I was wondering how many people out there have had problems with Aeromexico? Such as getting to the airport and they charge you more money for your ticket because you made have made a simple mistake but the mistake was done because Aeromexico hides the information, very subtlely and without you knowing, then they are able to charge whatever they want and they blame you for the mistake. You either pay or loose the ticket you already bought and your vacation is ruined! This happened to me and after paying $520.00 for a roundtrip ticket from New York JFK to Panama, they demanded that I pay another $460.00 at the airport if I wanted to travel that evening otherwise I would lose the trip and the $520.00 already paid. My vacation would have been ruined completely. On the way back from Panama, another mistake they made - they only gave me a boarding pass from Panama to Mexico but they sent my suitcase to JFK. They never provided me with a boarding pass from Mexico to New York. When I arrived at 12:20 a.m. at the airport in Mexico, eveything was closed so I was not able to get a boarding pass. I missed my plane leaving at 1:32 a.m. and I had to wait until 4 a.m. when the counters opened. After that, it was a nightmare to get another boarding pass without them charging me another astronamical fee. They sent me from one place to another for about 1/2 hour until I finally exploded and I got someone really nice to help me. No one wanted to take responsibility for their mistake. It was horrible. I finally boarded the plane that was leaving at 7 a.m. I got to JFK at 2:30 p.m. almost 24 hours later. Never again will I book a flight with Aeromexico!
View all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Adopt an animal donation?
- 2 help with 8 days of rainforest, beach and adventure in Costa Rica
- 3 Costa Rica: Itinerary and some questions
- 4 Costa Rica trip in March
- 5 Puerto Viejo Lodging
- 6 5 Day Belize Trip - Need Suggestions
- 7 Cabo San Lucas
- 8 Guatemala City Airport to Antigua by car & other helpful hints
- 9 Roatan advice
- 10 Best Beach Resort For Snorkeling Mexicos West Coast
- 11 Staying in Cozumel - Is Chichen Itza worth the trip?
- 12 Isla Mujeres, Cozumel or Playa del Carmen for best swimming and snorkeling?
- 13 Cabo San Lucas- Hyatt Ziva Los Cabos?
- 14 Shopping for silver jewelry in Puerto Vallarta? Some personal suggestions.
- 15 Drive from Panama To Belize
- 16 Safety in Nicaragua
- 17 Costa Rica - 6 1/2 days / 6 nights
- 18 Zihuatanejo to Acapolco?
- 19 Help on Rental Car Advice
- 20 Off on a Home Exchange to San Jose Costa Rica
- 21 Breakfast in Mexico City
- 22 Cabo snorkeling with a Giant Whale Shark!!!!!
- 23 best puerto vallarta resort/hotel --not all-inclusive
- 24 Honeymoon Planning for mexico in February 2014
- 25 Tour company to help plan trip to El Salvador and Nicaragua