I have 7-8 days free after leaving Cozumel. Not sure where I should head... I like Mayan culture and markets and Spanish colonial towns preferably. I wanted to check out San Cristobal De Las Casas but almost same price to fly there versus Antigua GUA. I prefer Guatemala (Antigua, ChiChi, Lake Atlitan) so I could do that.. but would a week be enough? I wouldn't have time to see Tikal and I will be seeing Chitchen Itza. Is it worth going to a section of GUA for a week? Any other spots closer and cheaper? Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 http://www.supplementssupplier.com/mengenix-muscle-rampage/
- 2 10 Day Costa Rica
- 3 A week in San Jose Costa Rica
- 4 Family Christmas Vacation in Mexico
- 5 Cancun to Guatemala
- 6 Trip Report - Yucatan
- 7 Top Mayan Ruins to visit
- 8 San Jose del Cabo-La Playita Beach
- 9 San Miguel trivia
- 10 Garza Blanca Preserve -Puerto Vallarta
- 11 Mid September Honeymoon Suggestions Inclusive
- 12 Can a U.S permanent resident driving feom Cancun to Belize City, Belize?
- 13 Family Resort Cancun/Playa
- 14 Need wedding white wine in Costa Rica
- 15 Best time of year for Mexico City/Puebla?
- 16 Playa Del Carmen restaurant
- 17 puerto vallarta
- 18 California Baja
- 19 Family All inclusive Riviera Maya
- 20 Cabo, Playa, or PV?
- 21 Best plan - suggestions
- 22 Old Town Puerto Vallarta May 2017
- 23 Costa Rica Honeymoon May 2018
- 24 Mexico City over Christmas
- 25 Is it crazy to go in August?