We're planning on flying from Guatemala City to Flores for a Tikal visit. What are suggested/ favorite airlines. There are Taca regional and Inter Taca. I saw something for a Racsa, but can't find on the internet.
Also, we have 3 days in Antigua. We plan to hike one of the volcanos. Agua, Pecaya, or Acatanengo? Tours or hike on your own?
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 (USA) Te*ch SUPP0RT COMCAST CONTACT 1:8OO:54O:683O COMCAST Reset Password
- 2 Best beach club in Playa d carmen with a good restaurant ?
- 3 Where to stay in Ambergis Caye?
- 4 Old Town Puerto Vallarta May 2017
- 5 Mineral De Pozos mini-trip report
- 6 A First TripTo Puerta Vallerta
- 7 Playa Del Carmen restaurant
- 8 Tulum & Coba - Travel Report
- 9 Spending USD in Mexico
- 10 Family vacation
- 11 Food poisoning?
- 12 Guanajuato or Oaxacca for 5-7days?
- 13 Best plan - suggestions
- 14 Puerto Vallarta Nov 2015 edition
- 15 Merida Trip Report - Lots of Food
- 16 We're off to Costa Rica and never been there!
- 17 Guanacaste in October
- 18 Good lunch spot
- 19 Recommendations on hotels with best beaches
- 20 Planning girls getaway trip to CR this summer and need help!
- 21 December Itinerary with 1 Year Old
- 22 Art School
- 23 Costa Rica EF Tours for Middle School
- 24 Month Stay In Oaxaca, Mexico
- 25 Is it crazy to go in August?