We're planning on flying from Guatemala City to Flores for a Tikal visit. What are suggested/ favorite airlines. There are Taca regional and Inter Taca. I saw something for a Racsa, but can't find on the internet.
Also, we have 3 days in Antigua. We plan to hike one of the volcanos. Agua, Pecaya, or Acatanengo? Tours or hike on your own?
Airlines from Guatemala City to Flores/Tikal
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Puerto Vallarta Favorites
- 2 Chan Chich vs. BdC
- 3 Tamarindo CR = best for us?
- 4 White water rafting the Pacuare River April
- 5 Exotic birds migrating locations
- 6 Looking for a quiet vacation spot on the Caribbean side of Mexico
- 7 Riu vs Westin?
- 8 Sim card and power
- 9 Petit Laffite hotel, Playa del Carmen
- 10 Nicaragua, the new Costa Rica ?
- 11 April trip to Puerto Vallarta with two young children-- suggestions?
- 12 Mexico region question
- 13 Los Cabos Weather in late Dec
- 14 April trip to Costa Rica/Panama...your opinions please.
- 15 Costa Rica best use of 9 full days with young kids!
- 16 Costa rica help
- 17 car rental companies
- 18 Roatan safety and other suggestions?
- 19 Costa Rica during Easter break
- 20 Mexico City Trip Report / Photo Journal (love this city)
- 21 Car Rental in Playa Del Carmen
- 22 How safe is Roatan, Honduras?
- 23 cozumel tennis
- 24 Osa Peninsula Lodging for first time in CR
- 25 Panama - Best Place for Outdoor Activities?