I've been researching Carribean islands and Central American countries and Mexico on the quest for the perfect place the last few days and i've become frustrated. I would love to go on a tropical vacation with mountains, plenty of adventure, beaches and charming cities without a lot of tourists. I would be there for a week or more. This might be a lot to ask, but does anyone have suggestions?
adventure? please help me to find the place.
- 1 How much cash to bring to Belize?
- 2 Bring snorkel gear to Costa Rica?
- 3 Just back from Puerto Vallarta
- 4 AI in Cancun vicinity
- 5 Cancun day trips
- 6 Quick CR Trip Report
- 7 Notorized Letter of Consent
- 8 4 days before heading to Sandos Playacar
- 9 Tequila Visit, Jalisco
- 10 3rd CR trip suggestions please...
- 11 Puerto Vallarta Mayan Palace
- 12 Which would you recommend? Four Seasons Punta Mita OR Four Seasons Nevis?
- 13 Can u recommend a lux AI in PDC or Riviera Maya?
- 14 Do I need a permission letter to travel alone with my minor niece?
- 15 help blue bay grand vs sandos riviera
- 16 Last Minute Puerto Vallarta
- 17 Help ! - FRAUD concern, Mayan Palace/Cancun Bay Tours, Riviera Maya
- 18 CANCUN: Sandos Caracol Beach Resort & Spa, Riviera Maya
- 19 Where to stay on Mayan riviera?
- 20 Advice on trip to Costa Rica for myself and three late teenagers
- 21 Rental cars $s for Panama
- 22 Grand Mayan Palace - Nuevo Vallarta
- 23 Driving in Mexico
- 24 Sandos Playacar Beach Resort Cancun Mexico
- 25 After Tikal... suggestions?