This is my first time posting but my mom, Sandy Behrens, is a pro and she suggested this site for all the expertise of the members. My husband and I are taking his 17 yo daughter and her friend to the Riviera Maya area of Mexico in August. We have been to Dreams Riviera Cancun and loved it. We've also been to Iberostar Quetzal (beds too hard), Aventura Spa Palace (Adults only) and Omni Cancun. We'd like to try a new place for this trip. We find we prefer a small enough resort where we can find each other if needed and not spend 15 minutes walking to the lobby or beach. We enjoy the specialty restaurant concept as well as buffet/grill for breakfast and beachside snacks. We also like a decent beach. Ideally we'd like a 2 bedroom suite but we understand this isn't common in Mexico so we're also considering adjoining rooms. What are your best suggestions for resorts with clean, comfortable rooms, better than average food, decent beach for about $3500 for 4 nights? Thanks, Diana
All-Inclusive Mexico with teenagers in August
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Ho, Ho, Oaxaca
- 2 Drive La Fortuna to Puerto Jiminez
- 3 Panama - where in Boca del Tores
- 4 Best Tour for Wildlife (Jaco, Manuel Antonio Region)
- 5 cabo san lucas - nicer hotel recs/golf
- 6 Where in CR to spend 1 or 2 mos. w/ kids?
- 7 bosque del cabo or private house in matapalo??
- 8 Shared shuttle from MEX to San Miguel de Allende (and back)?
- 9 Roadtrip Arizona
- 10 Monteverde and Dominical--Doable??
- 11 Timeshare Presentation For Deep Discount On A Resort Worth It???
- 12 Cabo San Lucas timeshare presentations
- 13 10 Days in Belize and Guatemala
- 14 Belize, first time
- 15 driving question
- 16 Help ! - FRAUD concern, Mayan Palace/Cancun Bay Tours, Riviera Maya
- 17 Car Rental Cancun and Tulum
- 18 our detailed report from manuel antonio
- 19 coffee plantation tour gautemela
- 20 Looking for Info on Coba Schools
- 21 Departure tax
- 22 questions on a few Nicaragua logistics
- 23 Zipline at Arenal or Monteverde
- 24 Activities in Tamarindo, Guanacaste
- 25 HELP! Need a Guide for a Day in Managua