will be traveling to the Panama City/Canal Zone area this summer, and I am trying to plan ahead for my son (who will be almost 3), who has allergies to eggs, nuts, peanuts, beans, peas, and some seafood. Are restaurants amenable/aware of importance of uncontaminated food for patrons with allergies? Are grocery stores readily available and will I be able to find ingredient lists on most foods (granted, I know they will be in Spanish)? Anyone travelled to Panama with children with allergies? Any feedback would be appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Sad Sad Day for my favorite beach city
- 2 New to Travel is Costa Rica in Rainy Season
- 3 best AI Adult in Cancun and the Riviera
- 4 San Jose to Puerto Viejo Costa Rica and Hostel in San Jose
- 5 Guanajuato to Mexico City and Butterfly Sanctuary
- 6 Returning home
- 7 White hair in Valladolid....
- 8 Family trip to Costa Rica in December.
- 9 Please help with my Yucatan itinerary
- 10 Uber in Panama
- 11 Costa Rica in summer (end July/early August) with kids
- 12 Our CR Itinerary & a Spider Question
- 13 Shuttle Bus Service in Costa Rica
- 14 Mexico (Yucatan Peninsula) Non AL suggestions
- 15 4 days in Belize
- 16 Belize trip report-April 3-10th
- 17 Belize in Aug 25-Sep3
- 18 Luxury hotel off the beaten path?
- 19 An Afternoon In Guadalajara
- 20 Sayulita in September
- 21 Tulum Ruins
- 22 5 day belize itinerary
- 23 2 weeks in Costa Rica: Go North or South?
- 24 Copper Canyon
- 25 Azul five, Grand Velas or Grand Palladium resorts??
Hi all --