Hi all --
My family will be traveling to the Panama City/Canal Zone area this summer, and I am trying to plan ahead for my son (who will be almost 3), who has allergies to eggs, nuts, peanuts, beans, peas, and some seafood. Are restaurants amenable/aware of importance of uncontaminated food for patrons with allergies? Are grocery stores readily available and will I be able to find ingredient lists on most foods (granted, I know they will be in Spanish)? Anyone travelled to Panama with children with allergies? Any feedback would be appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 I Love Oaxaca, but...
- 2 Costa Rica with 2 year old and 9 month old
- 3 Do you need ID to use buses between cities in Mexico?
- 4 Puerto Vallarta with Kids
- 5 Amazing trip to Costa Rica with kids
- 6 Mexico -- how many ruins?
- 7 help from a Panamanian
- 8 Best Panama beach area?
- 9 Driving from Mexico to Belize
- 10 First Time to Magical Saltillo Coahuila
- 11 Guanacaste
- 12 Restaurant Raves Puerto Vallarta
- 13 Riu Cancun
- 14 Help with itinerary 2 week trip to Mexico
- 15 Passport expires soon
- 16 dental implants
- 17 Los Algodones Baja Mexico
- 18 Need Suggestions for Guatemala
- 19 Santa Cruze Hualtuco
- 20 Is it really worth it to go all the way to Placencia?
- 21 day trips from Mexico City
- 22 Costa Rica - What to see with a guide vs on your own?
- 23 1st trip w/new boyfriend cancun or near by.
- 24 After Bosque del Cabo, where next?
- 25 Puerto Jiminez Costa Rica in July
Hi all --