My group of three will be doing a day trip to Barro Colorado. We plan to overnight at Gamboa for two nights. I have previously stayed at the Gamboa Rainforest Resort, but from a quick read of the Trip Advisor reviews it would appear to be having serious service and maintenance problems. Can anyone recommend a good alternative among the bed and breakfasts nearby? We have also stayed at Canopy Tower and would prefer to consider some other options. We would like private baths and good food. Thank you.
A couple of nights in Gamboa
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Honeymoon Planning - help wanted!
- 2 Where should we spend four nights in Maya Riviera?
- 3 ADO Bus Ticket Question
- 4 Injury on the Belize Zip- need legal advice
- 5 Hopefulist in Guatemala, Spring 2015
- 6 Panama-like canal in the near future for Nicaragua?
- 7 Advice desired for a family trip to costa rica
- 8 help with getting from to Oaxaca to Merida via bus- w/ stops, of course!
- 9 What's the best hotel in the Caribbean Coast of Costa Rica?
- 10 SFO to Mexico_5 days total
- 11 CasaMagana Marriott Puerto Vallart
- 12 Family Fun in Dominical-Trip Report
- 13 Solo Female traveler in Mexico- please review my rough itinerary
- 14 Tamarindo, Costa Rica, in July
- 15 New Large Resort in Tela Honduras
- 16 Merida-where to stay
- 17 Mexico City Hotels
- 18 Tips re Puerto Vallarta
- 19 Traveling to Mexico City in April and need guidance
- 20 Review of JW Marriott Guanacaste
- 21 Snorkeling
- 22 Guadalajara vs Mexico City in June, 5 nights
- 23 Wanted - Family Resort with Great Food - Cancun - Playa del Carmen
- 24 Nicaragua April 1-11 - OK time to go?
- 25 Cancun or Playa del Carmen