Warning – Risk of being overcharged: Do not stay at this accommodation. My husband and son stayed at the Mansion Tarahumara in December 2016 and the hotel billed us twice for the visit. They indicated that this would be refunded and despite further communication since we returned to Australia they have not refunded the money. (approximately AUD$450)
There are other accommodation options in this area – do not choose the Mansion Tarahumara.
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 http://healthflyup.com/geneticore-boost/
- 2 Best route from La Fortuna to Limon? Cost Rica
- 3 Trip Report: Guatemala in 6 days
- 4 Belize planning help
- 5 Help with Itinerary for Dec. 2017
- 6 Puerto Vallarta scenery
- 7 1 month in Puerto Vallarta
- 8 Cenotes of Homún, south of Mérida
- 9 Belize good place to live for expats?
- 10 My thought go out towards Mexicans
- 11 playa del carmen what to do
- 12 Transportation from Airport to Panama City Hotel
- 13 Airport Transfers from Los Cabos Airport
- 14 Must sees in Dominical and Uvita
- 15 Young Couple Looking for a Vacation Destination
- 16 Manuel Antonio to Osa
- 17 Panama Canal Excursions
- 18 Mexico City. Oct 13-16. Haunted tours + Halloweend / Day of the Dead
- 19 Costa Rica private driver recommendations?
- 20 Giving back to Mexio
- 21 2 months in Central America
- 22 Best time of year for Mexico City/Puebla?
- 23 Cabos to Todos Santos
- 24 Cabo to San Miguel de Allende
- 25 12-day June CR trip with school-age kids
Accommodation near Urique and Posada Barrancas, Mexico