This is my first time posting but my mom, Sandy Behrens, is a pro and she suggested this site for all the expertise of the members. My husband and I are taking his 17 yo daughter and her friend to the Riviera Maya area of Mexico in August. We have been to Dreams Riviera Cancun and loved it. We've also been to Iberostar Quetzal (beds too hard), Aventura Spa Palace (Adults only) and Omni Cancun. We'd like to try a new place for this trip. We find we prefer a small enough resort where we can find each other if needed and not spend 15 minutes walking to the lobby or beach. We enjoy the specialty restaurant concept as well as buffet/grill for breakfast and beachside snacks. We also like a decent beach. Ideally we'd like a 2 bedroom suite but we understand this isn't common in Mexico so we're also considering adjoining rooms. What are your best suggestions for resorts with clean, comfortable rooms, better than average food, decent beach for about $3500 for 4 nights? Thanks, Diana
All-Inclusive Mexico with teenagers in August
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Suze: Can you tell me about your trips to Puerta Vallarta?
- 2 buying silver jewelry in cancun
- 3 Rainy season
- 4 Uvita during green/rainy season - should we go??
- 5 Costa Rica questions
- 6 booking rooms for spring break
- 7 Wanna be Expats!!! Can we move to Mexico sooner? Work? Elsewhere?
- 8 5th Trip CR with Teenagers-Bosque Del Cabo and Iguana Lodge June '14
- 9 3 extra hours in Mexico City airport, any shopping malls nearby?
- 10 Car Rental in Costa Rica
- 11 Playa Del Carmen Day Tours
- 12 Riu Santa Fe vs Palace
- 13 Guatemala customs question
- 14 Jaco to Montezuma ferry- has anyone taken it??
- 15 30 Reasons Why You Should Visit Cozumel (in pictures)
- 16 Trying to decide between Hawaii or Mexico for family trip
- 17 Costa Rica: Mal Pais or Manuel Antonio?
- 18 Mextrotter
- 19 CAR RENTAL 4WD COSTA RICA
- 20 carniva cruise key west and cozumel in august 2014
- 21 How to Reach Cancun Tourists
- 22 Costa Rica Osa Questions
- 23 Back from Bosque del Cabo
- 24 costa rica
- 25 Costa Rica during Easter week?