Hi all, we’re planning our first trip to a Mexican resort, El Cid Moro Beach in Mazatlan this coming April, and we’re trying to figure out whether to choose the all-inclusive option. We’re two non-drinking adults and a 7 year old. We usually like to spend some time exploring he surrounding area, but will happily eat many if not the majority of our meals at the resort. Any advice on whether to do the all-inclusive or just buy our own meals at the resort when we eat there? Thanks in advance for any insight!
All Inclusive at El Cid Moro Beach in Mazatlan?
- 1 Bring snorkel gear to Costa Rica?
- 2 AI in Cancun vicinity
- 3 How much cash to bring to Belize?
- 4 Cancun day trips
- 5 Quick CR Trip Report
- 6 Just back from Puerto Vallarta
- 7 Notorized Letter of Consent
- 8 4 days before heading to Sandos Playacar
- 9 Tequila Visit, Jalisco
- 10 3rd CR trip suggestions please...
- 11 Puerto Vallarta Mayan Palace
- 12 Which would you recommend? Four Seasons Punta Mita OR Four Seasons Nevis?
- 13 Can u recommend a lux AI in PDC or Riviera Maya?
- 14 Do I need a permission letter to travel alone with my minor niece?
- 15 help blue bay grand vs sandos riviera
- 16 Last Minute Puerto Vallarta
- 17 Help ! - FRAUD concern, Mayan Palace/Cancun Bay Tours, Riviera Maya
- 18 CANCUN: Sandos Caracol Beach Resort & Spa, Riviera Maya
- 19 Where to stay on Mayan riviera?
- 20 Advice on trip to Costa Rica for myself and three late teenagers
- 21 Rental cars $s for Panama
- 22 Grand Mayan Palace - Nuevo Vallarta
- 23 Driving in Mexico
- 24 Sandos Playacar Beach Resort Cancun Mexico
- 25 After Tikal... suggestions?