Hi, all -
I received word from my friend Mynor at the Cooperativa school in San Pedro La Laguna that there are about 60 families there living in shelters - the municipal building, churches, and schools - due to the devastating flooding. Money is desperately needed for food and other necessities. If you're interested in donating, there's a Paypal link on the school website or email me - I'll be wiring money down to my Beca Project account later in the week - a faster way for them to get it.
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Returning home
- 2 Cancun all inclusive
- 3 Ticket changes for Tikal - buy in advance at Banrural bank
- 4 Family trip to Costa Rica in December.
- 5 Suggested destinations, Yucatan Peninsula, Xmas/NYE.
- 6 Dr Simon Andrew Casey - Want to know about Mexican Culture ??
- 7 Advice Needed For a Trip to Belize
- 8 Azul five, Grand Velas or Grand Palladium resorts??
- 9 Your favorite Mayan sites?
- 10 Destination similar to Puerto Vallarta
- 11 Expired Mexican Passport going to Mexico
- 12 Recommendations for family vacation in Puerto Vallarta or other ideas???
- 13 White hair in Valladolid....
- 14 Which beach location (w/ small kids)?
- 15 Roatan
- 16 One week in CR...stay in one area or divide time
- 17 Costa Rica in summer (end July/early August) with kids
- 18 Puerto Vallarta Easter Weekend 2017
- 19 Driving Time
- 20 Guanajuato
- 21 best new site in costa rica
- 22 Family of 13 travelling week of Christmas
- 23 Help with open jaw itinerary Oaxaca to beach
- 24 Costa Rica
- 25 Gran Caribe Resort
Hi, all -