Hi all, we’re planning our first trip to a Mexican resort, El Cid Moro Beach in Mazatlan this coming April, and we’re trying to figure out whether to choose the all-inclusive option. We’re two non-drinking adults and a 7 year old. We usually like to spend some time exploring he surrounding area, but will happily eat many if not the majority of our meals at the resort. Any advice on whether to do the all-inclusive or just buy our own meals at the resort when we eat there? Thanks in advance for any insight!
All Inclusive at El Cid Moro Beach in Mazatlan?
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Osa Hotel Questions
- 2 Punta Mita St. Regis
- 3 Directly book Manuel Antonio Expeditions? Or just deal with hotel?
- 4 Recommendation for December trip - from Guadalajara
- 5 Cabo San Lucas
- 6 Bus options between San Jose and Bocas del Torro
- 7 Costa Rica for 9 days in Dec
- 8 Ccost of a transfer from Panama PTY airport to Riu Playa Blanca Hotel?
- 9 Bringing clothes and fabric to Puerto vallarta
- 10 Trip ideas needed please
- 11 Mexico City, DF Restaurant
- 12 Looking for suggestions for 7-8 days in Mexico
- 13 tours to gatun locks panama
- 14 Early November, Water Bungalows, Excellend Medical Facilities
- 15 Cancun or Playa Del Carmen for boogie boarding and hotel recs
- 16 Hopefulist in Guatemala (again) 2014
- 17 Belize vs. Costa Rica
- 18 our detailed report from manuel antonio
- 19 MEXICO CITY (DF)....restaurants, fondas--looking for great food&music!
- 20 Mex City Restaurant
- 21 Guidebook for Oaxaca
- 22 costa rica in two weeks
- 23 Airport policy for departures in Costa Rica
- 24 Cancun Hotel
- 25 Any recommendations for activities or adventures for kids in Riviera Maya