Hello - we are heading to the Riu Palace on April 19th for 10 days. We are late 50's, active and not inclined to spend day after day on the beach. I would appreciate advice on some day trips - currently looking at a Cloud Forest Tour, Canopy Tour and some kind of photography tour. (DH is really into photography), and we've heard of a local town with some amazing pottery. I don't want to be running from tour to tour either. If we can intersperse a beach/pool day with a tour day during the trip, it would be great. Thanks!
Advice on excursions in Guanacaste
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Food poisoning?
- 2 Cancun in Oct..Was amazing..
- 3 First Timer to Mexico - Itinerary help please
- 4 snorkeling and relaxing beach vacation.
- 5 Costa Rica Allergy Accommodations for Tree Nuts and Dairy
- 6 Should we cancel our vacation to Mexico in December?
- 7 Looking for suggestions for 7-8 days in Mexico
- 8 Maya Riviera to Belize or Costa Rica or Panama?
- 9 The product is really effective in reducing
- 10 Mexico City
- 11 Do we need special insurance or driver's license for rental car in Mexico
- 12 Costa Rica with a 8 year old boy?
- 13 Bus service from San Jose´ del Cabo to Totos Santos
- 14 Cruise with a 10 month old to Honduras, Guatemala, Mexico,and key west.
- 15 Flores to Chetumal by road without crossing through Belize
- 16 Central America travel over New Year's
- 17 Costa Rica after 15 years update me on driving
- 18 Lodging in Costa Rica in January
- 19 Thoughts on Cayo District tours/accommodation options
- 20 Place to have a wedding in May near Cancun
- 21 43 Missing Students in Mexico
- 22 Costa Rica help
- 23 Cancun car rental/emd3 plus others help!
- 24 1 week in Panama - how does this sound?
- 25 7-8 Days in Panama. Suggested Itinerary?