Hi all, we’re planning our first trip to a Mexican resort, El Cid Moro Beach in Mazatlan this coming April, and we’re trying to figure out whether to choose the all-inclusive option. We’re two non-drinking adults and a 7 year old. We usually like to spend some time exploring he surrounding area, but will happily eat many if not the majority of our meals at the resort. Any advice on whether to do the all-inclusive or just buy our own meals at the resort when we eat there? Thanks in advance for any insight!
All Inclusive at El Cid Moro Beach in Mazatlan?
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Renting a car in Cancun
- 2 time needed to depart San Jose airport
- 3 Should we cancel our vacation to Mexico in December?
- 4 First trip to Ajijic-Advice Needed
- 5 Best Places to Visit in Mexico
- 6 Yucatan - April 2015 Mayan Ruin week trip - Need help planning
- 7 Unreliable www.cancuntransfers.com - DO NOT USE their service
- 8 best hotel for family traveling with young adults in Panama City
- 9 A Week in Montezuma
- 10 Need help with airport transfer in Mexico
- 11 Finalizing Graduation trip for granddaughter
- 12 thinking of changing itinerary in CR-need feedback
- 13 Tlaquepaque and Colima - December 2014
- 14 Cheap One Man Trip to Mexico
- 15 Riviera Maya or Puerto Vallarta
- 16 snorkeling and relaxing beach vacation.
- 17 Best country to deep sea fish in May?
- 18 Looking for suggestions for Mexico beach vacation
- 19 Lovin' Costa Rica with Kids
- 20 Cabo San Lucas - December end 2014
- 21 Belize Itinerary help!
- 22 Food allergy awareness in Cancun, mexico
- 23 Driving in "inner" mexico; is it safe?
- 24 Costa Rica Travel
- 25 Planning Mexico by February