I have 7-8 days free after leaving Cozumel. Not sure where I should head... I like Mayan culture and markets and Spanish colonial towns preferably. I wanted to check out San Cristobal De Las Casas but almost same price to fly there versus Antigua GUA. I prefer Guatemala (Antigua, ChiChi, Lake Atlitan) so I could do that.. but would a week be enough? I wouldn't have time to see Tikal and I will be seeing Chitchen Itza. Is it worth going to a section of GUA for a week? Any other spots closer and cheaper? Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 July Adventure
- 2 Puerto Jiminez Costa Rica in July
- 3 Arenal area: Los Logos or Arenal Springs?
- 4 ADO or other bus booking questions
- 5 exchanging US dollars for Mexican pesos
- 6 Costa Rica Itinerary - Help
- 7 Guatemala trip in August?
- 8 Colonial Mexico for 1 Week - Help?
- 9 Driving Central America
- 10 Nicaragua -- connection
- 11 Driving in Mexico
- 12 1st trip w/new boyfriend cancun or near by.
- 13 june trip-help with itinerary
- 14 3 weeks on the west coast
- 15 Mexico destination for family vacation - not $$$$$
- 16 MEXICAN CAR RENTAL - YUCATAN
- 17 help from a Panamanian
- 18 Costa Rica Vacation Ideas 8 nights
- 19 Costa Rica Guanacaste Region and Reserva Conchal
- 20 Belize in mid September
- 21 Want to relax on a beach and do nothing
- 22 Wedding in Cancun - Sun Palace
- 23 Nicaragua accommodations advice
- 24 Small casual wedding location on beautiful Costa Rican beach? Low-key
- 25 PVR, Trop Room Location or Condo?