I just wanted to let you know about a wonderful experence I had in Guatemala last month. While in Antigua, we came across a travel agency called:
Vision Servicios Turisticos.
I dealt with both Nancy Hoffman and Luis Ramirez on a trip to Tikal and Picaya. Both were top notch! Then after I returned to the States, I remembered something I wanted from one of the local shops. So I E-mailed her, and asked if she could go to that shop and get it and fax it to me. (It was some information on Myan Glyphs.) She did it the very next day! Now THAT'S service after the sale! So, please consider them the next time you go to Antigua. They are beside the Subway Sandwhich shop on 3A Avenida Norte.
Their E-mail is:
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 http://klereumcol.com/pronabolin-reviews/
- 2 Uncrowded Experience in Yucatan
- 3 Avoiding mosquitos at all inclusive in Riviera Maya?
- 4 Need a 2 bedroom hotel room in Historical district
- 5 NEED HELP WITH DAY OF THE DEAD AND BUTTERFLIES TRIP
- 6 Traveling to Central America
- 7 Guatemala trip tribute Part II
- 8 30th wedding anniversary trip planning - Mexico
- 9 Getting around in Costa Rica
- 10 Two active couples looking for accommodations in Costa Rica
- 11 Costa Rica - Staying in Playa Hermosa??
- 12 Guanajuato
- 13 Costa Rica January
- 14 Our incredible week in the Osa
- 15 Shopping
- 16 Off the beaten path Playa Del Carmen
- 17 Yucatan travel guide recommendations
- 18 Driving in Belize
- 19 Mexico itinerary for 8-9 days
- 20 Guatemala trip tribute Part I
- 21 Roatan
- 22 Mexico City and...?
- 23 Nicaragua-avoid if you can
- 24 Isla Mujeres over Thanksgiving
- 25 First time to cabo helP??