Hi all --
My family will be traveling to the Panama City/Canal Zone area this summer, and I am trying to plan ahead for my son (who will be almost 3), who has allergies to eggs, nuts, peanuts, beans, peas, and some seafood. Are restaurants amenable/aware of importance of uncontaminated food for patrons with allergies? Are grocery stores readily available and will I be able to find ingredient lists on most foods (granted, I know they will be in Spanish)? Anyone travelled to Panama with children with allergies? Any feedback would be appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Solo touring in Panama City
- 2 Traveling with a baby to Mexico
- 3 Trip to Merida - Very Long and Lots of Info on Restaurants
- 4 Mexico City and...?
- 5 Driving in CR
- 6 Getting to Laguna San Ignacio from Wisconsin
- 7 Day trip from Merida - seeking recommendations
- 8 Recommendations for a Mexico City hotel needed
- 9 Advice for 2 days in Mexico City
- 10 Tamarindo Sept
- 11 Actual beachfront hotels in Puerto Viejo de Talamanca???
- 12 Trip help -is MA necessary if I'm going to Osa?
- 13 Quepos and Manuel Antonio
- 14 4 hour tour in San Jose, Costa Rica
- 15 Need help for trip to Costa Rica in December
- 16 Nicest All inclusive for young children
- 17 Visit to Panama - all inclusive r&r combined with adventure ..
- 18 Renting Car in Mexico
- 19 Cancun All inclusive
- 20 Cancun Transfer Timing
- 21 Belize in mid September
- 22 Mexico City Airport hotel transportation question
- 23 Budget Belize
- 24 3 weeks in PV next summer with kids
- 25 Costa Rica Itinerary Help
Hi all --