This is an interesting situation. I take ground transport from SanDiego to Tijuana airport in September.I am a U.S.citizen and will be flying from the Tijuana airport to the Los Mochis and then into Copper Canyon regions via train. Can I get the tourist visa,or FMT FORM, at the Otey Mesa crossing in BajaCalifornia or can I get the tourist visa at the Tijuana airport/?fyi the flight to LosMochis was 240usd rnd trip. Am THINKING about Greyhound from SanDiego to Tijuana airport or more expensive single shuttle.Please lesve suggestion or comment.thanks
Airport in Tijuana
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Nicaragua, the new Costa Rica ?
- 2 Chan Chich vs. BdC
- 3 Costa rica help
- 4 car rental companies
- 5 Roatan safety and other suggestions?
- 6 April trip to Costa Rica/Panama...your opinions please.
- 7 Costa Rica during Easter break
- 8 Mexico City Trip Report / Photo Journal (love this city)
- 9 Car Rental in Playa Del Carmen
- 10 How safe is Roatan, Honduras?
- 11 cozumel tennis
- 12 Osa Peninsula Lodging for first time in CR
- 13 Panama - Best Place for Outdoor Activities?
- 14 Puerto Vallarta Trip Report
- 15 Baja California
- 16 Airport Transfer suggestions from Cancun
- 17 Mexico region question
- 18 All Inclusive Resort Recommendations - Mexico
- 19 Transportation from Osa to Arenal and hotel in SJ
- 20 help with travel plans 10 days Costa Rica in April
- 21 Suggestions for birthday celebration in or around Samara
- 22 Los Cabos Weather in late Dec
- 23 Advice for lazy *budget* beach vacation with 1 year old
- 24 Semana Santa itinerary
- 25 San Jose del cabo