Hi, all -
I received word from my friend Mynor at the Cooperativa school in San Pedro La Laguna that there are about 60 families there living in shelters - the municipal building, churches, and schools - due to the devastating flooding. Money is desperately needed for food and other necessities. If you're interested in donating, there's a Paypal link on the school website or email me - I'll be wiring money down to my Beca Project account later in the week - a faster way for them to get it.
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 best AI Adult in Cancun and the Riviera
- 2 San Jose to Puerto Viejo Costa Rica and Hostel in San Jose
- 3 Guanajuato to Mexico City and Butterfly Sanctuary
- 4 Returning home
- 5 White hair in Valladolid....
- 6 Family trip to Costa Rica in December.
- 7 Please help with my Yucatan itinerary
- 8 Uber in Panama
- 9 Costa Rica in summer (end July/early August) with kids
- 10 Our CR Itinerary & a Spider Question
- 11 Shuttle Bus Service in Costa Rica
- 12 Mexico (Yucatan Peninsula) Non AL suggestions
- 13 4 days in Belize
- 14 Belize trip report-April 3-10th
- 15 Belize in Aug 25-Sep3
- 16 Luxury hotel off the beaten path?
- 17 An Afternoon In Guadalajara
- 18 Sayulita in September
- 19 Tulum Ruins
- 20 5 day belize itinerary
- 21 2 weeks in Costa Rica: Go North or South?
- 22 Copper Canyon
- 23 Azul five, Grand Velas or Grand Palladium resorts??
- 24 JW Marriott Rio Hto
- 25 Recommended itinerary for 3 days in Mexico city and 3 days in Merida.
Hi, all -