This is my first time posting but my mom, Sandy Behrens, is a pro and she suggested this site for all the expertise of the members. My husband and I are taking his 17 yo daughter and her friend to the Riviera Maya area of Mexico in August. We have been to Dreams Riviera Cancun and loved it. We've also been to Iberostar Quetzal (beds too hard), Aventura Spa Palace (Adults only) and Omni Cancun. We'd like to try a new place for this trip. We find we prefer a small enough resort where we can find each other if needed and not spend 15 minutes walking to the lobby or beach. We enjoy the specialty restaurant concept as well as buffet/grill for breakfast and beachside snacks. We also like a decent beach. Ideally we'd like a 2 bedroom suite but we understand this isn't common in Mexico so we're also considering adjoining rooms. What are your best suggestions for resorts with clean, comfortable rooms, better than average food, decent beach for about $3500 for 4 nights? Thanks, Diana
All-Inclusive Mexico with teenagers in August
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Costa Rica will include airport tax in ticket price
- 2 Belize in June?
- 3 43 Missing Students in Mexico
- 4 BEWARE: Alamo Car Rental in San Jose STAY AWAY
- 5 Hopefulist in Guatemala 2014 (#3)
- 6 Mexico City and the butterfly migration....anyone been?
- 7 Tulemar bungalows vs Arenas del Mar
- 8 Mexico City
- 9 How to climb volcanoes at night
- 10 Two Young Women Traveling Alone in Mexico
- 11 Bus service from San Jose´ del Cabo to Totos Santos
- 12 MEXICO CITY (DF)....restaurants, fondas--looking for great food&music!
- 13 Questions re. Bosque del Cabo Cabinas
- 14 Cancun car rental/emd3 plus others help!
- 15 Monteverde Accomodations
- 16 Oaxaca in November
- 17 Costa Rica Intinerary help--Arenal and Guanacaste
- 18 DD and I recently returned from five wonderful fun filled days in PV
- 19 OAXACA markets….question or two..guide?
- 20 Timeshare Presentation For Deep Discount On A Resort Worth It???
- 21 Costa Rica with a 8 year old boy?
- 22 Looking for Bias Bajas Restaurant/Costa Rica
- 23 Dominical Costa Rica
- 24 some suggestions on Nica itinerary? and some guidance on bus schedules?
- 25 Anyone use Economy Car Rental in Costa Rica?