Hi, all -
This summer my husband and I plan to do a guided bike trip and are looking into the village trips offered by 2 outfitters, Old Town Outfitters and Guatemala Ventures (Mayan Bikes). The trips are 20-25 miles and take about 4 hours.
Both trips go through San Cristóbal Abajo, San Pedro Las Huertas, San Juan del Obispo, Cuidad Vieja, San Miguel Dueño (and Valhalla), and San Antonio Aguas Calientes (most of which I've visited in the past).
The Guat Ventures trip also goes through Santa Ana. The OT Outfitters tour also goes through Santa Teresa, San Gaspar Vivar, and San Miguel Escobar (and costs a bit more).
Does anyone have an opinion for me based on experience with these outfitters or insider knowledge about the additional towns we'd pass through? Also, does anyone know if these are local or foreign-owned outfits?
Advice please: bike trips through villages around Antigua
Hi, all -
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Labor Day Weekend Weather in Playa Del Carmen
- 2 Looking for suggestions for 7-8 days in Mexico
- 3 Riviera Maya - Where to Stay?
- 4 Cancun nightlife
- 5 Any recommendations for activities or adventures for kids in Riviera Maya
- 6 Trip ideas needed please
- 7 Hotel or House in Tulum?
- 8 Airport Transfers from Los Cabos Airport
- 9 Interbus and San Jose
- 10 December trip to CR ...Is the tour company correct ?
- 11 if we do bosque del cabo-where else can we go that is nearby?
- 12 costa rica in a car in two weeks
- 13 Playa del Carmen
- 14 Villahermosa, Tabasco to San Cristobal de las Casas, Chiapas
- 15 Bicycle riding in La Pas Mexico
- 16 Trying to decide between Hawaii or Mexico for family trip
- 17 Airport Transfer suggestions from Cancun
- 18 tours to gatun locks panama
- 19 Panama in October
- 20 hotels in oaxaca centro historico
- 21 loved la carolina lodge-what are similar spots in cr?
- 22 Costa Rica First Trip -- Help
- 23 Red Frog Beach Resort or Popa Paradise (or another option?)
- 24 Driving & Camping in Baja California
- 25 Monteverde from Liberia