I have 7-8 days free after leaving Cozumel. Not sure where I should head... I like Mayan culture and markets and Spanish colonial towns preferably. I wanted to check out San Cristobal De Las Casas but almost same price to fly there versus Antigua GUA. I prefer Guatemala (Antigua, ChiChi, Lake Atlitan) so I could do that.. but would a week be enough? I wouldn't have time to see Tikal and I will be seeing Chitchen Itza. Is it worth going to a section of GUA for a week? Any other spots closer and cheaper? Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 :<~ ‰바카라사이트추천 :<~ ‰ bUs97.COM :<~ ‰ 카지노사이트추천:<~ ‰
- 2 Travel Guatemala City to Panajachel
- 3 Where to stay in Placencia, Belize?
- 4 Xcaret worth it or not?
- 5 Four night is PV
- 6 Snorkeling trips
- 7 Diving (Riviera Maya)
- 8 I waited too long! What would you do?
- 9 In search of place to take my adult daughters on vacation
- 10 Best Cruise Stop For Mayan Ruins - Cozumel or Costa Maya?
- 11 best new site in costa rica
- 12 Oaxaca in march
- 13 Tikal, Guatemala
- 14 Progreso, Yucatàn
- 15 Recommendations for 4nights/5days in Costa Rica
- 16 Costa Rica Itinerary Help Needed
- 17 Will anyone be in Oaxaca in February?
- 18 Resorts on the Yucatan Peninsula
- 19 Just back from Cancun, where were the Americans?
- 20 Monteverde Cloud Forest....tour suggestions!!!!
- 21 Airport Transfer suggestions from Cancun
- 22 Panama Canal
- 23 need info on visiting the wineries in then Valle de Guadalupe
- 24 Wildlife viewing in Mexico (?)
- 25 Bocas ??