Hey all -
I'm looking to take a vacation with my girlfriend in March or April of 2014 to Mexico. She is Mexican on both sides of her family, but has never visited Mexico. I have been there a few times, but either to work (church project in Reynosa), or on a cruise (Ensenada). I have never had the pleasure of staying in Mexico for the sole purpose of relaxation.
I want to take her to Mexico so she can enjoy the country, and visit her roots. But I also want it to be romantic and fun - affording us multiple types of entertainment (snorkeling, horseback riding, etc), while close enough to a city so we can explore and sightsee on our own as well. Basically, I don't want to be locked away on a resort for a week, without any access to "real Mexico". Does that make sense?
My budget is flexible - I certainly don't want to skimp on any costs, but I also don't want to spend $500/night either.
I look forward to your suggestions very much!
All Inclusive Resort Recommendations - Mexico
Hey all -
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Place to have a wedding in May near Cancun
- 2 Thoughts on Cayo District tours/accommodation options
- 3 43 Missing Students in Mexico
- 4 Lodging in Costa Rica in January
- 5 Costa Rica help
- 6 Cancun car rental/emd3 plus others help!
- 7 Mexico City
- 8 1 week in Panama - how does this sound?
- 9 7-8 Days in Panama. Suggested Itinerary?
- 10 Hopefulist in Guatemala 2014 (#3)
- 11 Costa Rica will include airport tax in ticket price
- 12 Belize in June?
- 13 BEWARE: Alamo Car Rental in San Jose STAY AWAY
- 14 Mexico City and the butterfly migration....anyone been?
- 15 Tulemar bungalows vs Arenas del Mar
- 16 How to climb volcanoes at night
- 17 Two Young Women Traveling Alone in Mexico
- 18 Bus service from San Jose´ del Cabo to Totos Santos
- 19 MEXICO CITY (DF)....restaurants, fondas--looking for great food&music!
- 20 Questions re. Bosque del Cabo Cabinas
- 21 Monteverde Accomodations
- 22 Oaxaca in November
- 23 Costa Rica Intinerary help--Arenal and Guanacaste
- 24 DD and I recently returned from five wonderful fun filled days in PV
- 25 OAXACA markets….question or two..guide?