This is my first time posting but my mom, Sandy Behrens, is a pro and she suggested this site for all the expertise of the members. My husband and I are taking his 17 yo daughter and her friend to the Riviera Maya area of Mexico in August. We have been to Dreams Riviera Cancun and loved it. We've also been to Iberostar Quetzal (beds too hard), Aventura Spa Palace (Adults only) and Omni Cancun. We'd like to try a new place for this trip. We find we prefer a small enough resort where we can find each other if needed and not spend 15 minutes walking to the lobby or beach. We enjoy the specialty restaurant concept as well as buffet/grill for breakfast and beachside snacks. We also like a decent beach. Ideally we'd like a 2 bedroom suite but we understand this isn't common in Mexico so we're also considering adjoining rooms. What are your best suggestions for resorts with clean, comfortable rooms, better than average food, decent beach for about $3500 for 4 nights? Thanks, Diana
All-Inclusive Mexico with teenagers in August
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Puerto Vallarta Favorites
- 2 Tamarindo CR = best for us?
- 3 Nicaragua, the new Costa Rica ?
- 4 Colorful large parrots in flocks
- 5 Chan Chich vs. BdC
- 6 White water rafting the Pacuare River April
- 7 Exotic birds migrating locations
- 8 Looking for a quiet vacation spot on the Caribbean side of Mexico
- 9 Riu vs Westin?
- 10 Sim card and power
- 11 Petit Laffite hotel, Playa del Carmen
- 12 April trip to Puerto Vallarta with two young children-- suggestions?
- 13 Mexico region question
- 14 Los Cabos Weather in late Dec
- 15 April trip to Costa Rica/Panama...your opinions please.
- 16 Costa Rica best use of 9 full days with young kids!
- 17 Costa rica help
- 18 car rental companies
- 19 Roatan safety and other suggestions?
- 20 Costa Rica during Easter break
- 21 Mexico City Trip Report / Photo Journal (love this city)
- 22 Car Rental in Playa Del Carmen
- 23 How safe is Roatan, Honduras?
- 24 cozumel tennis
- 25 Osa Peninsula Lodging for first time in CR