My group of three will be doing a day trip to Barro Colorado. We plan to overnight at Gamboa for two nights. I have previously stayed at the Gamboa Rainforest Resort, but from a quick read of the Trip Advisor reviews it would appear to be having serious service and maintenance problems. Can anyone recommend a good alternative among the bed and breakfasts nearby? We have also stayed at Canopy Tower and would prefer to consider some other options. We would like private baths and good food. Thank you.
A couple of nights in Gamboa
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Costa Rica will include airport tax in ticket price
- 2 Belize in June?
- 3 43 Missing Students in Mexico
- 4 BEWARE: Alamo Car Rental in San Jose STAY AWAY
- 5 Hopefulist in Guatemala 2014 (#3)
- 6 Mexico City and the butterfly migration....anyone been?
- 7 Tulemar bungalows vs Arenas del Mar
- 8 Mexico City
- 9 How to climb volcanoes at night
- 10 Two Young Women Traveling Alone in Mexico
- 11 Bus service from San Jose´ del Cabo to Totos Santos
- 12 MEXICO CITY (DF)....restaurants, fondas--looking for great food&music!
- 13 Questions re. Bosque del Cabo Cabinas
- 14 Cancun car rental/emd3 plus others help!
- 15 Monteverde Accomodations
- 16 Oaxaca in November
- 17 Costa Rica Intinerary help--Arenal and Guanacaste
- 18 DD and I recently returned from five wonderful fun filled days in PV
- 19 OAXACA markets….question or two..guide?
- 20 Timeshare Presentation For Deep Discount On A Resort Worth It???
- 21 Costa Rica with a 8 year old boy?
- 22 Looking for Bias Bajas Restaurant/Costa Rica
- 23 Dominical Costa Rica
- 24 some suggestions on Nica itinerary? and some guidance on bus schedules?
- 25 Anyone use Economy Car Rental in Costa Rica?