I just wanted to let you know about a wonderful experence I had in Guatemala last month. While in Antigua, we came across a travel agency called:
Vision Servicios Turisticos.
I dealt with both Nancy Hoffman and Luis Ramirez on a trip to Tikal and Picaya. Both were top notch! Then after I returned to the States, I remembered something I wanted from one of the local shops. So I E-mailed her, and asked if she could go to that shop and get it and fax it to me. (It was some information on Myan Glyphs.) She did it the very next day! Now THAT'S service after the sale! So, please consider them the next time you go to Antigua. They are beside the Subway Sandwhich shop on 3A Avenida Norte.
Their E-mail is:
A great travel agency experience!
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Tamarindo CR = best for us?
- 2 Puerto Vallarta Favorites
- 3 Nicaragua, the new Costa Rica ?
- 4 Colorful large parrots in flocks
- 5 Chan Chich vs. BdC
- 6 White water rafting the Pacuare River April
- 7 Exotic birds migrating locations
- 8 Looking for a quiet vacation spot on the Caribbean side of Mexico
- 9 Riu vs Westin?
- 10 Sim card and power
- 11 Petit Laffite hotel, Playa del Carmen
- 12 April trip to Puerto Vallarta with two young children-- suggestions?
- 13 Mexico region question
- 14 Los Cabos Weather in late Dec
- 15 April trip to Costa Rica/Panama...your opinions please.
- 16 Costa Rica best use of 9 full days with young kids!
- 17 Costa rica help
- 18 car rental companies
- 19 Roatan safety and other suggestions?
- 20 Costa Rica during Easter break
- 21 Mexico City Trip Report / Photo Journal (love this city)
- 22 Car Rental in Playa Del Carmen
- 23 How safe is Roatan, Honduras?
- 24 cozumel tennis
- 25 Osa Peninsula Lodging for first time in CR