Hi all --
My family will be traveling to the Panama City/Canal Zone area this summer, and I am trying to plan ahead for my son (who will be almost 3), who has allergies to eggs, nuts, peanuts, beans, peas, and some seafood. Are restaurants amenable/aware of importance of uncontaminated food for patrons with allergies? Are grocery stores readily available and will I be able to find ingredient lists on most foods (granted, I know they will be in Spanish)? Anyone travelled to Panama with children with allergies? Any feedback would be appreciated.
Allergies and traveling to Panama City area
Hi all --
- 1 FIRST TIME TO COSTA RICA -- experts please ((HELP))
- 2 Roatan, Belize and Cozumel excursion ideas in November
- 3 Costa Rica Driver
- 4 please help!
- 5 Pedregal Area, Cabo San Lucas -- Help & Input!
- 6 Belize
- 7 Costa Rica
- 8 First trip to Belize.. help!
- 9 Costa Rica Rainforests
- 10 Just returned from Playa Del Carmen - have some new recs
- 11 Lovin' Costa Rica with Kids
- 12 Oaxaca or San Miguel de Allende
- 13 Costa Rica All Inclusive
- 14 Need help Planning Costa Rica Trip
- 15 Beaches in Costa Rica
- 16 Excellence Resort advice
- 17 (BELIZE )Honeymoon in November - Help!
- 18 2013 GTG - Bosque del Cabo, Costa Rica
- 19 Where's best to stay for scuba?
- 20 Bus from Guadalajara to Puerta Vallarta
- 21 Costa rica questions?
- 22 Baja California
- 23 SJO-Jaco beach transportation
- 24 Motorcycles
- 25 Studying Abroad in Costa Rica