I have 7-8 days free after leaving Cozumel. Not sure where I should head... I like Mayan culture and markets and Spanish colonial towns preferably. I wanted to check out San Cristobal De Las Casas but almost same price to fly there versus Antigua GUA. I prefer Guatemala (Antigua, ChiChi, Lake Atlitan) so I could do that.. but would a week be enough? I wouldn't have time to see Tikal and I will be seeing Chitchen Itza. Is it worth going to a section of GUA for a week? Any other spots closer and cheaper? Thanks so much!
A week free after Cozumel, Mexico... where to go?
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Ho, Ho, Oaxaca
- 2 Departure tax
- 3 questions on a few Nicaragua logistics
- 4 Zipline at Arenal or Monteverde
- 5 Activities in Tamarindo, Guanacaste
- 6 Looking for Info on Coba Schools
- 7 HELP! Need a Guide for a Day in Managua
- 8 Guatemala suggested itinery/transport/etc
- 9 Costa Rica first timers
- 10 Bringing snacks into Mexico
- 11 Costa Rica: Drive from Arenal to Guanacaste via Monteverde
- 12 MEX to Polanco hotel? Taxi?
- 13 Spanish School in Tulum, Mexico
- 14 OAXACA markets….question or two..guide?
- 15 think twice before using expedia
- 16 Meztli Spanish School in Tulum, Mexico
- 17 best places in Baja
- 18 Beachfront in Tulum
- 19 Belize, first time
- 20 las palapas/mahekal???? Looking for quiet AI in Mexico???
- 21 How far a drive from Playa Grande to Riu Palace?
- 22 Catamaran Sailing in Costa Rica & Questions Answered
- 23 Costa Rica with young kids
- 24 10 Days in Central America. Where should I go?
- 25 Lovin' Costa Rica with Kids