I just wanted to let you know about a wonderful experence I had in Guatemala last month. While in Antigua, we came across a travel agency called:
Vision Servicios Turisticos.
I dealt with both Nancy Hoffman and Luis Ramirez on a trip to Tikal and Picaya. Both were top notch! Then after I returned to the States, I remembered something I wanted from one of the local shops. So I E-mailed her, and asked if she could go to that shop and get it and fax it to me. (It was some information on Myan Glyphs.) She did it the very next day! Now THAT'S service after the sale! So, please consider them the next time you go to Antigua. They are beside the Subway Sandwhich shop on 3A Avenida Norte.
Their E-mail is:
A great travel agency experience!
- 1 San Miguel De Allende
- 2 Closed Archaeological Sites in Belize
- 3 Car rental in Cancun
- 4 Belize jungle lodge -- please help choose
- 5 Off on a Home Exchange to San Jose Costa Rica
- 6 Need alternate airport for mexican pyramids
- 7 Panama Travelogue (Panama City & Rainforest, Boquete, Bocas del Toro)
- 8 Adopt an animal donation?
- 9 (BELIZE )Honeymoon in November - Help!
- 10 Staying in Cozumel - Is Chichen Itza worth the trip?
- 11 Need a suggestion for Thankgiving dinner in P de C
- 12 Liberia Airport to Samara
- 13 Costa Rica: Itinerary and some questions
- 14 Brief trip report: Northern Honduras (Pico Bonito)
- 15 help with 8 days of rainforest, beach and adventure in Costa Rica
- 16 Backpack vs Wheels
- 17 Belize -- several questions -- please help!
- 18 TC's Cozumel List -- Updated 2/2011
- 19 Tour company to help plan trip to El Salvador and Nicaragua
- 20 Help with 5 days touring time
- 21 Costa Rica trip in March
- 22 Safety in Ixtapa
- 23 5 Day Belize Trip - Need Suggestions
- 24 Puerto Viejo Lodging
- 25 Cabo San Lucas