So I'm off to Central America for 9 weeks!
In that time I will pass through the following 7 countries:
Mexico, Belize, Guatemala, Honduras, Nicaragua, Costa Rica & Panama.
The longest time I will spend in any one country is Mexico (about 2-3 weeks) and Panama (2 weeks).
I'm planning on taking 2 Visa cards with me (one credit, one debit) and some USD.
Any tips on managing currencies as I move through the different countries?
I'm assuming if I use USD they would give change in their respective currency.
Any money/safety advice at all really would be appreciated.
Thanks as always!
I am on a tour and all accommodation has been previously paid for.
7 Countries, to exchange money/currency?
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 Cheap One Man Trip to Mexico
- 2 thinking of changing itinerary in CR-need feedback
- 3 Need help with airport transfer in Mexico
- 4 Riviera Maya or Puerto Vallarta
- 5 snorkeling and relaxing beach vacation.
- 6 Finalizing Graduation trip for granddaughter
- 7 Best country to deep sea fish in May?
- 8 Looking for suggestions for Mexico beach vacation
- 9 Tlaquepaque and Colima - December 2014
- 10 Lovin' Costa Rica with Kids
- 11 Cabo San Lucas - December end 2014
- 12 Belize Itinerary help!
- 13 Food allergy awareness in Cancun, mexico
- 14 Driving in "inner" mexico; is it safe?
- 15 Costa Rica Travel
- 16 Planning Mexico by February
- 17 Costa Rica best river rafting company
- 18 Belize, Honduras, Nicaragua or Costa Rica for a photography buff?
- 19 A Week in Montezuma
- 20 Mexico City Restaurant Recommendations
- 21 Looking for suggestions for 7-8 days in Mexico
- 22 Book set in Panama
- 23 Puerto Vallarta trip Nov 2014
- 24 THE WESTIN LAGUNAMAR OCEAN RESORT VILLAS & SPA, CANCUN
- 25 Rental car at Liberia Airport