Hi, all -
I received word from my friend Mynor at the Cooperativa school in San Pedro La Laguna that there are about 60 families there living in shelters - the municipal building, churches, and schools - due to the devastating flooding. Money is desperately needed for food and other necessities. If you're interested in donating, there's a Paypal link on the school website or email me - I'll be wiring money down to my Beca Project account later in the week - a faster way for them to get it.
AID FOR FAMILIES IN GUATEMALA
Hi, all -
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 buying silver jewelry in cancun
- 2 Rainy season
- 3 Uvita during green/rainy season - should we go??
- 4 Suze: Can you tell me about your trips to Puerta Vallarta?
- 5 Costa Rica questions
- 6 booking rooms for spring break
- 7 Wanna be Expats!!! Can we move to Mexico sooner? Work? Elsewhere?
- 8 5th Trip CR with Teenagers-Bosque Del Cabo and Iguana Lodge June '14
- 9 3 extra hours in Mexico City airport, any shopping malls nearby?
- 10 Car Rental in Costa Rica
- 11 Playa Del Carmen Day Tours
- 12 Riu Santa Fe vs Palace
- 13 Guatemala customs question
- 14 Jaco to Montezuma ferry- has anyone taken it??
- 15 30 Reasons Why You Should Visit Cozumel (in pictures)
- 16 Trying to decide between Hawaii or Mexico for family trip
- 17 Costa Rica: Mal Pais or Manuel Antonio?
- 18 Mextrotter
- 19 CAR RENTAL 4WD COSTA RICA
- 20 carniva cruise key west and cozumel in august 2014
- 21 How to Reach Cancun Tourists
- 22 Costa Rica Osa Questions
- 23 Back from Bosque del Cabo
- 24 costa rica
- 25 Costa Rica during Easter week?