I am trying to book a flight out of San Jose in May and the cheapest flights are at 1 am. Does anyone have travel advice? Will there be reliable transportation at that time? Is it a safe time to travel?
Any input is appreciated, thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Guanaja Bay Island is Caribbean Island or Not?
- 2 Planning a car trip
- 3 6 weeks in Costa Rica
- 4 Puerto Vallarta Nov 2015 edition
- 5 Riviera Maya: Five Days of Peace & Plenty
- 6 DF: Any's Hostal vs Dos Fridas y Diego re location
- 7 2 months in nicaragua - solo female
- 8 first timers planning our own trip
- 9 spa resort: HELP Cabo or Costa Rica?
- 10 Beach for kids in CR
- 11 Pura Vida Trip Report
- 12 16 Nights Mexico - Must Do??
- 13 February Vacation Destination with Young Kids
- 14 Fiesta de Carnaval on Ambergris Caye
- 15 Costa Rica itinerary
- 16 Oscar y Lalos is no longer on the beach - time to update the guidebook
- 17 Suggestions needed for a family trip on the cheap
- 18 Four days in Panama.. Where to get out of the city before coming back?
- 19 HoneyMoon - Gutemala - Mexico
- 20 Timeshare Presentation For Deep Discount On A Resort Worth It???
- 21 Costa Rica - First trip itinerary, jaguar rescue center visit
- 22 La Fortuna via Poas
- 23 Costa Rica - Arenal & Tamarindo questions
- 24 Sleeping At San Jose Airport
- 25 Entering Guatemala on a One-Way Ticket