I was wondering how many people out there have had problems with Aeromexico? Such as getting to the airport and they charge you more money for your ticket because you made have made a simple mistake but the mistake was done because Aeromexico hides the information, very subtlely and without you knowing, then they are able to charge whatever they want and they blame you for the mistake. You either pay or loose the ticket you already bought and your vacation is ruined! This happened to me and after paying $520.00 for a roundtrip ticket from New York JFK to Panama, they demanded that I pay another $460.00 at the airport if I wanted to travel that evening otherwise I would lose the trip and the $520.00 already paid. My vacation would have been ruined completely. On the way back from Panama, another mistake they made - they only gave me a boarding pass from Panama to Mexico but they sent my suitcase to JFK. They never provided me with a boarding pass from Mexico to New York. When I arrived at 12:20 a.m. at the airport in Mexico, eveything was closed so I was not able to get a boarding pass. I missed my plane leaving at 1:32 a.m. and I had to wait until 4 a.m. when the counters opened. After that, it was a nightmare to get another boarding pass without them charging me another astronamical fee. They sent me from one place to another for about 1/2 hour until I finally exploded and I got someone really nice to help me. No one wanted to take responsibility for their mistake. It was horrible. I finally boarded the plane that was leaving at 7 a.m. I got to JFK at 2:30 p.m. almost 24 hours later. Never again will I book a flight with Aeromexico!
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 6 days in Cancun and Riviera Maya end of May
- 2 Have airfare, am wishy washy on where to stay!-Costa Rica
- 3 Retire in Mexico or Centeral America
- 4 Beach Erosion in Playa del Carmen??
- 5 A FOOD-FOCUSED REPORT: MEXICO CITY, PUEBLA, OAXACA
- 6 Looking for a Romantic Beach Bungalow in Riviera Maya
- 7 Hopkins, Belize Honeymoon
- 8 Costa Rica Pacific Highlands and Coast-Feb 2015
- 9 Costa Rica. info about,sarapiqui
- 10 Traveling to Mexico City in April and need guidance
- 11 Oaxaca Restaurant Recommendations
- 12 Last minute Cancun trip must do's?
- 13 tulum, punta allen and sian ka an
- 14 Spanish School In Quetzaltenango
- 15 Bus from Guatemala City to Nicaragua
- 16 Costa Rica
- 17 Hotel with kids in Tulum or Akumal?
- 18 Car Service from Cancun Airport
- 19 Wanted - Family Resort with Great Food - Cancun - Playa del Carmen
- 20 Costa Rica tentative Itinerary - input please
- 21 Cancun vs. Playa Del Carmen Area
- 22 Tocumen Airport layover
- 23 Best Restauranr Meal you had in Oaxaca
- 24 Peace Lodge? Or somewhere else?
- 25 Sayulita infomation