Hi, all - does anyone know a good place to do one of those adopt an animal donations? The ones where you donate money to go toward wildlife conservation or preservation of a specific animal species and you get a photo and certificate to give as a gift? I'd like to give this as a gift to an animal lover and would love any specific recommendations that you have. I was thinking of toucans, but open to other ideas too. Thanks for any help you can give me!
Adopt an animal donation?
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Puerto Vallarta Favorites
- 2 Chan Chich vs. BdC
- 3 Los Cabos Weather in late Dec
- 4 April trip to Costa Rica/Panama...your opinions please.
- 5 April trip to Puerto Vallarta with two young children-- suggestions?
- 6 Costa Rica best use of 9 full days with young kids!
- 7 Nicaragua, the new Costa Rica ?
- 8 Costa rica help
- 9 car rental companies
- 10 Roatan safety and other suggestions?
- 11 Costa Rica during Easter break
- 12 Mexico City Trip Report / Photo Journal (love this city)
- 13 Car Rental in Playa Del Carmen
- 14 How safe is Roatan, Honduras?
- 15 cozumel tennis
- 16 Osa Peninsula Lodging for first time in CR
- 17 Panama - Best Place for Outdoor Activities?
- 18 Puerto Vallarta Trip Report
- 19 Baja California
- 20 Airport Transfer suggestions from Cancun
- 21 Mexico region question
- 22 All Inclusive Resort Recommendations - Mexico
- 23 Transportation from Osa to Arenal and hotel in SJ
- 24 help with travel plans 10 days Costa Rica in April
- 25 Suggestions for birthday celebration in or around Samara