Hi, all -
This summer my husband and I plan to do a guided bike trip and are looking into the village trips offered by 2 outfitters, Old Town Outfitters and Guatemala Ventures (Mayan Bikes). The trips are 20-25 miles and take about 4 hours.
Both trips go through San Cristóbal Abajo, San Pedro Las Huertas, San Juan del Obispo, Cuidad Vieja, San Miguel Dueño (and Valhalla), and San Antonio Aguas Calientes (most of which I've visited in the past).
The Guat Ventures trip also goes through Santa Ana. The OT Outfitters tour also goes through Santa Teresa, San Gaspar Vivar, and San Miguel Escobar (and costs a bit more).
Does anyone have an opinion for me based on experience with these outfitters or insider knowledge about the additional towns we'd pass through? Also, does anyone know if these are local or foreign-owned outfits?
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Suggestions needed for a family trip on the cheap
- 2 Four days in Panama.. Where to get out of the city before coming back?
- 3 2 months in nicaragua - solo female
- 4 HoneyMoon - Gutemala - Mexico
- 5 Timeshare Presentation For Deep Discount On A Resort Worth It???
- 6 DF: Any's Hostal vs Dos Fridas y Diego re location
- 7 Costa Rica - First trip itinerary, jaguar rescue center visit
- 8 Puerto Vallarta Nov 2015 edition
- 9 La Fortuna via Poas
- 10 Riviera Maya: Five Days of Peace & Plenty
- 11 Costa Rica - Arenal & Tamarindo questions
- 12 Sleeping At San Jose Airport
- 13 Entering Guatemala on a One-Way Ticket
- 14 Wonderful Memories with Granddaughter
- 15 Yet another Costa Rica question!
- 16 E. Coast Mexican resort good for teens?
- 17 Cobo San Lucas For The Day
- 18 Patricia missed Puerta Vallarta, so...
- 19 Cruise trip to Western Caribbean in Feb.'16.
- 20 LaPaz Baja car rental
- 21 Need to find companions for drive to Panama from US
- 22 Costa Rica: Arenal or Monteverde
- 23 Weather in Playa Del Carmen?
- 24 Should I take my hiking boots?
- 25 Help with 7 week itinerary
Hi, all -