We are going to the Adventura Spa Palace in Puerto Adventuras in late April. Has anyone been there? Can you tell us exactly what the all inclusive includes? Are alcoholic beverages included both in the room mini bar and at meals? What are the rooms like? The beach & water? Quality of the food? Is tipping part of the all inclusive?
Adventura Spa Palace
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Last minute Cancun trip must do's?
- 2 Hopkins, Belize Honeymoon
- 3 tulum, punta allen and sian ka an
- 4 Spanish School In Quetzaltenango
- 5 Retire in Mexico or Centeral America
- 6 Bus from Guatemala City to Nicaragua
- 7 Traveling to Mexico City in April and need guidance
- 8 Costa Rica Pacific Highlands and Coast-Feb 2015
- 9 Costa Rica
- 10 Hotel with kids in Tulum or Akumal?
- 11 Car Service from Cancun Airport
- 12 Wanted - Family Resort with Great Food - Cancun - Playa del Carmen
- 13 Costa Rica tentative Itinerary - input please
- 14 Oaxaca Restaurant Recommendations
- 15 Cancun vs. Playa Del Carmen Area
- 16 Tocumen Airport layover
- 17 Best Restauranr Meal you had in Oaxaca
- 18 Peace Lodge? Or somewhere else?
- 19 Sayulita infomation
- 20 Wanted! Chilled beach and snorkel time on a budget, Mexico or...?
- 21 luxury hotels in Panama City with great location
- 22 Coastal resorts for mature single male
- 23 Help ! - FRAUD concern, Mayan Palace/Cancun Bay Tours, Riviera Maya
- 24 Wanted. Costa Rica All inclusive f/Calgary. Hoping for beach & town
- 25 Indianapolis to Puerto Vallarta by Land