I saw a post here in the forums listing an eco lodge type hotel about an hour from the San Jose airport. I seem to have lost my bookmark. Does anyone know of a good place West of the airport to stay on our last night in country? We need to be fairly close, we leave at noon so would like to have an hour or so drive. Someplace peaceful and away from the "city" would be preferred.
Accomodations near SJO Airport?
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Any recommendations for activities or adventures for kids in Riviera Maya
- 2 Looking for suggestions for 7-8 days in Mexico
- 3 Playa del Carmen
- 4 Villahermosa, Tabasco to San Cristobal de las Casas, Chiapas
- 5 Bicycle riding in La Pas Mexico
- 6 Trying to decide between Hawaii or Mexico for family trip
- 7 Airport Transfer suggestions from Cancun
- 8 if we do bosque del cabo-where else can we go that is nearby?
- 9 Labor Day Weekend Weather in Playa Del Carmen
- 10 tours to gatun locks panama
- 11 Panama in October
- 12 Riviera Maya - Where to Stay?
- 13 hotels in oaxaca centro historico
- 14 loved la carolina lodge-what are similar spots in cr?
- 15 Hotel or House in Tulum?
- 16 Costa Rica First Trip -- Help
- 17 Red Frog Beach Resort or Popa Paradise (or another option?)
- 18 Driving & Camping in Baja California
- 19 Monteverde from Liberia
- 20 Uvita during green/rainy season - should we go??
- 21 Costa Rica: Mal Pais or Manuel Antonio?
- 22 San Jose, Costa Rica
- 23 mayan ruins family trip
- 24 Puerto Vallarta - charm and low key
- 25 Cancun / Playa del Carmen with Young Kids