Hi, all -
I received word from my friend Mynor at the Cooperativa school in San Pedro La Laguna that there are about 60 families there living in shelters - the municipal building, churches, and schools - due to the devastating flooding. Money is desperately needed for food and other necessities. If you're interested in donating, there's a Paypal link on the school website or email me - I'll be wiring money down to my Beca Project account later in the week - a faster way for them to get it.
AID FOR FAMILIES IN GUATEMALA
Hi, all -
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Playa del Carmen
- 2 Riviera Maya - Where to Stay?
- 3 if we do bosque del cabo-where else can we go that is nearby?
- 4 hotels in oaxaca centro historico
- 5 Labor Day Weekend Weather in Playa Del Carmen
- 6 loved la carolina lodge-what are similar spots in cr?
- 7 Panama in October
- 8 Hotel or House in Tulum?
- 9 Costa Rica First Trip -- Help
- 10 Red Frog Beach Resort or Popa Paradise (or another option?)
- 11 Driving & Camping in Baja California
- 12 Monteverde from Liberia
- 13 Uvita during green/rainy season - should we go??
- 14 Costa Rica: Mal Pais or Manuel Antonio?
- 15 San Jose, Costa Rica
- 16 mayan ruins family trip
- 17 Puerto Vallarta - charm and low key
- 18 Cancun / Playa del Carmen with Young Kids
- 19 MEXICO CITY (DF)....restaurants, fondas--looking for great food&music!
- 20 Car Rental in Costa Rica
- 21 Do I need an SUV for riviera maya vacation
- 22 Costa Rica Vacation
- 23 travel blog Costa Rica, Aruba and more
- 24 Trip Report - Merida, Ruta Puuc, Chichen Itza, Tulum
- 25 Stay for a night in cancun before 14 days at beach house near tulum?