We will arrive there on a Saturday late afternoon and leave for Tortuguera 2 night trip with the Watsons on Wed. am. The guys want to do the zip lines again and we plan on visiting the Jaguar Rescue Center (closed Sun). With only 3 full days should we try to also arrange a hike in Manzanillo Refuge( Abel Bustamante)? Would wildlife be similar to Tortuguera trip? We'd like some "down" time for the beach and will be walking or biking.
Activity choices in Puerto Viejo
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 time needed to depart San Jose airport
- 2 Best Places to Visit in Mexico
- 3 Costa Rica at Christmas?
- 4 Should we cancel our vacation to Mexico in December?
- 5 Renting a car in Cancun
- 6 First trip to Ajijic-Advice Needed
- 7 Yucatan - April 2015 Mayan Ruin week trip - Need help planning
- 8 Unreliable www.cancuntransfers.com - DO NOT USE their service
- 9 best hotel for family traveling with young adults in Panama City
- 10 A Week in Montezuma
- 11 Need help with airport transfer in Mexico
- 12 Finalizing Graduation trip for granddaughter
- 13 thinking of changing itinerary in CR-need feedback
- 14 Tlaquepaque and Colima - December 2014
- 15 Cheap One Man Trip to Mexico
- 16 Riviera Maya or Puerto Vallarta
- 17 snorkeling and relaxing beach vacation.
- 18 Best country to deep sea fish in May?
- 19 Looking for suggestions for Mexico beach vacation
- 20 Lovin' Costa Rica with Kids
- 21 Cabo San Lucas - December end 2014
- 22 Belize Itinerary help!
- 23 Food allergy awareness in Cancun, mexico
- 24 Driving in "inner" mexico; is it safe?
- 25 Costa Rica Travel