Hi, all -
I received word from my friend Mynor at the Cooperativa school in San Pedro La Laguna that there are about 60 families there living in shelters - the municipal building, churches, and schools - due to the devastating flooding. Money is desperately needed for food and other necessities. If you're interested in donating, there's a Paypal link on the school website or email me - I'll be wiring money down to my Beca Project account later in the week - a faster way for them to get it.
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 무료야마토 ▶ 홈피:≫vvn67.com≪
- 2 무료야마토 ▶ 홈피:≫vvn67.com≪
- 3 게임몽게임 ▣ 홈피:≫vvn67.com≪
- 4 스위피릴게임 ▼ 접속 :≫vvn67.com≪
- 5 Help with Costa Rica Itinerary- 9 days
- 6 7 day itinerary for Costa Rica
- 7 mexico city and puebla?
- 8 Recent Headlines- Cancun
- 9 Costa Maya & Mahahual
- 10 Thanksgiving/Riviera Maya area/All Inclusive
- 11 Family Christmas Vacation in Mexico
- 12 San Jose del Cabo-La Playita Beach
- 13 10 Day Costa Rica
- 14 Family Resort Cancun/Playa
- 15 A week in San Jose Costa Rica
- 16 Trip to Merida - Very Long and Lots of Info on Restaurants
- 17 Cancun to Guatemala
- 18 Trip Report - Yucatan
- 19 Top Mayan Ruins to visit
- 20 San Miguel trivia
- 21 Garza Blanca Preserve -Puerto Vallarta
- 22 Mid September Honeymoon Suggestions Inclusive
- 23 Can a U.S permanent resident driving feom Cancun to Belize City, Belize?
- 24 Need wedding white wine in Costa Rica
- 25 Best time of year for Mexico City/Puebla?
Hi, all -