Hi all --
My family will be traveling to the Panama City/Canal Zone area this summer, and I am trying to plan ahead for my son (who will be almost 3), who has allergies to eggs, nuts, peanuts, beans, peas, and some seafood. Are restaurants amenable/aware of importance of uncontaminated food for patrons with allergies? Are grocery stores readily available and will I be able to find ingredient lists on most foods (granted, I know they will be in Spanish)? Anyone travelled to Panama with children with allergies? Any feedback would be appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 brand reputation management
- 2 Playa Del Carmen All Inclusive with party atmosphere?
- 3 Best resort for our situation?
- 4 Chef/Cater in El Valle, Panama
- 5 Great Infographic on SportFishing in Costa Rica
- 6 ADO or other bus booking questions
- 7 Two weeks in Panama, a new adventure...
- 8 Driver needed for Panama City
- 9 Manuel Antonio - Private Villa or Tulemar?
- 10 Tikal
- 11 Transportation to hotel from airport
- 12 Bosque Del Cabo one week or split with Iguana Lodge
- 13 Belize - need help with planning our 10 days
- 14 Tour/Excursion operators Arenal & Manuel Antonio
- 15 Sarah's Cozy Casita's/Playa Coronado
- 16 Belize-how many days for beach and jungle
- 17 Best bus service from Queretero to San Miguel d"Alende
- 18 Sunday bus schedule hours
- 19 Need help w/mother/daughter 3 day side excursion
- 20 Visit to Xela, Antigua, Atitlan
- 21 Glover's ongoing report on Guatemala, Honduras, and Nicaragua
- 22 Iberostar Club Membership Sales Pitch
- 23 Help with excursions from Black Rock Lodge
- 24 STAY AWAY FROM AMERICA CAR RENTAL!!
- 25 Belize, Rotaan, Cozumel - WHAT TO DO?? HELP!!
Hi all --