Hi, all -
I received word from my friend Mynor at the Cooperativa school in San Pedro La Laguna that there are about 60 families there living in shelters - the municipal building, churches, and schools - due to the devastating flooding. Money is desperately needed for food and other necessities. If you're interested in donating, there's a Paypal link on the school website or email me - I'll be wiring money down to my Beca Project account later in the week - a faster way for them to get it.
AID FOR FAMILIES IN GUATEMALA
Hi, all -
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Thinking of Merida for 10 days or so this fall. Have some questions.
- 2 Markets
- 3 Costa Rica Itinerary Help
- 4 Costa Rica: Mal Pais or Manuel Antonio?
- 5 Costa Rica - Monteverde or Arenal?
- 6 Turtles
- 7 Single Girl 50's looking for AI in Costa Rica
- 8 Hopefulist in Honduras and Guatemala, June/July 2014
- 9 Costa Rica - Dominical/Uvita in September with 2 yr old
- 10 Mexico for 1 month, advice needed
- 11 Suggestions in CR, MX, Nicaragua or... ?
- 12 help with accomodations for family of 4 in Playa del Carmen
- 13 Yucatan - April 2015 Mayan Ruin week trip - Need help planning
- 14 Nosara from Monteverde and from Nosara to SJ airport
- 15 Sansa Regional, Costa Rica Question
- 16 Half moon bay or Akumal Bay
- 17 Volcanogirl Goes to Belize
- 18 carniva cruise key west and cozumel in august 2014
- 19 Older Gay Couple going to Cancun
- 20 Help choosing Spanish course - Mexico / Guatemala?
- 21 OAXACA/DF TRIP Day of the Dead?
- 22 Wanna be Expats!!! Can we move to Mexico sooner? Work? Elsewhere?
- 23 Need help in learning Spanish
- 24 Has anyone been in Mexico for Day of the Dead?
- 25 How safe is Roatan, Honduras?