Hey all -
I'm looking to take a vacation with my girlfriend in March or April of 2014 to Mexico. She is Mexican on both sides of her family, but has never visited Mexico. I have been there a few times, but either to work (church project in Reynosa), or on a cruise (Ensenada). I have never had the pleasure of staying in Mexico for the sole purpose of relaxation.
I want to take her to Mexico so she can enjoy the country, and visit her roots. But I also want it to be romantic and fun - affording us multiple types of entertainment (snorkeling, horseback riding, etc), while close enough to a city so we can explore and sightsee on our own as well. Basically, I don't want to be locked away on a resort for a week, without any access to "real Mexico". Does that make sense?
My budget is flexible - I certainly don't want to skimp on any costs, but I also don't want to spend $500/night either.
I look forward to your suggestions very much!
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 우리카지노＼＼【【AKR843.C0M】】＼＼우리카지노
- 2 Safety for a Solo Female in Acapulco
- 3 Favorite Surf Towns in Central America
- 4 Copa Airlines?
- 5 Best Hotels for Birding in Costa Rica or Belize?
- 6 Pacific or Carribean side of Costa Rica??
- 7 Mexico City - an underrated destination
- 8 Avoiding mosquitos at all inclusive in Riviera Maya?
- 9 Going to Ixtapa & Zihue mid July
- 10 Honeymoon Planning - help wanted!
- 11 2 weeks in Mexico in September - any advice?
- 12 Tulum (camping)
- 13 Seaweed in Cancun. Royalton Riviera July 2015
- 14 Suggestions for tour for last day
- 15 Connection in Mexico City from Buenos Aires to Los Angeles. Enough time?
- 16 Riviera Maya
- 17 Excursions
- 18 Amazing vacation in Panama
- 19 Costa Rica & Nicaragua in 16days ?
- 20 How early to book Mexico vacation from SF?
- 21 Peurto Escondido or PV (please help!)
- 22 Costa Rica 8 days in Feb
- 23 Eric Brahms
- 24 Where to stay in Oaxaca, Mexico?
- 25 River Lodge in Costa Rica?
Hey all -