Hi, all -
I received word from my friend Mynor at the Cooperativa school in San Pedro La Laguna that there are about 60 families there living in shelters - the municipal building, churches, and schools - due to the devastating flooding. Money is desperately needed for food and other necessities. If you're interested in donating, there's a Paypal link on the school website or email me - I'll be wiring money down to my Beca Project account later in the week - a faster way for them to get it.
AID FOR FAMILIES IN GUATEMALA
Hi, all -
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Best Places to Visit in Mexico
- 2 Should we cancel our vacation to Mexico in December?
- 3 First trip to Ajijic-Advice Needed
- 4 Yucatan - April 2015 Mayan Ruin week trip - Need help planning
- 5 Renting a car in Cancun
- 6 Unreliable www.cancuntransfers.com - DO NOT USE their service
- 7 best hotel for family traveling with young adults in Panama City
- 8 A Week in Montezuma
- 9 Need help with airport transfer in Mexico
- 10 Finalizing Graduation trip for granddaughter
- 11 time needed to depart San Jose airport
- 12 thinking of changing itinerary in CR-need feedback
- 13 Tlaquepaque and Colima - December 2014
- 14 Cheap One Man Trip to Mexico
- 15 Riviera Maya or Puerto Vallarta
- 16 snorkeling and relaxing beach vacation.
- 17 Best country to deep sea fish in May?
- 18 Looking for suggestions for Mexico beach vacation
- 19 Lovin' Costa Rica with Kids
- 20 Cabo San Lucas - December end 2014
- 21 Belize Itinerary help!
- 22 Food allergy awareness in Cancun, mexico
- 23 Driving in "inner" mexico; is it safe?
- 24 Costa Rica Travel
- 25 Planning Mexico by February