I just wanted to let you know about a wonderful experence I had in Guatemala last month. While in Antigua, we came across a travel agency called:
Vision Servicios Turisticos.
I dealt with both Nancy Hoffman and Luis Ramirez on a trip to Tikal and Picaya. Both were top notch! Then after I returned to the States, I remembered something I wanted from one of the local shops. So I E-mailed her, and asked if she could go to that shop and get it and fax it to me. (It was some information on Myan Glyphs.) She did it the very next day! Now THAT'S service after the sale! So, please consider them the next time you go to Antigua. They are beside the Subway Sandwhich shop on 3A Avenida Norte.
Their E-mail is:
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Costa Maya & Mahahual
- 2 Recent Headlines- Cancun
- 3 Thanksgiving/Riviera Maya area/All Inclusive
- 4 Family Christmas Vacation in Mexico
- 5 7 day itinerary for Costa Rica
- 6 mexico city and puebla?
- 7 San Jose del Cabo-La Playita Beach
- 8 10 Day Costa Rica
- 9 Family Resort Cancun/Playa
- 10 A week in San Jose Costa Rica
- 11 Trip to Merida - Very Long and Lots of Info on Restaurants
- 12 Cancun to Guatemala
- 13 Trip Report - Yucatan
- 14 Top Mayan Ruins to visit
- 15 San Miguel trivia
- 16 Garza Blanca Preserve -Puerto Vallarta
- 17 Mid September Honeymoon Suggestions Inclusive
- 18 Can a U.S permanent resident driving feom Cancun to Belize City, Belize?
- 19 Need wedding white wine in Costa Rica
- 20 Best time of year for Mexico City/Puebla?
- 21 Playa Del Carmen restaurant
- 22 puerto vallarta
- 23 California Baja
- 24 Family All inclusive Riviera Maya
- 25 Cabo, Playa, or PV?