Hi all --
My family will be traveling to the Panama City/Canal Zone area this summer, and I am trying to plan ahead for my son (who will be almost 3), who has allergies to eggs, nuts, peanuts, beans, peas, and some seafood. Are restaurants amenable/aware of importance of uncontaminated food for patrons with allergies? Are grocery stores readily available and will I be able to find ingredient lists on most foods (granted, I know they will be in Spanish)? Anyone travelled to Panama with children with allergies? Any feedback would be appreciated.
Allergies and traveling to Panama City area
Hi all --
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Costa Rica - Guanacaste and ? near the arenal volcano or la fortuna
- 2 Panama
- 3 Help me with 3rd trip to CR: Bosque del Cabo & WHERE else in Feb?
- 4 bicycle through central america
- 5 Tijuana Safety in 2015?
- 6 Car Rental in Panama
- 7 time share jerks in mexico !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- 8 Spanish Language immersion schools in summer (N of Mexico City)?
- 9 Celebrating Day of the Dead in Oaxaca - 2015 - Thoughts?
- 10 planning a very short belize trip for snorkeling, scuba etc, please help.
- 11 transportation from SJD to Los Barriles
- 12 9 Days in Costa Rica // Itinerary Help // Travel agency?
- 13 Costa Rica
- 14 Cancun,playa del carmen,riviera maya, playa mujeres
- 15 Which of these locations?
- 16 Has anyone been to Tapalpa?
- 17 B & B in Oaxaca?
- 18 Dollar - Thriffty Terrible service, stealling money !!!
- 19 A FOOD-FOCUSED REPORT: MEXICO CITY, PUEBLA, OAXACA
- 20 Renting a car in Cancun
- 21 Possible Mexico Trip
- 22 Lost Iguana & Bosque del Cabo in February? Is this a good combo?
- 23 Airport Transfer suggestions from Cancun
- 24 5 days in Central Mexico; San Miguel and Guanajuato
- 25 MEXIGO TOURS