Is Akumal a safe place to stay as a solo traveler? Seems to be what I am looking for- great swimming and beaches, quiet, not a big party scene. Is this the case? Where would be a good place to stay as a solo traveler? Looking for 3 nights mid-range. All Inclusive preferred but not necessary. Thanks!
Akumal safety and hotel for single woman
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Trip Report - Merida, Ruta Puuc, Chichen Itza, Tulum
- 2 MEXICO CITY (DF)....restaurants, fondas--looking for great food&music!
- 3 mayan ruins family trip
- 4 Stay for a night in cancun before 14 days at beach house near tulum?
- 5 Airfares between Kansas City and Costa Rica
- 6 San Jose, Costa Rica
- 7 Cancun / Playa del Carmen with Young Kids
- 8 How safe is driving a car through Mexico
- 9 Playa del Carmen
- 10 Cancun - may or JUne 2015
- 11 Help us find the perfect AI Resort
- 12 Puerto Vallarta - charm and low key
- 13 Awesome Tour Guide in San Salvador!
- 14 Mexico
- 15 Nicaragua trip on 5/22...Need help, pls
- 16 Trip ideas needed please
- 17 Riviera Maya - Where to Stay?
- 18 Looking for suggestions for 7-8 days in Mexico
- 19 Monterrey, Mexico Safety
- 20 Panama Travelogue (Panama City & Rainforest, Boquete, Bocas del Toro)
- 21 Work Exchanges in Costa Rica? Please help!
- 22 buying silver jewelry in cancun
- 23 Cozumel Diving & Possible Terrible Weather: To change dates or not?
- 24 Costa Rica experts: ideas needed for 2 days pre- and post- cycling trip.
- 25 Los cabos in January