Hi all, we’re planning our first trip to a Mexican resort, El Cid Moro Beach in Mazatlan this coming April, and we’re trying to figure out whether to choose the all-inclusive option. We’re two non-drinking adults and a 7 year old. We usually like to spend some time exploring he surrounding area, but will happily eat many if not the majority of our meals at the resort. Any advice on whether to do the all-inclusive or just buy our own meals at the resort when we eat there? Thanks in advance for any insight!
All Inclusive at El Cid Moro Beach in Mazatlan?
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 April trip to Costa Rica/Panama...your opinions please.
- 2 April trip to Puerto Vallarta with two young children-- suggestions?
- 3 Chan Chich vs. BdC
- 4 Costa Rica best use of 9 full days with young kids!
- 5 Nicaragua, the new Costa Rica ?
- 6 Costa rica help
- 7 car rental companies
- 8 Roatan safety and other suggestions?
- 9 Costa Rica during Easter break
- 10 Mexico City Trip Report / Photo Journal (love this city)
- 11 Car Rental in Playa Del Carmen
- 12 How safe is Roatan, Honduras?
- 13 cozumel tennis
- 14 Osa Peninsula Lodging for first time in CR
- 15 Panama - Best Place for Outdoor Activities?
- 16 Puerto Vallarta Trip Report
- 17 Baja California
- 18 Airport Transfer suggestions from Cancun
- 19 Mexico region question
- 20 All Inclusive Resort Recommendations - Mexico
- 21 Transportation from Osa to Arenal and hotel in SJ
- 22 help with travel plans 10 days Costa Rica in April
- 23 Suggestions for birthday celebration in or around Samara
- 24 Los Cabos Weather in late Dec
- 25 Advice for lazy *budget* beach vacation with 1 year old