Hi all --
My family will be traveling to the Panama City/Canal Zone area this summer, and I am trying to plan ahead for my son (who will be almost 3), who has allergies to eggs, nuts, peanuts, beans, peas, and some seafood. Are restaurants amenable/aware of importance of uncontaminated food for patrons with allergies? Are grocery stores readily available and will I be able to find ingredient lists on most foods (granted, I know they will be in Spanish)? Anyone travelled to Panama with children with allergies? Any feedback would be appreciated.
Allergies and traveling to Panama City area
Hi all --
- 1 Belize jungle lodge -- please help choose
- 2 Belize -- several questions -- please help!
- 3 TC's Cozumel List -- Updated 2/2011
- 4 Backpack vs Wheels
- 5 help with 8 days of rainforest, beach and adventure in Costa Rica
- 6 Brief trip report: Northern Honduras (Pico Bonito)
- 7 Off on a Home Exchange to San Jose Costa Rica
- 8 Costa Rica: Itinerary and some questions
- 9 Tour company to help plan trip to El Salvador and Nicaragua
- 10 Help with 5 days touring time
- 11 Costa Rica trip in March
- 12 Safety in Ixtapa
- 13 Staying in Cozumel - Is Chichen Itza worth the trip?
- 14 5 Day Belize Trip - Need Suggestions
- 15 Adopt an animal donation?
- 16 Puerto Viejo Lodging
- 17 Cabo San Lucas
- 18 Guatemala City Airport to Antigua by car & other helpful hints
- 19 Roatan advice
- 20 Best Beach Resort For Snorkeling Mexicos West Coast
- 21 Isla Mujeres, Cozumel or Playa del Carmen for best swimming and snorkeling?
- 22 Cabo San Lucas- Hyatt Ziva Los Cabos?
- 23 Shopping for silver jewelry in Puerto Vallarta? Some personal suggestions.
- 24 Drive from Panama To Belize
- 25 Safety in Nicaragua