This is my first time posting but my mom, Sandy Behrens, is a pro and she suggested this site for all the expertise of the members. My husband and I are taking his 17 yo daughter and her friend to the Riviera Maya area of Mexico in August. We have been to Dreams Riviera Cancun and loved it. We've also been to Iberostar Quetzal (beds too hard), Aventura Spa Palace (Adults only) and Omni Cancun. We'd like to try a new place for this trip. We find we prefer a small enough resort where we can find each other if needed and not spend 15 minutes walking to the lobby or beach. We enjoy the specialty restaurant concept as well as buffet/grill for breakfast and beachside snacks. We also like a decent beach. Ideally we'd like a 2 bedroom suite but we understand this isn't common in Mexico so we're also considering adjoining rooms. What are your best suggestions for resorts with clean, comfortable rooms, better than average food, decent beach for about $3500 for 4 nights? Thanks, Diana
All-Inclusive Mexico with teenagers in August
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Ho, Ho, Oaxaca
- 2 Departure tax
- 3 questions on a few Nicaragua logistics
- 4 Zipline at Arenal or Monteverde
- 5 Activities in Tamarindo, Guanacaste
- 6 Looking for Info on Coba Schools
- 7 HELP! Need a Guide for a Day in Managua
- 8 Guatemala suggested itinery/transport/etc
- 9 Costa Rica first timers
- 10 Bringing snacks into Mexico
- 11 Costa Rica: Drive from Arenal to Guanacaste via Monteverde
- 12 MEX to Polanco hotel? Taxi?
- 13 Spanish School in Tulum, Mexico
- 14 OAXACA markets….question or two..guide?
- 15 think twice before using expedia
- 16 Meztli Spanish School in Tulum, Mexico
- 17 best places in Baja
- 18 Beachfront in Tulum
- 19 Belize, first time
- 20 las palapas/mahekal???? Looking for quiet AI in Mexico???
- 21 How far a drive from Playa Grande to Riu Palace?
- 22 Catamaran Sailing in Costa Rica & Questions Answered
- 23 Costa Rica with young kids
- 24 10 Days in Central America. Where should I go?
- 25 Lovin' Costa Rica with Kids