Hi, all -
I received word from my friend Mynor at the Cooperativa school in San Pedro La Laguna that there are about 60 families there living in shelters - the municipal building, churches, and schools - due to the devastating flooding. Money is desperately needed for food and other necessities. If you're interested in donating, there's a Paypal link on the school website or email me - I'll be wiring money down to my Beca Project account later in the week - a faster way for them to get it.
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Two days of work by the International Stone Summit
- 2 Two days of work by the International Stone Summit
- 3 I Love Oaxaca, but...
- 4 Advice for 2 days in Mexico City
- 5 Mexico City and...?
- 6 Tamarindo for Seniors
- 7 Solo touring in Panama City
- 8 Traveling with a baby to Mexico
- 9 Trip to Merida - Very Long and Lots of Info on Restaurants
- 10 Driving in CR
- 11 Getting to Laguna San Ignacio from Wisconsin
- 12 Day trip from Merida - seeking recommendations
- 13 Recommendations for a Mexico City hotel needed
- 14 Tamarindo Sept
- 15 Actual beachfront hotels in Puerto Viejo de Talamanca???
- 16 Trip help -is MA necessary if I'm going to Osa?
- 17 Quepos and Manuel Antonio
- 18 4 hour tour in San Jose, Costa Rica
- 19 Need help for trip to Costa Rica in December
- 20 Nicest All inclusive for young children
- 21 Visit to Panama - all inclusive r&r combined with adventure ..
- 22 Renting Car in Mexico
- 23 Cancun All inclusive
- 24 Cancun Transfer Timing
- 25 Belize in mid September
Hi, all -