I have 7-8 days free after leaving Cozumel. Not sure where I should head... I like Mayan culture and markets and Spanish colonial towns preferably. I wanted to check out San Cristobal De Las Casas but almost same price to fly there versus Antigua GUA. I prefer Guatemala (Antigua, ChiChi, Lake Atlitan) so I could do that.. but would a week be enough? I wouldn't have time to see Tikal and I will be seeing Chitchen Itza. Is it worth going to a section of GUA for a week? Any other spots closer and cheaper? Thanks so much!
A week free after Cozumel, Mexico... where to go?
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Oaxaca City, MX guide recomendation
- 2 costa rica in a car in two weeks
- 3 costa rica catamaran trips
- 4 Labor Day Weekend Weather in Playa Del Carmen
- 5 Four Seasons Punta Mita
- 6 Interbus and San Jose
- 7 Looking for suggestions for 7-8 days in Mexico
- 8 Riviera Maya - Where to Stay?
- 9 Cancun nightlife
- 10 Any recommendations for activities or adventures for kids in Riviera Maya
- 11 Trip ideas needed please
- 12 Hotel or House in Tulum?
- 13 Airport Transfers from Los Cabos Airport
- 14 December trip to CR ...Is the tour company correct ?
- 15 if we do bosque del cabo-where else can we go that is nearby?
- 16 Playa del Carmen
- 17 Villahermosa, Tabasco to San Cristobal de las Casas, Chiapas
- 18 Bicycle riding in La Pas Mexico
- 19 Trying to decide between Hawaii or Mexico for family trip
- 20 Airport Transfer suggestions from Cancun
- 21 tours to gatun locks panama
- 22 Panama in October
- 23 hotels in oaxaca centro historico
- 24 loved la carolina lodge-what are similar spots in cr?
- 25 Costa Rica First Trip -- Help