We are going to the Adventura Spa Palace in Puerto Adventuras in late April. Has anyone been there? Can you tell us exactly what the all inclusive includes? Are alcoholic beverages included both in the room mini bar and at meals? What are the rooms like? The beach & water? Quality of the food? Is tipping part of the all inclusive?
Adventura Spa Palace
View all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Belize -- several questions -- please help!
- 2 TC's Cozumel List -- Updated 2/2011
- 3 help with 8 days of rainforest, beach and adventure in Costa Rica
- 4 Brief trip report: Northern Honduras (Pico Bonito)
- 5 Off on a Home Exchange to San Jose Costa Rica
- 6 Costa Rica: Itinerary and some questions
- 7 Tour company to help plan trip to El Salvador and Nicaragua
- 8 Help with 5 days touring time
- 9 Costa Rica trip in March
- 10 Safety in Ixtapa
- 11 Staying in Cozumel - Is Chichen Itza worth the trip?
- 12 5 Day Belize Trip - Need Suggestions
- 13 Adopt an animal donation?
- 14 Puerto Viejo Lodging
- 15 Cabo San Lucas
- 16 Guatemala City Airport to Antigua by car & other helpful hints
- 17 Roatan advice
- 18 Best Beach Resort For Snorkeling Mexicos West Coast
- 19 Isla Mujeres, Cozumel or Playa del Carmen for best swimming and snorkeling?
- 20 Cabo San Lucas- Hyatt Ziva Los Cabos?
- 21 Shopping for silver jewelry in Puerto Vallarta? Some personal suggestions.
- 22 Drive from Panama To Belize
- 23 Safety in Nicaragua
- 24 Costa Rica - 6 1/2 days / 6 nights
- 25 Zihuatanejo to Acapolco?