Hi all, we’re planning our first trip to a Mexican resort, El Cid Moro Beach in Mazatlan this coming April, and we’re trying to figure out whether to choose the all-inclusive option. We’re two non-drinking adults and a 7 year old. We usually like to spend some time exploring he surrounding area, but will happily eat many if not the majority of our meals at the resort. Any advice on whether to do the all-inclusive or just buy our own meals at the resort when we eat there? Thanks in advance for any insight!
All Inclusive at El Cid Moro Beach in Mazatlan?
View all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 help with 8 days of rainforest, beach and adventure in Costa Rica
- 2 Backpack vs Wheels
- 3 Liberia Airport to Samara
- 4 Need alternate airport for mexican pyramids
- 5 Belize jungle lodge -- please help choose
- 6 Belize -- several questions -- please help!
- 7 TC's Cozumel List -- Updated 2/2011
- 8 Brief trip report: Northern Honduras (Pico Bonito)
- 9 Off on a Home Exchange to San Jose Costa Rica
- 10 Costa Rica: Itinerary and some questions
- 11 Tour company to help plan trip to El Salvador and Nicaragua
- 12 Help with 5 days touring time
- 13 Costa Rica trip in March
- 14 Safety in Ixtapa
- 15 Staying in Cozumel - Is Chichen Itza worth the trip?
- 16 5 Day Belize Trip - Need Suggestions
- 17 Adopt an animal donation?
- 18 Puerto Viejo Lodging
- 19 Cabo San Lucas
- 20 Guatemala City Airport to Antigua by car & other helpful hints
- 21 Roatan advice
- 22 Best Beach Resort For Snorkeling Mexicos West Coast
- 23 Isla Mujeres, Cozumel or Playa del Carmen for best swimming and snorkeling?
- 24 Cabo San Lucas- Hyatt Ziva Los Cabos?
- 25 Shopping for silver jewelry in Puerto Vallarta? Some personal suggestions.