I was wondering how many people out there have had problems with Aeromexico? Such as getting to the airport and they charge you more money for your ticket because you made have made a simple mistake but the mistake was done because Aeromexico hides the information, very subtlely and without you knowing, then they are able to charge whatever they want and they blame you for the mistake. You either pay or loose the ticket you already bought and your vacation is ruined! This happened to me and after paying $520.00 for a roundtrip ticket from New York JFK to Panama, they demanded that I pay another $460.00 at the airport if I wanted to travel that evening otherwise I would lose the trip and the $520.00 already paid. My vacation would have been ruined completely. On the way back from Panama, another mistake they made - they only gave me a boarding pass from Panama to Mexico but they sent my suitcase to JFK. They never provided me with a boarding pass from Mexico to New York. When I arrived at 12:20 a.m. at the airport in Mexico, eveything was closed so I was not able to get a boarding pass. I missed my plane leaving at 1:32 a.m. and I had to wait until 4 a.m. when the counters opened. After that, it was a nightmare to get another boarding pass without them charging me another astronamical fee. They sent me from one place to another for about 1/2 hour until I finally exploded and I got someone really nice to help me. No one wanted to take responsibility for their mistake. It was horrible. I finally boarded the plane that was leaving at 7 a.m. I got to JFK at 2:30 p.m. almost 24 hours later. Never again will I book a flight with Aeromexico!
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Cancun-discounts.com
- 2 Puerto Vallarta for honeymoon... Ideas??
- 3 Trying to decide between Hawaii or Mexico for family trip
- 4 Mexico City, Chiapas and Yucutan, too much??
- 5 Trip Report - Merida, Ruta Puuc, Chichen Itza, Tulum
- 6 Driving from Florida to Belize
- 7 Spring in Oaxaca - a perfect getaway for our 15th wedding anniversary!
- 8 Puebla Bonita Pacifico Resort and Spa in Cabo San Lucas
- 9 Apartment Finders
- 10 5 Weeks in Chocolate Paradise
- 11 Looking for inexpensive villas/bungalows with a private/secluded beach.
- 12 Nicaragua trip on 5/22...Need help, pls
- 13 Costa Rica for a lone female?
- 14 Playa del Carmen - El Faro or Corto Maltes?
- 15 Guanajuato or San Cristobal de las Casas Mexico
- 16 Costa Rica - Dominical/Uvita in September with 2 yr old
- 17 1 month itinerary US/Mexico
- 18 August weather in Cabo San Lucas?
- 19 Photos from Panama (Chiriqui, Canal Zone) February 2014
- 20 Meditation and/or yoga retreat
- 21 NY Times article about Osa Peninsula
- 22 Suggestions for a Unique, Non-Touristy quick trip to the CANCUN area??
- 23 Petit Laffite hotel, Playa del Carmen
- 24 Advice for lazy *budget* beach vacation with 1 year old
- 25 Costa Rica - Family of 6 - July