Warning – Risk of being overcharged: Do not stay at this accommodation. My husband and son stayed at the Mansion Tarahumara in December 2016 and the hotel billed us twice for the visit. They indicated that this would be refunded and despite further communication since we returned to Australia they have not refunded the money. (approximately AUD$450)
There are other accommodation options in this area – do not choose the Mansion Tarahumara.
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 A week in San Jose Costa Rica
- 2 Car rental-Costa Rica
- 3 mexico city and puebla?
- 4 Help with Costa Rica Itinerary- 9 days
- 5 7 day itinerary for Costa Rica
- 6 Recent Headlines- Cancun
- 7 Costa Maya & Mahahual
- 8 Thanksgiving/Riviera Maya area/All Inclusive
- 9 Family Christmas Vacation in Mexico
- 10 San Jose del Cabo-La Playita Beach
- 11 10 Day Costa Rica
- 12 Family Resort Cancun/Playa
- 13 Trip to Merida - Very Long and Lots of Info on Restaurants
- 14 Cancun to Guatemala
- 15 Trip Report - Yucatan
- 16 Top Mayan Ruins to visit
- 17 San Miguel trivia
- 18 Garza Blanca Preserve -Puerto Vallarta
- 19 Mid September Honeymoon Suggestions Inclusive
- 20 Can a U.S permanent resident driving feom Cancun to Belize City, Belize?
- 21 Need wedding white wine in Costa Rica
- 22 Best time of year for Mexico City/Puebla?
- 23 Playa Del Carmen restaurant
- 24 puerto vallarta
- 25 California Baja
Accommodation near Urique and Posada Barrancas, Mexico