Hi, all -
I received word from my friend Mynor at the Cooperativa school in San Pedro La Laguna that there are about 60 families there living in shelters - the municipal building, churches, and schools - due to the devastating flooding. Money is desperately needed for food and other necessities. If you're interested in donating, there's a Paypal link on the school website or email me - I'll be wiring money down to my Beca Project account later in the week - a faster way for them to get it.
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 http://elevategffacts.com/ultimate-testo-explosion/
- 2 Safety situation in Oaxaca City?
- 3 New Year's Eve at Chichen Itza
- 4 Western Caribbean Cruise Question
- 5 Caravan Tour to Panama
- 6 Our incredible week in the Osa
- 7 driving down through mexico
- 8 Things to do in Cabo
- 9 Mayan Palace Timeshare Fraud
- 10 HELP! St.Croix or Cancun
- 11 Returning to Puerto Vallarta
- 12 Two weeks in Panama, a new adventure...
- 13 Planning a trip to Panama
- 14 Merida - any recommendations for a good hotel
- 15 Riviera Maya vs Cancun for boogie boarding
- 16 Driving in Mexico
- 17 Ideas for our 2 weeks in Mexico over the Festive Season?
- 18 Costa Rica Newbie Xmas Week
- 19 unsafe?
- 20 Off the beaten path Playa Del Carmen
- 21 Getting around in Costa Rica
- 22 Costa Rica Itinerary Advice Please!
- 23 Valle de Guadalupe, Baja California
- 24 Driving in Costa Rica
- 25 Playa Mujeres
Hi, all -