I have 7-8 days free after leaving Cozumel. Not sure where I should head... I like Mayan culture and markets and Spanish colonial towns preferably. I wanted to check out San Cristobal De Las Casas but almost same price to fly there versus Antigua GUA. I prefer Guatemala (Antigua, ChiChi, Lake Atlitan) so I could do that.. but would a week be enough? I wouldn't have time to see Tikal and I will be seeing Chitchen Itza. Is it worth going to a section of GUA for a week? Any other spots closer and cheaper? Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 My Topic Title 【BUS97․COM】【카지노게임방법】【바카라게임사이트】
- 2 『카지노게임』『토토사이트』『BUS97․COM』
- 3 넷마블머니상 ≫nnk688.com≪추천인 : 지퍼
- 4 넷마블머니상 ▣≫nnk688.com≪추천인 : 지퍼
- 5 피망바둑이 ◐≫nnk688.com≪추천인 : 지퍼
- 6 한게임포커 ≫nnk688.com≪추천인 : 지퍼
- 7 무료포커머니 ▶≫nnk688.com≪추천인 : 지퍼
- 8 Resorts on the Yucatan Peninsula
- 9 넷마블바둑이 ≫nnk688.com≪추천인 : 지퍼
- 10 피망머니상 ◐≫nnk688.com≪추천인 : 지퍼
- 11 한게임머니상 ≫nnk688.com≪추천인 : 지퍼
- 12 리니지바둑이 ▶≫nnk688.com≪추천인 : 지퍼
- 13 Interjet Airline
- 14 Ticket changes for Tikal - buy in advance at Banrural bank
- 15 Travel Guatemala City to Panajachel
- 16 Guanaster, costa rica
- 17 Family Trip to Playa del Carmen,Mexico March 2017
- 18 Our first trip to Mexico-It won't be our last!
- 19 One month surf and yoga
- 20 Returning home
- 21 Suggested destinations, Yucatan Peninsula, Xmas/NYE.
- 22 One week in CR...stay in one area or divide time
- 23 Azul five, Grand Velas or Grand Palladium resorts??
- 24 Airport Shuttle in Mazatlan
- 25 Family trip to Costa Rica in December.