So I'm off to Central America for 9 weeks!
In that time I will pass through the following 7 countries:
Mexico, Belize, Guatemala, Honduras, Nicaragua, Costa Rica & Panama.
The longest time I will spend in any one country is Mexico (about 2-3 weeks) and Panama (2 weeks).
I'm planning on taking 2 Visa cards with me (one credit, one debit) and some USD.
Any tips on managing currencies as I move through the different countries?
I'm assuming if I use USD they would give change in their respective currency.
Any money/safety advice at all really would be appreciated.
Thanks as always!
I am on a tour and all accommodation has been previously paid for.
Recent ActivityView all Mexico & Central America activity »
- 1 HOTMAIL@ Password Reset CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 Tec*h cAre 24/7
- 2 Outlook@ password reset CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 Tec*h cAre 24/7
- 3 Accommodation near Urique and Posada Barrancas, Mexico
- 4 Beach vacation rental
- 5 Help! Should I go to Central America during the rainy season?
- 6 Is it crazy to go in August?
- 7 Mexico City over Christmas
- 8 Best time of year for Mexico City/Puebla?
- 9 Need Help with Costa Rica
- 10 info needed on NW Mexico trip
- 11 Tulum Beachfront Lodging with Tweens
- 12 Cozumel airport transfers
- 13 Best plan - suggestions
- 14 Playa Del Carmen restaurant
- 15 Vacation choices
- 16 Puerto Vallarta
- 17 nicaragua-Rancho Santana
- 18 Cabo, Playa, or PV?
- 19 PV Questions about art, food, cooking classes!
- 20 A First TripTo Puerta Vallerta
- 21 Transportation between Granada, Nicaragua and Ometepe, Nicaragua
- 22 Old Town Puerto Vallarta May 2017
- 23 Isla Holbox - where did you stay?
- 24 Olmec Colossal Heads
- 25 Tour Guide - Mexico City