Hi, all -
This summer my husband and I plan to do a guided bike trip and are looking into the village trips offered by 2 outfitters, Old Town Outfitters and Guatemala Ventures (Mayan Bikes). The trips are 20-25 miles and take about 4 hours.
Both trips go through San Cristóbal Abajo, San Pedro Las Huertas, San Juan del Obispo, Cuidad Vieja, San Miguel Dueño (and Valhalla), and San Antonio Aguas Calientes (most of which I've visited in the past).
The Guat Ventures trip also goes through Santa Ana. The OT Outfitters tour also goes through Santa Teresa, San Gaspar Vivar, and San Miguel Escobar (and costs a bit more).
Does anyone have an opinion for me based on experience with these outfitters or insider knowledge about the additional towns we'd pass through? Also, does anyone know if these are local or foreign-owned outfits?
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 http://www.facts4supplement.com/perlelux-ca/
- 2 Cenotes of Homún, south of Mérida
- 3 Belize good place to live for expats?
- 4 My thought go out towards Mexicans
- 5 playa del carmen what to do
- 6 1 month in Puerto Vallarta
- 7 Transportation from Airport to Panama City Hotel
- 8 Help with Itinerary for Dec. 2017
- 9 Airport Transfers from Los Cabos Airport
- 10 Must sees in Dominical and Uvita
- 11 Young Couple Looking for a Vacation Destination
- 12 Manuel Antonio to Osa
- 13 Panama Canal Excursions
- 14 Mexico City. Oct 13-16. Haunted tours + Halloweend / Day of the Dead
- 15 Costa Rica private driver recommendations?
- 16 Giving back to Mexio
- 17 2 months in Central America
- 18 Best time of year for Mexico City/Puebla?
- 19 Cabos to Todos Santos
- 20 Cabo to San Miguel de Allende
- 21 Belize planning help
- 22 12-day June CR trip with school-age kids
- 23 Excellent News!
- 24 Panama Canal transit - Panama to Costa Rica or reverse?
- 25 Mexico earthquake
Hi, all -