My group of three will be doing a day trip to Barro Colorado. We plan to overnight at Gamboa for two nights. I have previously stayed at the Gamboa Rainforest Resort, but from a quick read of the Trip Advisor reviews it would appear to be having serious service and maintenance problems. Can anyone recommend a good alternative among the bed and breakfasts nearby? We have also stayed at Canopy Tower and would prefer to consider some other options. We would like private baths and good food. Thank you.
A couple of nights in Gamboa
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Costa rica help
- 2 car rental companies
- 3 Chan Chich vs. BdC
- 4 Nicaragua, the new Costa Rica ?
- 5 Roatan safety and other suggestions?
- 6 April trip to Costa Rica/Panama...your opinions please.
- 7 Costa Rica during Easter break
- 8 Mexico City Trip Report / Photo Journal (love this city)
- 9 Car Rental in Playa Del Carmen
- 10 How safe is Roatan, Honduras?
- 11 cozumel tennis
- 12 Osa Peninsula Lodging for first time in CR
- 13 Panama - Best Place for Outdoor Activities?
- 14 Puerto Vallarta Trip Report
- 15 Baja California
- 16 Airport Transfer suggestions from Cancun
- 17 Mexico region question
- 18 All Inclusive Resort Recommendations - Mexico
- 19 Transportation from Osa to Arenal and hotel in SJ
- 20 help with travel plans 10 days Costa Rica in April
- 21 Suggestions for birthday celebration in or around Samara
- 22 Los Cabos Weather in late Dec
- 23 Advice for lazy *budget* beach vacation with 1 year old
- 24 Semana Santa itinerary
- 25 San Jose del cabo