I have 7-8 days free after leaving Cozumel. Not sure where I should head... I like Mayan culture and markets and Spanish colonial towns preferably. I wanted to check out San Cristobal De Las Casas but almost same price to fly there versus Antigua GUA. I prefer Guatemala (Antigua, ChiChi, Lake Atlitan) so I could do that.. but would a week be enough? I wouldn't have time to see Tikal and I will be seeing Chitchen Itza. Is it worth going to a section of GUA for a week? Any other spots closer and cheaper? Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 http://order4healthsupplement.com/instant-clear-skin-cream/
- 2 My thought go out towards Mexicans
- 3 Help with Itinerary for Dec. 2017
- 4 Airport Transfers from Los Cabos Airport
- 5 Must sees in Dominical and Uvita
- 6 Young Couple Looking for a Vacation Destination
- 7 Manuel Antonio to Osa
- 8 playa del carmen what to do
- 9 Panama Canal Excursions
- 10 Mexico City. Oct 13-16. Haunted tours + Halloweend / Day of the Dead
- 11 Costa Rica private driver recommendations?
- 12 Giving back to Mexio
- 13 2 months in Central America
- 14 1 month in Puerto Vallarta
- 15 Best time of year for Mexico City/Puebla?
- 16 Cabos to Todos Santos
- 17 Cabo to San Miguel de Allende
- 18 Belize planning help
- 19 12-day June CR trip with school-age kids
- 20 Excellent News!
- 21 Panama Canal transit - Panama to Costa Rica or reverse?
- 22 Mexico earthquake
- 23 1st visit to Costa Rica - Itinerary input appreciated!
- 24 Cabo
- 25 Best plan - suggestions