Hi, all -
I received word from my friend Mynor at the Cooperativa school in San Pedro La Laguna that there are about 60 families there living in shelters - the municipal building, churches, and schools - due to the devastating flooding. Money is desperately needed for food and other necessities. If you're interested in donating, there's a Paypal link on the school website or email me - I'll be wiring money down to my Beca Project account later in the week - a faster way for them to get it.
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Costa Rica Itinerary with Kids
- 2 Pesos for Dollars exchange
- 3 PV Easter Weekend 2017
- 4 Western Caribbean Cruise Question
- 5 Costa Rica limited mobility issues...
- 6 PDC Blue Parrot shooting
- 7 Our CR Itinerary & a Spider Question
- 8 I waited too long! What would you do?
- 9 Recommendations for 4nights/5days in Costa Rica
- 10 8 Night Trip to Belize
- 11 3rd-10th april
- 12 May in Central America
- 13 Xcaret worth it or not?
- 14 Ixtapa Zihua safety
- 15 Four night is PV
- 16 Beach alternatives to SJDS
- 17 Best Cruise Stop For Mayan Ruins - Cozumel or Costa Maya?
- 18 Travel Guatemala City to Panajachel
- 19 San Miguel
- 20 Oaxaca in march
- 21 Luis Barragan in Mexico City
- 22 Where to stay in Placencia, Belize?
- 23 Snorkeling trips
- 24 Diving (Riviera Maya)
- 25 In search of place to take my adult daughters on vacation
Hi, all -