Hey all -
I'm looking to take a vacation with my girlfriend in March or April of 2014 to Mexico. She is Mexican on both sides of her family, but has never visited Mexico. I have been there a few times, but either to work (church project in Reynosa), or on a cruise (Ensenada). I have never had the pleasure of staying in Mexico for the sole purpose of relaxation.
I want to take her to Mexico so she can enjoy the country, and visit her roots. But I also want it to be romantic and fun - affording us multiple types of entertainment (snorkeling, horseback riding, etc), while close enough to a city so we can explore and sightsee on our own as well. Basically, I don't want to be locked away on a resort for a week, without any access to "real Mexico". Does that make sense?
My budget is flexible - I certainly don't want to skimp on any costs, but I also don't want to spend $500/night either.
I look forward to your suggestions very much!
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 YAHOO@ Toll-Free U.S CONTACT ☎ 1:888:482:3831 Tec*h 24/7
- 2 Family All inclusive Riviera Maya
- 3 Long weekend in Costa Rica
- 4 Best plan - suggestions
- 5 Mexico City over Christmas
- 6 Need Help with Costa Rica
- 7 Help! Should I go to Central America during the rainy season?
- 8 Accommodation near Urique and Posada Barrancas, Mexico
- 9 Is it crazy to go in August?
- 10 Best time of year for Mexico City/Puebla?
- 11 info needed on NW Mexico trip
- 12 Tulum Beachfront Lodging with Tweens
- 13 Cozumel airport transfers
- 14 Playa Del Carmen restaurant
- 15 Vacation choices
- 16 Puerto Vallarta
- 17 nicaragua-Rancho Santana
- 18 Cabo, Playa, or PV?
- 19 PV Questions about art, food, cooking classes!
- 20 A First TripTo Puerta Vallerta
- 21 Transportation between Granada, Nicaragua and Ometepe, Nicaragua
- 22 Old Town Puerto Vallarta May 2017
- 23 Isla Holbox - where did you stay?
- 24 Olmec Colossal Heads
- 25 Tour Guide - Mexico City
Hey all -