I've been researching Carribean islands and Central American countries and Mexico on the quest for the perfect place the last few days and i've become frustrated. I would love to go on a tropical vacation with mountains, plenty of adventure, beaches and charming cities without a lot of tourists. I would be there for a week or more. This might be a lot to ask, but does anyone have suggestions?
adventure? please help me to find the place.
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Best Tour for Wildlife (Jaco, Manuel Antonio Region)
- 2 Where in CR to spend 1 or 2 mos. w/ kids?
- 3 bosque del cabo or private house in matapalo??
- 4 cabo san lucas - nicer hotel recs/golf
- 5 Ho, Ho, Oaxaca
- 6 Shared shuttle from MEX to San Miguel de Allende (and back)?
- 7 Roadtrip Arizona
- 8 Monteverde and Dominical--Doable??
- 9 Panama - where in Boca del Tores
- 10 Timeshare Presentation For Deep Discount On A Resort Worth It???
- 11 Cabo San Lucas timeshare presentations
- 12 10 Days in Belize and Guatemala
- 13 Belize, first time
- 14 driving question
- 15 Help ! - FRAUD concern, Mayan Palace/Cancun Bay Tours, Riviera Maya
- 16 Car Rental Cancun and Tulum
- 17 our detailed report from manuel antonio
- 18 coffee plantation tour gautemela
- 19 Looking for Info on Coba Schools
- 20 Departure tax
- 21 questions on a few Nicaragua logistics
- 22 Zipline at Arenal or Monteverde
- 23 Activities in Tamarindo, Guanacaste
- 24 HELP! Need a Guide for a Day in Managua
- 25 Guatemala suggested itinery/transport/etc