Hi, all -
This summer my husband and I plan to do a guided bike trip and are looking into the village trips offered by 2 outfitters, Old Town Outfitters and Guatemala Ventures (Mayan Bikes). The trips are 20-25 miles and take about 4 hours.
Both trips go through San Cristóbal Abajo, San Pedro Las Huertas, San Juan del Obispo, Cuidad Vieja, San Miguel Dueño (and Valhalla), and San Antonio Aguas Calientes (most of which I've visited in the past).
The Guat Ventures trip also goes through Santa Ana. The OT Outfitters tour also goes through Santa Teresa, San Gaspar Vivar, and San Miguel Escobar (and costs a bit more).
Does anyone have an opinion for me based on experience with these outfitters or insider knowledge about the additional towns we'd pass through? Also, does anyone know if these are local or foreign-owned outfits?
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 HOTMAIL Recovery CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 Hotmail technical support
- 2 Best beach club in Playa d carmen with a good restaurant ?
- 3 Old Town Puerto Vallarta May 2017
- 4 Where to stay in Ambergis Caye?
- 5 Mineral De Pozos mini-trip report
- 6 A First TripTo Puerta Vallerta
- 7 Playa Del Carmen restaurant
- 8 Tulum & Coba - Travel Report
- 9 Spending USD in Mexico
- 10 Family vacation
- 11 Food poisoning?
- 12 Guanajuato or Oaxacca for 5-7days?
- 13 Best plan - suggestions
- 14 Puerto Vallarta Nov 2015 edition
- 15 Merida Trip Report - Lots of Food
- 16 We're off to Costa Rica and never been there!
- 17 Guanacaste in October
- 18 Good lunch spot
- 19 Recommendations on hotels with best beaches
- 20 Planning girls getaway trip to CR this summer and need help!
- 21 December Itinerary with 1 Year Old
- 22 Art School
- 23 Costa Rica EF Tours for Middle School
- 24 Month Stay In Oaxaca, Mexico
- 25 Is it crazy to go in August?
Hi, all -