Hi all --
My family will be traveling to the Panama City/Canal Zone area this summer, and I am trying to plan ahead for my son (who will be almost 3), who has allergies to eggs, nuts, peanuts, beans, peas, and some seafood. Are restaurants amenable/aware of importance of uncontaminated food for patrons with allergies? Are grocery stores readily available and will I be able to find ingredient lists on most foods (granted, I know they will be in Spanish)? Anyone travelled to Panama with children with allergies? Any feedback would be appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 신천지 ◐ 도메인 :≫vvn67.com≪
- 2 다빈치알라딘 바다이야기 ※연결 :≫vvn67.com≪
- 3 시즌온라인 릴게임 ● 연결 :≫vvn67.com≪
- 4 다빈치 릴게임 ▶ 홈피:≫vvn67.com≪
- 5 성인온라인 릴게임 ▶ 홈피:≫vvn67.com≪
- 6 릴게임야마토 ◐ 도메인 :≫vvn67.com≪
- 7 Suggested destinations, Yucatan Peninsula, Xmas/NYE.
- 8 Returning home
- 9 Family Trip to Playa del Carmen,Mexico March 2017
- 10 Travel Guatemala City to Panajachel
- 11 Ticket changes for Tikal - buy in advance at Banrural bank
- 12 Interjet Airline
- 13 One week in CR...stay in one area or divide time
- 14 One month surf and yoga
- 15 Azul five, Grand Velas or Grand Palladium resorts??
- 16 Airport Shuttle in Mazatlan
- 17 Our first trip to Mexico-It won't be our last!
- 18 Family trip to Costa Rica in December.
- 19 Which beach location (w/ small kids)?
- 20 Dr Simon Andrew Casey - Want to know about Mexican Culture ??
- 21 Cancun all inclusive
- 22 Advice Needed For a Trip to Belize
- 23 Your favorite Mayan sites?
- 24 Destination similar to Puerto Vallarta
- 25 Expired Mexican Passport going to Mexico
Hi all --