I have 7-8 days free after leaving Cozumel. Not sure where I should head... I like Mayan culture and markets and Spanish colonial towns preferably. I wanted to check out San Cristobal De Las Casas but almost same price to fly there versus Antigua GUA. I prefer Guatemala (Antigua, ChiChi, Lake Atlitan) so I could do that.. but would a week be enough? I wouldn't have time to see Tikal and I will be seeing Chitchen Itza. Is it worth going to a section of GUA for a week? Any other spots closer and cheaper? Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 나눔파워볼 ▶ 도메인 : pwn21.com●가입코드:ctx20▶kakao:ctx2012
- 2 알라딘양방 ▶ 도메인 : pwn21.com●가입코드:ctx20▶kakao:ctx2012
- 3 로하이양방 ≪접속주소 : pwn21.com●가입코드:ctx20▶kakao:ctx2012
- 4 A First TripTo Puerta Vallerta
- 5 Thoughts about Puerta Vallarta
- 6 Playa Del Carmen restaurant
- 7 Puerto Vallarta Nov 2015 edition
- 8 Recommendations on hotels with best beaches
- 9 Family vacation
- 10 Our first family cruise, Cozumel
- 11 We are planning a trip to Costa Rica in November
- 12 Anyone interested?
- 13 Best beach club in Playa d carmen with a good restaurant ?
- 14 Old Town Puerto Vallarta May 2017
- 15 Where to stay in Ambergis Caye?
- 16 Mineral De Pozos mini-trip report
- 17 Tulum & Coba - Travel Report
- 18 Spending USD in Mexico
- 19 Food poisoning?
- 20 Guanajuato or Oaxacca for 5-7days?
- 21 Best plan - suggestions
- 22 Merida Trip Report - Lots of Food
- 23 We're off to Costa Rica and never been there!
- 24 Guanacaste in October
- 25 Good lunch spot