Hi all --
My family will be traveling to the Panama City/Canal Zone area this summer, and I am trying to plan ahead for my son (who will be almost 3), who has allergies to eggs, nuts, peanuts, beans, peas, and some seafood. Are restaurants amenable/aware of importance of uncontaminated food for patrons with allergies? Are grocery stores readily available and will I be able to find ingredient lists on most foods (granted, I know they will be in Spanish)? Anyone travelled to Panama with children with allergies? Any feedback would be appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 AOL @Password Reset CONTACT 1:800 681 :7208 Techni* SUPP0RT
- 2 Tulum Beachfront Lodging with Tweens
- 3 Aura in Cozumel all-inclusive?Anyone recently??
- 4 Help! Should I go to Central America during the rainy season?
- 5 Family All inclusive Riviera Maya
- 6 Long weekend in Costa Rica
- 7 Best plan - suggestions
- 8 Mexico City over Christmas
- 9 Need Help with Costa Rica
- 10 Accommodation near Urique and Posada Barrancas, Mexico
- 11 Is it crazy to go in August?
- 12 Best time of year for Mexico City/Puebla?
- 13 info needed on NW Mexico trip
- 14 Cozumel airport transfers
- 15 Playa Del Carmen restaurant
- 16 Vacation choices
- 17 Puerto Vallarta
- 18 nicaragua-Rancho Santana
- 19 Cabo, Playa, or PV?
- 20 PV Questions about art, food, cooking classes!
- 21 A First TripTo Puerta Vallerta
- 22 Transportation between Granada, Nicaragua and Ometepe, Nicaragua
- 23 Old Town Puerto Vallarta May 2017
- 24 Isla Holbox - where did you stay?
- 25 Olmec Colossal Heads
Hi all --