Great Relaxing Vacation!”
We started off our trip with 3 nights in Copan Ruins. We then came to the Guanaja Island Club, Guanaja, Bay Islands of Honduras. This was my second trip and my family's first trip there.The accommodations are excellent. The reason we came to Guanaja was to get away and have some peace and quiet and that is exactly what we did. The rooms are very clean and lots of storage. The grounds are beautiful.
The food is amazing at the resort. Our package included Breakfast, lunch and dinner. All the food was exceptional, especially the dinners. There was not one bad meal at the resort.
We did a lot of tours and activities there and they were all excellent. We did the boat tour of the cays with Brian. We did the vehicle tour of Mangrove Bight, Mitch and Savannah Bight with a guy named Noni from Mangrove Bight. We also did the tour to Southwest Cay for the day snorkeling, fishing and having cocktails on the beach. All three of our kids had a ball the whole time. The first time all the kids had fun and as af ather , this makes everything magic let me tell you!
The snorkeling out in front of the resort is amazing and practically is the best snorkeling we have ever seen. The coral reefs are in such good condition and the fish are bountiful.
The owners, Carolina and Brian, are very laid back and are there to make you comfortable. Their son Jordan helps out as a guide to the waterfalls and snorkeling. I was stunned to find out how young he is and how much he knows and can do. Wow!!I everyone speaks English and Spanish at the resort.
The resort is very quiet at night unless you have the locals coming by. That is really interesting. I would definitely come back to this little slice of heaven!!
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 10 Day Costa Rica
- 2 Family Resort Cancun/Playa
- 3 A week in San Jose Costa Rica
- 4 7 day itinerary for Costa Rica
- 5 Trip to Merida - Very Long and Lots of Info on Restaurants
- 6 Family Christmas Vacation in Mexico
- 7 Cancun to Guatemala
- 8 Trip Report - Yucatan
- 9 Top Mayan Ruins to visit
- 10 San Jose del Cabo-La Playita Beach
- 11 San Miguel trivia
- 12 Garza Blanca Preserve -Puerto Vallarta
- 13 Mid September Honeymoon Suggestions Inclusive
- 14 Can a U.S permanent resident driving feom Cancun to Belize City, Belize?
- 15 Need wedding white wine in Costa Rica
- 16 Best time of year for Mexico City/Puebla?
- 17 Playa Del Carmen restaurant
- 18 puerto vallarta
- 19 California Baja
- 20 Family All inclusive Riviera Maya
- 21 Cabo, Playa, or PV?
- 22 Best plan - suggestions
- 23 Old Town Puerto Vallarta May 2017
- 24 Costa Rica Honeymoon May 2018
- 25 Mexico City over Christmas
A GREAT FAMILY VACATION PLACE ON GUANAJA ISLAND, HONDURAS
Great Relaxing Vacation!”