Hello - we are heading to the Riu Palace on April 19th for 10 days. We are late 50's, active and not inclined to spend day after day on the beach. I would appreciate advice on some day trips - currently looking at a Cloud Forest Tour, Canopy Tour and some kind of photography tour. (DH is really into photography), and we've heard of a local town with some amazing pottery. I don't want to be running from tour to tour either. If we can intersperse a beach/pool day with a tour day during the trip, it would be great. Thanks!
Advice on excursions in Guanacaste
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 30 Reasons Why You Should Visit Cozumel (in pictures)
- 2 Guatemala customs question
- 3 Uvita during green/rainy season - should we go??
- 4 booking rooms for spring break
- 5 3 extra hours in Mexico City airport, any shopping malls nearby?
- 6 5th Trip CR with Teenagers-Bosque Del Cabo and Iguana Lodge June '14
- 7 Riu Santa Fe vs Palace
- 8 Trying to decide between Hawaii or Mexico for family trip
- 9 Wanna be Expats!!! Can we move to Mexico sooner? Work? Elsewhere?
- 10 Costa Rica: Mal Pais or Manuel Antonio?
- 11 Costa Rica questions
- 12 Mextrotter
- 13 CAR RENTAL 4WD COSTA RICA
- 14 carniva cruise key west and cozumel in august 2014
- 15 How to Reach Cancun Tourists
- 16 Costa Rica Osa Questions
- 17 Back from Bosque del Cabo
- 18 costa rica
- 19 Costa Rica during Easter week?
- 20 Car rental Cancun
- 21 Three week backpacking adventure with kids….
- 22 Christmas in Puebla?
- 23 Volcanogirl Goes to Belize
- 24 Ideas for a graduation trip for 18 yr old
- 25 Thinking of Merida for 10 days or so this fall. Have some questions.