My group of three will be doing a day trip to Barro Colorado. We plan to overnight at Gamboa for two nights. I have previously stayed at the Gamboa Rainforest Resort, but from a quick read of the Trip Advisor reviews it would appear to be having serious service and maintenance problems. Can anyone recommend a good alternative among the bed and breakfasts nearby? We have also stayed at Canopy Tower and would prefer to consider some other options. We would like private baths and good food. Thank you.
A couple of nights in Gamboa
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Costa Rica Trip Itinerary
- 2 Damas Mangrove Tour vs. Cano Negro
- 3 buying silver jewelry in cancun
- 4 Single Girl 50's looking for AI in Costa Rica
- 5 Just back from CR for my 50th. Expected alot and got more than I hoped for!
- 6 Costa Rica questions
- 7 Wanna be Expats!!! Can we move to Mexico sooner? Work? Elsewhere?
- 8 Playa Del Carmen/Tulum "Dreams or Paradisus?"
- 9 Suze: Can you tell me about your trips to Puerta Vallarta?
- 10 Guatemala customs question
- 11 Rainy season
- 12 Food safety while traveling in Guatemala
- 13 Hopefulist in Honduras and Guatemala, June/July 2014
- 14 Uvita during green/rainy season - should we go??
- 15 booking rooms for spring break
- 16 5th Trip CR with Teenagers-Bosque Del Cabo and Iguana Lodge June '14
- 17 3 extra hours in Mexico City airport, any shopping malls nearby?
- 18 Car Rental in Costa Rica
- 19 Playa Del Carmen Day Tours
- 20 Riu Santa Fe vs Palace
- 21 Jaco to Montezuma ferry- has anyone taken it??
- 22 30 Reasons Why You Should Visit Cozumel (in pictures)
- 23 Trying to decide between Hawaii or Mexico for family trip
- 24 Costa Rica: Mal Pais or Manuel Antonio?
- 25 Mextrotter