My group of three will be doing a day trip to Barro Colorado. We plan to overnight at Gamboa for two nights. I have previously stayed at the Gamboa Rainforest Resort, but from a quick read of the Trip Advisor reviews it would appear to be having serious service and maintenance problems. Can anyone recommend a good alternative among the bed and breakfasts nearby? We have also stayed at Canopy Tower and would prefer to consider some other options. We would like private baths and good food. Thank you.
A couple of nights in Gamboa
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Suze: Can you tell me about your trips to Puerta Vallarta?
- 2 Wanna be Expats!!! Can we move to Mexico sooner? Work? Elsewhere?
- 3 Costa Rica questions
- 4 5th Trip CR with Teenagers-Bosque Del Cabo and Iguana Lodge June '14
- 5 3 extra hours in Mexico City airport, any shopping malls nearby?
- 6 Car Rental in Costa Rica
- 7 Playa Del Carmen Day Tours
- 8 Uvita during green/rainy season - should we go??
- 9 Riu Santa Fe vs Palace
- 10 Guatemala customs question
- 11 Jaco to Montezuma ferry- has anyone taken it??
- 12 booking rooms for spring break
- 13 30 Reasons Why You Should Visit Cozumel (in pictures)
- 14 Trying to decide between Hawaii or Mexico for family trip
- 15 Costa Rica: Mal Pais or Manuel Antonio?
- 16 Mextrotter
- 17 CAR RENTAL 4WD COSTA RICA
- 18 carniva cruise key west and cozumel in august 2014
- 19 How to Reach Cancun Tourists
- 20 Costa Rica Osa Questions
- 21 Back from Bosque del Cabo
- 22 costa rica
- 23 Costa Rica during Easter week?
- 24 Car rental Cancun
- 25 Three week backpacking adventure with kids….