Hi, all -
I received word from my friend Mynor at the Cooperativa school in San Pedro La Laguna that there are about 60 families there living in shelters - the municipal building, churches, and schools - due to the devastating flooding. Money is desperately needed for food and other necessities. If you're interested in donating, there's a Paypal link on the school website or email me - I'll be wiring money down to my Beca Project account later in the week - a faster way for them to get it.
AID FOR FAMILIES IN GUATEMALA
Hi, all -
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Riviera maya
- 2 How safe is Roatan, Honduras?
- 3 Cabo Alternative
- 4 Cancun & environs move to Eastern time
- 5 24 hours with a car in Cancun. Where to eat? Where to go? There now!
- 6 Cancun in March
- 7 A FOOD-FOCUSED REPORT: MEXICO CITY, PUEBLA, OAXACA
- 8 San Jose del Cabo airport shuttle
- 9 time share jerks in mexico !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- 10 5 Star NOT AI Beachfront Playa del Carmen
- 11 tamarindo (surfing,gun muggins and wildlife encounters)
- 12 8 days in costa rica!
- 13 Old Belize, Belize (Don't Go!)
- 14 Help me with 3rd trip to CR: Bosque del Cabo & WHERE else in Feb?
- 15 Car Rental in Panama
- 16 Costa Rica Itinerary Help!
- 17 Belize
- 18 Planning trip to Panama
- 19 Copa Airlines?
- 20 Intercultura Samara Language School, and Safety in Samara
- 21 Costa Rica - Guanacaste and ? near the arenal volcano or la fortuna
- 22 bicycle through central america
- 23 Cancun,playa del carmen,riviera maya, playa mujeres
- 24 Tijuana Safety in 2015?
- 25 Spanish Language immersion schools in summer (N of Mexico City)?