Hi, all -
This summer my husband and I plan to do a guided bike trip and are looking into the village trips offered by 2 outfitters, Old Town Outfitters and Guatemala Ventures (Mayan Bikes). The trips are 20-25 miles and take about 4 hours.
Both trips go through San Cristóbal Abajo, San Pedro Las Huertas, San Juan del Obispo, Cuidad Vieja, San Miguel Dueño (and Valhalla), and San Antonio Aguas Calientes (most of which I've visited in the past).
The Guat Ventures trip also goes through Santa Ana. The OT Outfitters tour also goes through Santa Teresa, San Gaspar Vivar, and San Miguel Escobar (and costs a bit more).
Does anyone have an opinion for me based on experience with these outfitters or insider knowledge about the additional towns we'd pass through? Also, does anyone know if these are local or foreign-owned outfits?
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 http://www.supplementscart.com/liftesse/
- 2 A week in San Jose Costa Rica
- 3 7 day itinerary for Costa Rica
- 4 Trip to Merida - Very Long and Lots of Info on Restaurants
- 5 Family Christmas Vacation in Mexico
- 6 10 Day Costa Rica
- 7 Cancun to Guatemala
- 8 Trip Report - Yucatan
- 9 Top Mayan Ruins to visit
- 10 San Jose del Cabo-La Playita Beach
- 11 San Miguel trivia
- 12 Garza Blanca Preserve -Puerto Vallarta
- 13 Mid September Honeymoon Suggestions Inclusive
- 14 Can a U.S permanent resident driving feom Cancun to Belize City, Belize?
- 15 Family Resort Cancun/Playa
- 16 Need wedding white wine in Costa Rica
- 17 Best time of year for Mexico City/Puebla?
- 18 Playa Del Carmen restaurant
- 19 puerto vallarta
- 20 California Baja
- 21 Family All inclusive Riviera Maya
- 22 Cabo, Playa, or PV?
- 23 Best plan - suggestions
- 24 Old Town Puerto Vallarta May 2017
- 25 Costa Rica Honeymoon May 2018
Hi, all -